February 2010 Love Bugs :)

i counted them once but not sure how accurate my counting is haha. i got something like 175bpm. the doppler i have doesnt tell you

I do, the usual bpm is 150. I count it for 10 seconds then times it by 6.

I did a video of it yesterday will av to upload it.

yeah mines about 150 bpm. its the loveliest noise i have ever heard
i would listen to it all day if i could... eeep 7 days till my 4d gender scan xxx

Mines 160bpm. is hard finding the heartbeat now, he keeps moving about to much xxx

do the midwives use a doppler that tell you the bpm? daft question probs :blush:

Ooooh heartbeat talk :) mine uses one with a LCD screen :) I have midwife on Wednesday, cant wait! My little ones heartbeat is only 147 now ... think its changed sex to a boy :D :rofl:

We went through Alex's pm report today feel a little crap now :( And typical just looking through the paper and saw the ambulance man who came to Alex, weird!!

Hope everyones ok, I feel like I have 'popped' I woke up this morning and my belly felt massive, it hasnt gone down like it normally does, I'm getting excited, cant wait to look properly pregnant and not few extra pounds looking!!

xxx

Yay I have, well rented for now, teh hi-beb LCD screen one :) Babys HB is always 152-157pm :D

xxx

i have my next mw appt 2 weeks today :D then a week later its my birthday and two weeks(ish) after that i have my next scan! :happydance:

Well just back from midwife appt..got to hear baby..147-156...what gender does that say maybe? everything was brilliant apart from have low blood pressure..was also refered to physio..so see how that goes.. xx

oh they say boy-if its between 140-150 but think thats a load of rubbish i no some who have had girls when there babies heartbeat has been 145

paris's was always 160-170

All the dopplers Ive seen say you can only use them much later in pregnancy, what ones have you all got? I'd love to hear heartbeat again it was amazing last time I went.

Hello! Can I join you guys? I'm due on 12 Feb and its our first. Convinced for some reason it's a boy but have to wait until scan on 28/09 to find out!

welcome isabella

Jan- with an angelsounds you can use as early as 10weeks i heard my babies heartbeat with that at 9+4. would defo recommend them x

Congratulations!!!

Just had a look at Alex's old notes and his bpm ranged from 135-165 so can't really distinguish between them lol xx

Thanks, I'll try and get that sounds good are they expensive? When the midwife listened to mine is was between 140-150, what does that indicate?

I've read under 140 is a boy over is a girl, but Alex's was 155 constantly and he was very much a boy lol.

Welcome isabella - we're due the same day :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->