February 2010 Love Bugs :)

oh and Hayley, congratulations! I am really moody as well its rediculous luckily OH just laughs at me most of the time and ignores me which is probably the best thing hehe

:rofl: thats exactly what my OH is like luckily, I couldnt live with me I'm awful haha. Is this baby your first? xxx

:dohh: sorry just read your statusy thing under your name! Congrats :D xxx

Thank you for the birthday wishes..looking forward to the weekend..i will def try and get on here on the way home on sunday and post what it is..

I am the most unsightly thing in a bathing suit but i have an excuse to be big so i don't mind just now wearing one..

I can see the beach from my front door but it's rather chilly to be going in it lol

Congrats Hayley!! It's sure flying in for us all..am 16 weeks today.. can't believe it was 13 weeks ago i found out..feels like yesterday xx

I couldnt live with me either dont worry your not alone! I hope it gets better soon, I think ive cried every night this week about something silly lol (OH said what knickers are those on Wednesday night, I burst out crying saying you dont find me sexy anymore, and all he wondered was whether they were the new ones we bought the other day haha)

:rofl: bless him!! eugh its just started raining here, I wanted to walk up to Alex :( stupid weather. I love the beach but not going near the water.. too cold and scarey what might be in it. As if you can see the beach from your house mummysuzie now that I really am jealous of... think we'll have to have a meet at your house :D
xxx

i said weeks ago i wanted to go so OH is taking me as part of my bday :happydance:

mummysuzie happy birthday to you (for 2mz) happy birthday to u, happy birthday dear mummysuzie happy birthday to u hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!
where are you going away to???

xxx

ooooooh chocolate cake chocolate cake chocolate cake can i have a big piece pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssssseeee!!!

https://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/AnnaMollyMadison/Cake/chocclementinecake.jpg

i could easily polish off a slice or 2 of that right now!!

why oh why would you post a picture of that? im drooling xx

BW- Why oh why did you have to post that piccy lol

How cr*p is this weather?
Im so peed! OH has gone home for the afternoon so he can do the washing and put it out to dry!! :iron: :dishes: :hangwashing: :cold: ! :(

What a good H2b I have trained! :rofl:

xxx

You're bad BW!!! lol looks amazing..not keen on chocolate cake so am getting one of the french fancy cakes..a giant pink french fancy basically...they are my fav cakes ever!! i shall send you all some altho not sure how it will arrive haha..

I live on the west of scotland on a peninsula so water is every where lol..nice to look at but pain when we want to go to glasgow etc cuz we have to get a ferry to get to the mainland..pain in the bum..

We're going to Stirling to watch our bf playing football..he plays for a 2nd division team up here..love going to watch his team..they are all gorgeous lol i know not the main reason to go watch but it's a bonus haha..then going to glasgow for dinner i think maybe tgi's or frankie and bennys..then going to cinema then staying in a hotel then scan on sunday..yayyy xx

bless him, surely that wont take him all afternoon so he can come and do mine too :D :rofl: xxx

sounds like a busy weekend :D I'm not doing anything :( I had that cake for my birthday, I didnt it but then I wasnt pregnant so didnt have the seafood appitite LOL. Cant wait for your scannn :D :D :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->