February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Thanks, I'll try and get that sounds good are they expensive? When the midwife listened to mine is was between 140-150, what does that indicate?

The angelsounds ones are about £30 you can get them off amazon or ebay. or ask if anyone has one in the swap.sell and buy section on here ( which will obviously be cheaper )

140-150 indicated boy!! but i dont go a lot by old wives tales lol xx

This is really random but my belly has gone like super hairy :rofl: with Alex it was really blonde hair (but I had just come back from Cyprus) but this time its a little darker :blush:

I'm not bothered, I'm just wondering if you ladies have a lot of belly hair :D

I have a feeling I'm having a boy now, dont know why, I was so convinced its a girl but now boy :shrug: Im still in 2 minds whether to find out though, one minute im like definately yes then the text im really really unsure, someone help me pleaseeee :) xxx

My belly is hairy. and my legs ... i feel like a fuzz ball.. hayley find out!!!! tell your OH Marie wants to know!! considering he dont no me. im sure he wont take that into account but it may work lol xxx

i know you dont mind.. and as longs as he/she is healthy, but would you like another boy? xx

Richard said we can find out, he's really struggling right now and he said it might help him see a future with another baby if we find out :cry:

Yes I would absolutely love to have another boy so so much. I have always wanted a boy then a girl, when we was pregnant with Alex Richard wanted a girl so much but now he wants a boy! But definately dont mind what sex, it seems trivial now!! xxx

Hi Isabella :D Quite a few new love bugs today!

Thats it, the sex isn't important at all. Any baby is a blessing.

I rent the hi-baby 200 one of the hi-baby web site for £10 a month and you can use it from 10 weeks and send it back anytime you like.

Hayley my belly is very hairy i want to wax it.

I couldn't get a red cabbage at Morrisons as they don't have them so will have to wait now! I did order a reading of that Victoria on ebay though so just waiting for it to come through. How long did yours take Anne-marie?

my doppler doesnt have a screen either, i will ask at my antenatal tomorrow to see what the heart rate is!

i would love to find out what im having, i think its a girl so just want them to confirm it but paul is still saying no!!

oooh what reading tell me all :) I still havent got a bloody red cabbage, couldnt you have just bottled yours up and sent them out to us all BW :rofl:

xxx

my doppler doesnt have a screen either, i will ask at my antenatal tomorrow to see what the heart rate is!

i would love to find out what im having, i think its a girl so just want them to confirm it but paul is still saying no!!

Fill Paul up with drink so he has to go to the toilet half way through and you can sneakily ask :D :D

What you could do is ask the sonographer to write the sex down on a peice of paper and you could then decide later if you want to know then you dont have to pay for another scan, or is that too tempting? lol xxx

Heidi, a good way to do it is count it for 10 seconds then times it by six!

There is a woman on ebay that does a gender reading if you pay £3 and give her some details. DH said it was a scam but for £3 and a bit of fun i think it is worth it. Max agreed that she thought the woman was good too.

Find out! Yay1 most of us are... arent we??! lol

Ooh I wonder what we are all having now?! im so anixous! lol

I am SO tired today!

And something really shook me up today, I know I shouldnt even say anything because I dont want to go in to it, but seeing this certain person, made my heart rate go about 10000bmp and my stomatch jumped out of me :( It wasnt a nice person either, lucky the %&^#*$ didnt see me, but its been a year since I last saw this nasty person, just seeing this :witch: again really bought back memories I dont want to remember anymore :cry: Need to shake it off.

xxxx

my brother & his girlfriend did that write it down on a bit of paper, it lasted 5 minutes lol

maybe they would tell me before they call paul into the room????? i wonder if they would or not.

If I had it written down I would have to look! Im still thinking not find out but we'll see!

Thanks to you lot I've just bought a angelsounds doppler, I want it to arrive now! At least OH can listen as well then which will be nice.

Nervous, dont let it ruin your day, I saw someone i really didnt want to on Tuesday and it affected me for 2 days, I woke up this morning and thought, why did I let them get to me and forced a smile! made me feel much better!

Aimee- i got my reading within 48hours. and considering she didnt ask how far gone i am... or when i concieved. she couldnt have even looked it up on them chinese gender things

but like you say she has a 50/50 chance

I still have a red cabbage!! i would send yall some.. but somehow posting/packaging a cabbage would seem odd lol
try asda's. the morrisons here didnt have them either
x

:rofl: wrap it in that brown paper stuff and just stick a stamp on it, it'll be fine!! I am so hungry today, I think I'm comfort eating, I just had a pizza, well some of it and got bored but still hungry :(

xxx

why girls you have been chatty today :winkwink:

so first of all thank you for all my birthday wishes ive had a great day so far!

and secondly :hi: and welcome to all the newbies hope you enjoy it here as much as i do!

well my mum is also convinced im having a wee boy and has started calling it max even tho we haven't decided on a name :growlmad:

xxx

:rofl: wrap it in that brown paper stuff and just stick a stamp on it, it'll be fine!! xxx
PMSL!!

Ah pizza. what did you have on it.. today is the first day of my healthy eating.. only had a slice of toast. iM rather starving. not sure what to have for dinner. paris has just had fish fingers chips and peas.. yum! i have to wait till OH gets in befor i put our dinner on.. hate him working lates

Ah your mum is only excited random-- but calling him max already. hope she dont get upset if you dont want to call him that ( thats if it is actually a he lol ) x

BW- what, only toast today???? Get eating girl, your pregnant!!!

Awww I've just youtubed 17 week scan and I feel sooo excited for my scan now :D cant wait. I'm definately getting mine on dvd to replay like I do with Alex's :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->