February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Just to update you ladies at where OH and I stand in this pregnancy. We had a scare over the weekend with cramping and spotting... went and had an ultrasound (just this morning) and everything is PEACHY!!! Bubs is wriggling like a little worm in there, all comfy and cozy, with a strong heartbeat of 151! :) Also measuring 5 days ahead! Woop!!! :)

Just to update you ladies at where OH and I stand in this pregnancy. We had a scare over the weekend with cramping and spotting... went and had an ultrasound (just this morning) and everything is PEACHY!!! Bubs is wriggling like a little worm in there, all comfy and cozy, with a strong heartbeat of 151! :) Also measuring 5 days ahead! Woop!!! :)

Delighted that everything is well Krockwell

Good news :D

Well Huddersfield is a crap little town between Leeds and Manchester. I suppose that is good but on it's own it is rubbish!

I have started to feel quite ill again. Can't put my finger on what it is but it a bit sicky, a bit headachey and just generally shit :(

Evening ladies, I came on to 'quickly' be updated with the days gossip but quickly isnt a word I can use, you girls can sure gossip :D I cant possible remember what you all said but I remembered the heat being mentioned, it was too bloody hot today, it was baking - still is. We moan when its hot, we moan when it rains :rofl:

:hugs: nervouspains, I too dont agree with abortions such as 'ah I cant be bothered with this baby lets get rid' kinda thing, but you have to consider other cases, therefor sometimes its ok and for the best. :hugs: Hope I've worded that right. I dont think until someone is in that situation they really think about it, cause they dont have to!

Regarding sickness, I have been sick free since about 10 ish weeks, all I really get now is soooo tired and SPD :( oooh and my docs finally prescribed me iron tabs, so not looking forward to them, they really do make me sick :( and turn your poo black :rofl:

hope everyones ok, just going to watch BB on +1 :dance: I'm so sad!!! xxx

Thanks girls :hugs:

Krickwell- great news :D

I had the most random dream last night!
That i was breast feeding, but baby preferred right boob to left lol

Oh and I think im getting a cold :( But in my 'pregnancy' book (lol) it says its not unual to get the sniffles around 14 weeks :)

xxx

morning ladies

well i have been relatively sick free this pregnancy just the odd bout here and there! however i slept right through last night and as im only 10weeks by emergency scan thought this was unusual have decided bubs was just being nice realised i was up early to spend the day with my mum and gave me a nice birthday pressie of some sickness how nice!

how are we all feeling??

xxx

Morning ladies..

Happy Birthday Random..hope you have a fab birthday

Well it's still raining here..2 days in a row..gonna need to build an ark soon lol

Have my midwife appt today..oh no..forgot to pee in a cup this morning for my appt..bollocks..need to try and remember and do it next time..my mind is like a siv lately..

What's everyone up to today?

Only 2 days till my birthday and 3 till gender scan..woopppeeee!!!! llol xx

Happy birthday random!! :)

Not long until your gender scan mummysuzie! So exciting! x

Happy Birthday Random! :cake:

Oooh MummySuzie! Exciting few days for you!

God I am SO tired :(

xxx

Happy Birthday random.. have a gooden!!

i woke up feeling real sick :( weigh'd myself which i shouldnt have.. so from today gunna try eating a lot healthier x

Happy birthday Random :D

Oh and I think I'm getting a cold But in my 'pregnancy' book (lol) it says its not usual to get the sniffles around 14 weeks

Wow i never knew This Hayley. I have had what feels like a cold for the past two days!

I was having a dream about the Feb love bugs last night and i saw the genders of some of us. I got,

Hayley girl,
Random boy,
Nervouspains girl,
Mummysuzie boy,
Beautywithin boy,
ramblinghaggis girl.

It was so strange i think it was because we talk about it so much. Just as i was finding out mine i woke up as someone was sawing(?) at 2 in the morning.
I had to laugh, DH woke up because of the sawing and asked me why i was so happy at being work up. I said it is just funny that i get woke up by something so odd just as i am about to find out the sex of our baby typical!!

So anyway i don't know what was going on outside but the police were there and a council van with the guy who was sawing wood. I think someone must have been broken into and they were fixing up the door or window.

aimee next time make sure you dream about what i have !!!!!

happy birthday random xxx

im off swimming with my girls in a sec, they love it!!

ive got antenatal tomorrow, they managed to fit me in, i havent seen a midwife since 6th july & after having migraines i really want them to check my blood pressure!

I know i was gutted it wasn't everyone but i didn't get to know mine either!!

Just found out I am a february love bug lol. Originally my due date was 29th of Jan but had a dating scan 12/08/09 which showed me as 15+1 so now due 2nd Of February so I need to change clubs hehe.

Will you let me in? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->