February 2010 Love Bugs :)

Evening ladies :) I'm soooo tired :( does anyone watch BB? whos going...? Ooooh girlie for you Aimee, I would love to do it might ask OH, he gets paid tues, I wanna know if its accurate :)

Hope everyones had good days - cant believe your manager was like that Callie, what a bitch, maybe it was her time of the month :rofl: xxx

Evening ladies :) I'm soooo tired :( does anyone watch BB? whos going...? Ooooh girlie for you Aimee, I would love to do it might ask OH, he gets paid tues, I wanna know if its accurate :)

Hope everyones had good days - cant believe your manager was like that Callie, what a bitch, maybe it was her time of the month :rofl: xxx

I think Bea will go. I hope she does. She is a horrible person. I can't stand snobby people like that

I'm torn between Bea and David :dohh: I dont like either... I'm really starting to like Marcus he really makes me laugh. I dont like lisa either LOL. xxx

I'm torn between Bea and David :dohh: I dont like either... I'm really starting to like Marcus he really makes me laugh. I dont like lisa either LOL. xxx

I think David is a bit stupid and a bit of a sheep but he doesn't really bother me. My favourite is Sophie. I really like Marcus as well he is so honest and he doesn't take any rubbish from anyone!

I like Sophie too :) not sure on Roderico lately but I like it when him and Sophie are messing around and I LOVE Charlie :D Siervash (sp) sits on the fence, he doesnt stand out either way LOL I'm so sad xxx

I like Sophie too :) not sure on Roderico lately but I like it when him and Sophie are messing around and I LOVE Charlie :D Siervash (sp) sits on the fence, he doesnt stand out either way LOL I'm so sad xxx

Ha ha, me too a pair of saddos! I have watched them all from the 1st series!

What is happening now with the magazines is brill. Bonkers Bea - I love it!

I havent watched them all, I must have been about 10 when they started, not sure my mum would have let me :rofl: I would love to get a box set though, thats how sad and pregnafied my life is right now!! xxx

I havent watched them all, I must have been about 10 when they started, not sure my mum would have let me :rofl: I would love to get a box set though, thats how sad and pregnafied my life is right now!! xxx

Ah your only a young'un! Lol!

I am 32. The first one was great because it was more genuine, as they didn't know what was going to happen. The rest all blend into each other TBH. Sounds like your Mum is a sensible woman,not sure it is good viewing for a 10 year old!

I want marcus or lisa to win. lisa gets on my tits at times, but like the way she says it exactly how it is.. bea wines to much. and that rods voice annoys me!!

i quiet like sophie- she dont come across how you would expect! but for all we know that could be an act

made me laugh how in the mags. they said she is preg. just because she has put on a bit of weight. i think she looks better for it

got a feeling charlie will win it tho

I was SO glad Bea went i hated her. But i really like David but prob because he is from only down the road from me and it is great to have some Yorkshire in the house LOL!

Morning ladies!! Was out last night didn't get into 3..ugghh too old for that now lol..
Just wanted to say thank you ladies for my birthday wishes..
Am starving..i could go for a big cheese burger and chips from macd's just now :) am a weirdo haha..

If i'm not back on till tomorrow hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! xx

Oh my gosh i feel in a right mood this morning i feel like i am going to be so irritated today, DH has woke up in a bad mood and is already really pissing me off.

Morning ladies!! Was out last night didn't get into 3..ugghh too old for that now lol..
Just wanted to say thank you ladies for my birthday wishes..
Am starving..i could go for a big cheese burger and chips from macd's just now :) am a weirdo haha..

If i'm not back on till tomorrow hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! xx

SCAN TOMORROW!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy Birthday, have a cheese burger and chips if thats what you want, oooh I want one now :D

Good Luck with your scan xxx

Hey all. hows everyones day been?!, i am knackered. been buying stuff and moving the last bits into our house. is our first night here :) so have been on my feet all day.. my tummy started to really hurt earlier.. think i over done it with the lifting.. sooooo cant wait for my bed!

x

Morning all,

14 weeks :happydance:

Well we changed our minds on our girl name but have decided now this one is the one! Hope it doesn't have any reason to change now.

The raunchy dreams were back again last night full swing....

Hope you are all good today :)

happy 14 weeks :)

What was your girls name before? I stupidly looked as soon as you said you changed it so I forgot what you had before lol.

hope your well xxx

i had the weirdest dream last night that i had a scan & they told me it was a girl, i woke up & begged paul to let me find out on the 18th but he got really moody :growlmad: I am going to ask them to tell me before they call him in the scan room, i hope they let me. I dont know anyone who has done it before so not sure if they will or not.

Right im off shopping to get an icecream shake mmmmmm vanilla!!!!! :thumbup:

morning ladies sorry ive been quiet the past few days not been online to much!

ended up staying at home last night insead of going out wasn't feeling up to it got some bad news one of the customers (my fav) from work who just battled cancer and survived that died :cry: what has everyone else been up to?

ive got a bit of a rash on my hand its not itchy or anything tho so should i be worried?

xxx

Anyone know what time suzie's scan is? im dying to know...
wahoo only 3 days till mine.. x

I thought it was sometime in the afternoon, I'm going out now but cant wait to know eeeek I'm so excited for her :) yippee not long til yours either, I cant wait to have the confirmation :D :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->