February 2010 Love Bugs :)

morning, well i feel rubbish today, had a late night last night & im paying the price today!! got antenatal later & im going shoe shopping with my sister, so busy & just want to go back to bed!!

Well BW, unusual to see you on so early lol.

God I am so tired this morning! But yay its Friday!

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Im going shopping, materinty shopping lol, need some new nice tops for work, and also hoping to pop in to the mensware wedding shop to see what we like for OH's outfit :D
if its nice in the evening might take a drive up to the beach too

Sunday, dont know, depends on the weather xxx

Morning ladies..oo sounds nice nervous..my birthday tomorrow so going away for the weekend theh gender scan on Sunday..Am afraid ladies you'll need to wait till Sunday night for the result as i'll be away all weekend :-( ..can't wait tho!! xx

Ooh mummy suzie! Hope you have a fab day & time away! Cant wait to find out what your having :D xxx

Thank you..so excited..will try and go on my mobile and post when i find out and let yous know xx

I couldnt sleep OH has been coming home late ( he is on call ) soon as he got in bed his phone would ring again.. 3times that happend friggin annoying. then he had to get up at 7:30 to work today ( thank gawd he is off call out now ) so tomoz we will hopefully get a day to spend together. Taking P swimming in a bit..even tho im so tired. it may wake me up lol

ah suzie.. be sure to get on as soon as to let us know! iv still got 5 days to go! *sigh*

Ooo swimming is something i haven't done in a while. Is anyone going to do antenatal classes? Think i'm gonna start going when it starts again..5 days will fly in BW..7 weeks ago i booked this and i really can't believe how fast it has flown in xx

it was meant to b today. but i have to take P to get her eyes tested later... and we get paid weds so it does help lol

i went to antenatal classes when i was preg with P... found them a load of rubbish. i did a lot of reading and they didnt tell me anything i didnt already know, all i really got from it is how to pant! which we all know how to do lol..i think our bodys know what to do when we go in labour. its just we panic...

Im sure the classes have helped many... but for i gained nothing xx

Oh now that im defo up for!! im not a great swimmer... and i hate the way i look in a swimsuit... but im sure i wont be the only one there with a wobbley butt! lol xx

:shock: Callie, you live near a beach... JEALOUS!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow mummysuzie :) you cant keep us waiting too long for the results we want to know ASAP :D :D I'm sooo excited.

I cant believe I'm 15 weeks today, where has that time gone :shrug: I'm in such a good mood today, normally I'm moody (thats how OH knew I was preggers before we tested :rofl:)

Hope everyones well, not sure I will do the classes again, I guess I will, make the end seem in sight, but I learnt nothing too, get more info on here!!

xxx

morning ladies how are we all feeling??

well i slept right the way through again last night is that normal at only 10 weeks?? (remember they put me back at emergency scan not changed my ticker) and couldn't sleep any later than normal even tho i had a big day yesterday and was shattered!

xxx

Mummy Suzie- I want too as well, but the one near me is about a 20min drive and starts at 8 on a Sat morning! :-s lol

No Hayley lol, I love about an hour- hour & 1/2 away lol but still, worth the drive lol.
OMG yay! well done 15 weeks!

Random- thats fine hun :) I stopped around 10-11 weeks, thank god no more 3 in the monrning wake up calls lol xx

Oh hayley it seems to be going quick for you.... 5 weeks till you hit the half way mark x

thanks i feel a bit better now i was worried something was wrong im scared to use my doppler incase i cant find the heartbeat and i'l worry i know it could still be too early to find it! Think im just in one of those worried moods today!

im going to see a hypnotist show tomorrow night :happydance:

Oooh random! that will be cool!

Hospital just rung me- have changed my appointment to the 1st instead of 2nd Sept!
Yay a day forward lol.
So now only 11 days until I see the consultant! xx

But still thats not far, I live about 3 hours from any beach :( Richard's mum lives in Ireland and the beach is about 20 mins away, I'd love to say one afternoon lets drive the the beach rather than lets drive to the park, lol.

Omg dont scare me, half way is only 5 weeks away :shock: I found out at 3+3 and it feels like yesterday I was wasting money buying zillions of tests. OH didnt believe we were pregnant till we did a digital.

I cant believe we're at a stage where people start having their gender scans :happydance: I got my confirmation in the post this morning :D

xxx

Morning everybody, I've but my scan piccie on I had done at 15+1 weeks if anyone wants to see!

Random, I was like that at 10 weeks, about 13 weeks the crazy dreams started and the pee calls so I am sure everything is absolutely fine! I had to have an emergency scan at 6+2 weeks and I never thought I would make it this far along at that point I was so worried about everything, kept thinking something was wrong but I am sure everything will be absolutely fine xx

Hypnotist show! wow that sounds fun I saw one on holiday once and it was amazing and I am very sceptical!

Oooh random! that will be cool!

Hospital just rung me- have changed my appointment to the 1st instead of 2nd Sept!
Yay a day forward lol.
So now only 11 days until I see the consultant! xx

thats the 2nd time you've been moved forward now isnt it? glad your getting to see them sooner, are you excited? I cant wait to see mine, dish out all my worries :D Hope I get an extra scan at the end then I can have my new married name on it rather than my yukky surname :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->