February 2010 Love Bugs :)

yes i was sick everyday until 20 weeks with Reese & after 20 weeks it was every few days until she was born!! With Roxie it wasnt too bad, just sick a few times & it stopped at 11 weeks so that shows how different each pregnancy can be, & they were both girls too!!

i can't stand this heat especially when i feel sick and i have to walk in it... when i walked the 20mins to here this morn, i had to stop.. and puke ( i felt so silly. some woman came up to me and said you alright love.. dont like people watching me being sick

i hate people watching me being sick too.

i dont feel refreshed anymore today, i feel shattered now.

Hi doodles! Congrats :)

Beauty within- I had heart burn REALLY bad with my son but it didn't start until about 6 months.

I feel totally fine now, no sickness at all and haven't for a while. Not even nausea. I also have my appetite back and no food aversions. I always get worried when i feel too good!

Hope everything is alright...

Think thats the only thing different i didnt get heartburn till later on when pregnant with p.. this has started from 11 weeks this time, but i have been eating rubbish so that has a big part to do with it.. i feel like im just eating food when im not even hungry. i did always say if i pilled the weight back on it would be if i was preg.. and after losing 4 and a bit stone and keeping it off for 3 years. i was right. i guess i use pregnancy as a excuse to eat as much as i want.. bad really

x

Wow you dod well loosing that much weight!

I find i am getting heartburn if i drink coke or eat chocolate so i am staying away from it.

I think i am eating just for the sake of it but i want to try to stay quite slim as i think i will find it hard to loose weight after as i have no will power when it comes to saying no to food and i hate salad!

doodles welcome and congrats :thumbup:

i dont normally drink fizzy juice but i find myself wanting coke more and more and eating loads and loads of rubbish i really really want to try eat more healthily but its sooooo hard any tips??? :shrug:

you look slim as it is aimee. how much did you put on with K ? i put on that much. i even have stretch marks on my arms.. not to mention everywhere else. and its gunna be extremely hard lose the weight after birth. when i will have a 6 year old to look afterp plus a new born. food may become a comfort.. i just hope my shape dont change to much. befor i had p i was a 10-12. and 9stone4. but after i had her. i found i had to get down to 8 stone to have nearly the same sort of shape.. i have come to terms with the fact i may never be a size 8 again lol x

Well i was a size 6 when i got pregnant before but i was very active and always out and running up and down the stairs at work.
I put on 3 stone and after the birth i went down to a size 8 straight away but then i had that depo-vera injection a year or so later and went to a size 12 in 12 weeks! I decided not to have it again cos of the weight gain and managed to get to a size ten and this is how i have stayed.

I just find that drinking loads of water and being active is the key but think about it, with a 6 year old and a baby you will be running round loads and wont get much time to eat!

Just had a go with the doppler and the HR was 148bpm and sounded like a train :) I am happy as i have not been able to hear it clearly the last two times as the baby was moving like crazy. Must be asleep today!

Something I saw has really upset me :cry:

Basically in one of the subjects in 2n tri- Just looked on the internet

Well one person wrote in there something like 'I dont agree with abortions, there not justified' or something along those lines. I know everyones intitled to there opinion, but what about people liek me? Who basically had to terminate or have there child suffer and die in pain? :cry: How do you explain that not being justified?

Sorry girls, i know im probably just being hormonal, but it just really got to me and upset me :cry:

xxx

Aww bless you chick. Some people are just so narrow minded. I don't agree with abortions where someone just couldn't be arsed to use protection, but in circumstances like yours where you child would no doubt have been in pain and misery then you did the motherly thing to let your child be free from that pain and go to a better place pain free.

Just ignore people who have such closed minds who choose not to look at the full picture xx

Hi Nervous Pains,

I can understand why you are upset but I really think that person didn't even think why some people have no choice re: abortion. By her response she isn't going to admit that there are different cases so I think you should try to ignore what she has said as it is a very one sided view.

It is a very sensitive subject and people are going to have very strong opinions about it either way. I think Suz from the Baby and Bump team handled it well by trying to get back to the original subject.

Hope you are okay. Most people on here are not so judgemental

:hugs:

Hi Girls,

I agree with Leelee, people are entitled to there own opinion but when it is such a sensitive subject, on a website like this they should keep there opinions to themselves!!, under the theory of if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all, lol.

happy thoughts

Tricks xx

Anyway, just to lighten the mood, you can all laugh at me i have two huge volcano like spots onmy chin. They are friggin HUGE. I was just saying to hubby the other day i thought i was entering the blooming stage but no here they are :(

Anyway, just to lighten the mood, you can all laugh at me i have two huge volcano like spots onmy chin. They are friggin HUGE. I was just saying to hubby the other day i thought i was entering the blooming stage but no here they are :(

Not good Aimee! My sickness has gone this afternoon and I have a big headache instead. Prefer the headache anyway though!

Don't know about that! I think i would take the sickness, i had a terrible headache the other day and i couldn't sleep as when my head was on the pillow it hurt, my eyes hurt :(

I have had a few headaches but i have always suffered with migraine so it is not new for me. I have been taking paracetamol as the hospital and doctor said that was fine then i saw somewhere it is not.

It is amazing the conflicting advice you find don't you think?

Don't know about that! I think i would take the sickness, i had a terrible headache the other day and i couldn't sleep as when my head was on the pillow it hurt, my eyes hurt :(

I have had a few headaches but i have always suffered with migraine so it is not new for me. I have been taking paracetamol as the hospital and doctor said that was fine then i saw somewhere it is not.

It is amazing the conflicting advice you find don't you think?

Yeah and the internet is the worst for providing rubbish info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->