February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Give it time hun it took a while for me to get a definite positive but I was preg xx

Wow - congrats to all the new BFPs - very exciting!

I am currently 5 dpo and going a little crazy waiting to test. No symptoms :(

:dust::dust::dust:

LIZLUSTLOVE

I got my reading from gail today she was 100% spot on about the female spirit and me and my other half only planning one more... she HAS to be right for you... Ihope AF stays away xx FX'D!! xx

Liz - hcg can vary so greatly from one woman from another in early preg that it's possible you don't have quite enough for it to read on a test yet fx :dust:

Wow - congrats to all the new BFPs - very exciting!

I am currently 5 dpo and going a little crazy waiting to test. No symptoms :(

:dust::dust::dust:

I guestimate that i'm only around 6dpo today and i'm also going mad waiting. It's like being in no-mans-land! :wacko::coffee:

LIZLUSTLOVE

I got my reading from gail today she was 100% spot on about the female spirit and me and my other half only planning one more... she HAS to be right for you... Ihope AF stays away xx FX'D!! xx

Oh wow! I sure hope shes right about me!

Liz - hcg can vary so greatly from one woman from another in early preg that it's possible you don't have quite enough for it to read on a test yet fx :dust:

really? Hmmm i really hope AF stays away tomorrow and i get a BFP instead!

I hope you do too :thumbup: I keep checking in to see if you've any news :haha:

Liz I O'd late with my first, we got pregnant at a totally random time of cycle, I think it was about CD23... (I know when it was as it was my wedding night and the only time we bd'd in that cycle! :D) xx

Liz has the brown discharge stopped yet? it could be implantation!! HCG levels rise rapidly so I'm keeping up hope for you yet! xx

Can I ask... What does ovulation pain feel like? Apart from when I was pregnant with my first I have been on the pill for 8 years and this is my first month without it. Sorry for being clueless

Can I ask... What does ovulation pain feel like? Apart from when I was pregnant with my first I have been on the pill for 8 years and this is my first month without it. Sorry for being clueless
My ov pain is normally very very light AF like cramps, or a light pinching pain :) hope that helps!

I hope you do too :thumbup: I keep checking in to see if you've any news :haha:

haha :haha:

Liz I O'd late with my first, we got pregnant at a totally random time of cycle, I think it was about CD23... (I know when it was as it was my wedding night and the only time we bd'd in that cycle! :D) xx

oohhh really? but i got my pos OPK on CD16 and CD17, I guess I could have Oed later than that?

Liz has the brown discharge stopped yet? it could be implantation!! HCG levels rise rapidly so I'm keeping up hope for you yet! xx

its still there but very light now, super light. still cramping though.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=50

good that its letting up... fx'd for IB! this link is from a chart I found of how common cramps are in pregnant women in dpo x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=50

good that its letting up... fx'd for IB! this link is from a chart I found of how common cramps are in pregnant women in dpo x

oh wow thanks that was helpful!

I hope AF stays away tomorrow and I hope I get a BFP soon!

oh wow thanks that was helpful!

I hope AF stays away tomorrow and I hope I get a BFP soon!

Me too, we both do the test tomorrow, not sure I'm in with a chance but fx'd for a pleasant surprise!

Hi ladies, 12 dpo I tested a CLEAR bfn today and as for the dollar store brand I was using yesterday, was faulty, Onto next cycle,

Congrats to those with BFP

and those that got af, im with you's xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->