February 2010 Love Bugs :)

mummysuzie im ment to be going for dinner and my hypnotist show in ggow on sunday we were talking about getting a hotel aswell so he can drink and we dont need to get a taxi home! great minds think alike lol!

xx

Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes..will really be only weekend we can get away before bubs comes..so looking forward to it..it's funny am eating salt and vinegar crisps just now and lo is going nuts lol..thinking it likes them :) xx

I can feel little one more and more these last few days but nothing consistent and not reacting to food. normally in bed when its daddys there. so excited :D I'm off now talk to you all later, dont talk too much takes me hours to catch up hehe. xxx

I've set up a new profile (previously Jan2010birth) seing as this might not be true anymore! lol

I cant believe your all feeling babies like that already! Im not sure if I have felt baby yet or not, I am sure the other day he or she was mad at me and OH for having a bit of fun my tummy went crazy lol.

I am soooo jealous of you all!

Wow Hayley thats great! :D

My manager just made me cry :cry: Probably because I am hormonal.

I told her there hospital have changed my appointment, then about half hour later she came out and said, you've made me angry, you changed your appointment and confirmed it without even asking me, I would have said yes anyway, but it made me feel like you dont have any respect for me :cry:

(She is also the type of manager/ 'friend' who wants to know everything about my life)

And also, its still 11 days notice!

Am I in the wrong? :(
xx

cant wait for tonight/the weekend, im gonna get me some!!!! :blush: :D

Wow Hayley thats great! :D

My manager just made me cry :cry: Probably because I am hormonal.

I told her there hospital have changed my appointment, then about half hour later she came out and said, you've made me angry, you changed your appointment and confirmed it without even asking me, I would have said yes anyway, but it made me feel like you dont have any respect for me :cry:

(She is also the type of manager/ 'friend' who wants to know everything about my life)

And also, its still 11 days notice!

Am I in the wrong? :(
xx

Not at all, you dont need to run things like that by them! I booked a dentist appointment and gave my manager 3 weeks notice and he waited until the day before to tell me I wasnt allowed to go as I had no holiday left! It made me want to cry as well so know how you feel. I explained why going to the dentist was so important whilst pregnant and he let me go in the end!

Sounds to me like they are just nosey and maybe you should explain your rights for antenatel appointments :winkwink:

Afternoon all :)

I wish that choccy cake looked appealing to me but at the mo i am not a big fan of chocolate.

Well I am 99.9% sure now i am having a girl as the ebay woman had predicted it too she got the world and the moon card which indicate female so same as max and beautywithin. Still having boy dreams though but dream the opposite to what you have...

:D

Hope your all well today, mummyS, happy birthday for tomos can't wait to see how the scan goes :)

NP- Ignore the sensitive woman. It is none of her business don't feel bad!!

Afternoon all :)

I wish that choccy cake looked appealing to me but at the mo i am not a big fan of chocolate.

Well I am 99.9% sure now i am having a girl as the ebay woman had predicted it too she got the world and the moon card which indicate female so same as max and beautywithin. Still having boy dreams though but dream the opposite to what you have...

:D

Hope your all well today, mummyS, happy birthday for tomos can't wait to see how the scan goes :)

NP- Ignore the sensitive woman. It is none of her business don't feel bad!!

How exciting Aimee!

Do you have the link for the Ebay woman. I am going to do it.

Yes i will post it 1 sec, it took about 24 hours to come through but that is 4 psycics/card readers that have told me girl! I am going to get a pink ticker now!!

Here is the link chick:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Gender-..._Age?hash=item562f24b383&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yes i will post it 1 sec, it took about 24 hours to come through but that is 4 psycics/card readers that have told me girl! I am going to get a pink ticker now!!

Here is the link chick:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Gender-..._Age?hash=item562f24b383&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks for that. Am off to do it now. I won't be finding out at the scan but it is good to have something to amuse myself with!

Hehe, my point exactly!

I have just sent off for it but I prob won't get it til Monday as she doesn't work weekends. I will probably forget about it so it will be a nice surprise on Monday afternoon!

She must make a packet out of people. Is the report long or does it just say boy or girl?

It had the card reading and meanings of them and then says she consults a pendulum with some questions. Worth £3 for a bit of fun :)

It had the card reading and meanings of them and then says she consults a pendulum with some questions. Worth £3 for a bit of fun :)

Yeah, defo! Haven't been to a psychic for ages so am looking forward to it. As you say it's only £3 for a bit of fun!

Ooho Amiee exciting!!

I secretly hope both Max & BW are right with my girl pridiction too :blush: But of course I dont mind if im having a son :) I only like a few boys names so would be eaier to pick then my list of about 60 girls names lol.

xxx

Really exciting Aimee! I see your ticker is pink now then :happydance:

I am still undecided as to whether I am team yellow or not! got 3 weeks to decide!

I cant believe how quickly the last three months has gone since the BFP its going to fly by isnt it!

well i had my antenatal & everything is fine, my iron levels are really good, must be all the steak ive been craving lol
heartbeat was 140 bpm, does that mean boy? it does seem slower than when i was pregnant last time!!
my next appointment isnt for 9 weeks, seems like ages away!!

Oooh 2girlies! Well yes, going by the old wives tales- Your having a boy! :baby:

Good news about your Iron level :) xx

Hey 2 girlies glad everything is fine :)

Yeah i got a pink ticker now, i am pretty sure it is a girl and now very used to the idea!! It would be pretty strange if the US said boy now tbh!

I am so excited i really can't wait and my belly seems to have popped out even more now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->