February 2010 Love Bugs :)

It was me who said that Aimee! lol

Well thats what I heard- it must be true! Out of a free pregnancy book I got from a mag written by the midwifes at St Charlottes Hospital :)

Another girl pridiction for me?! Oooh Stop it girls, you have me thinking pink now! lol

Hi Jan2010, welcome :)

xxx

i have been really fussy with what water i drink, i cant stand the taste of our tap water so i have only been drinking bottled water, i was just enjoying my last bottle out of the fridge when roxie walked over & poked a wotsit in the bottle, i really wanted that drink but its not very appealing anymore!

Oh yeat :dohh: i have got serious baby brain, i have never felt this thick, hopefully the baby is stealing my brains and will be very cleaver lol!!

Welcome Jan2010, any ideas on what the gender of your little bubba is? ;)

2 girlies- I drink loads of water but it has started tasting really tappy and horrid.

Congrats and welcome jan2010.

Ooo boy for moi? Hmm..we shall find out on Sunday :)

Was wondering when i was last pregnant and went for a antenatal appt i ate coco pops before i went and my urine had loads of sugar and she laughed at me and said try and not do that when i have to give a sample..i have one today and have drank a big carton of apple juice..do you think that will happen again? Apple Juice concentrate has loads of sugar doesn't it? Feel like a twat now lol xx

I really need to change my user name, oh well was all I could think of when I joined!

What a brilliant site is this, helped me with so many things its brilliant, so glad my friend recommended it to me!

Thank you everyone for welcoming me.

AimmeM, absolutely no idea, when I went for scan at 15 weeks baba was sat on his/her feet with legs firmly closed! OH thinks boy, Im convinced girl, but dont mind either way. I am in a dilemma as to whether I should find out the sex or not and felt then thats the babys way of telling me not to! Got my anomoly scan on the 14th of September, how about everyone here? Anyone know yet? Glad you found out? Want to find out?

Also, I have serious baby brain, its rediculous, I really struggle to put a sentence together these days without saying thingymabob!

Not sure about tap water, try to avoid it when I can, I'll have a little try for you all and see and let you know lol.

I'll put my scan piccie on soon, it was a great piccie!

Just noticed mummysuzie we're due within one day of each other! How are you feeling? Have you had a scan yet?

Lol aww Aimee lol, When I was pregnant last time, I had some SERIOUS baby brain! Lol, I came in to work- butter, but no bread- charger, but no phone :dohh: lol

Aw Mummysuzie! Lol how strange, this is probably tmi but I always say no to :sex: to OH night before a scan, I always wonder if they can see anything ;) :blush: lol

I know what you mean about tap water! I am loving that new water- ummm isclick? or something like that?? lol its in a crystal looking bottle?
its so pure and nice!

xxxx

I didn't want to find out but hubby did. Now i really wanna know now!!! That is what will happen by joining this thread lol!!

I am well and truley 50/50 on this but nearly everyone says girl.

Just doing that ebay psycic gender thing, DH thinks it is a total waste of money but it is only £3 tight arse. Just a bit of fun :)

My ticker is telling porky pies jan2010 lol..couldn't be bothered changing it lol..i'm due feb 5th so am 15+6 today..am having a csection so will be sometime in january i have the little one..Pregnancy has been great..no sickness or anything..only sore bbs..that's gone now but my spd has come back so really only complaint..i don't get a 20 week scan at our hospital so i have a private one on sunday to find out the sex..can't wait as am sure you've read lol..what about you?

Probably too much info but when we were trying for a baby we tried for 6 days round ovulation time and that was the first time in 3 months we had bed..then i fell pregnant not bad for just 6 days in the month..but after that i really don't know how people do this month after month lol..since may have bed once on our honeymoon..not even on our wedding night..sad i know..and that's it..anyone else like me? To be honest i don't like it..weird i know..nothing to do with hubby with previous boyfriend was the same..feel bad for hubby tho.. xx

ok, well Im happy for you lot to spur me on to find out! I'm sick of not being able to make up my mind!

Your so lucky Suzie, I felt so sick up til week 15 was awful, I had to force food down my mouth as I lost so much weight in my first tri cos of it.

My OH is in the forces so only see him every 4-6 weeks if I am lucky at the moment, helps keep the butterflies and excitement going! Probably one of the major advantages of this situation lol.

Was is same before PG or just after? Its quite ard I think when your body is changing so much etc to feel sexy and up to it!

Welcome Jan im due the 4th of feb... :)

Ah aimee i had a dream last night aswell.. i was in hospital saw my baby was just gunna look and see what the sex was... and OH came in and woke me up ( he is working nights this week ) great timming lol

xx

Was the same before aswell..nothing to do with my appearance..just can't be bothered lol don't like it..weird i know lol

Was the same sickness and symptoms wise with my first..why i have aan inkling it's another boy.. Am wanting to find out cuz i want to start being able to buy things etc..and so i can get used to names etc

Can't believe how far on we all are now..was talking to hubby last night and were saying this one has flown in..soon it will be christmas then babies will be here ladies!! xx

Off shopping soon so gona look 4 a red cabbage. Will let you know if i manage toget one beauty.

welcome!

anyone else here use a doppler? i found pips hb last night as usual :cloud9: but before i did i heard lots of bubbing/swimming type noises. i wonder if it was pip :happydance:

yeah and thudding noises that i think are kicking noises :D tee hee. do you know how many beats per minute your LO is? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->