February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Well it looks like af just showed up for me. I get the results back from my hormone testing tomorrow then Off to the fertility clinic next week. Month 8 here we come. It's strange because every other month I've burst into tears and this time it's like I don't even have the energy to do so. I am curious about this Gail person and how to get in touch with her.

Good luck lovely ladies and I hope February is kinder to each of you.

6DPO and I'm starting to play the SS game! So far (today) I have shortness of breath, gas, sore bb's & extreme fatigue. Now, the fatigue I can understand- I work two jobs and I'm often exhausted. The shortness of breath is weird because I've quit smoking and I excercise so even though I'm not in great shape, I can usually make it up a flight of steps. I feel like it's way to early for my bb's to be hurting... usually that happens just a few days before AF. I'm trying to make it next Friday without testing (yeah right)... I think I'll order some of the cheapie test strips so I can POAS without it costing me a million dollars! :happydance: Oh the joys of the TWW!

I will not SS, I will not SS, I will not SS! I'm too busy to SS anyways this cycle! Moving is exhausting!

Hey girls, i have a fair idea,, but what is SS?

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday ANNIE77's Dad!:cake:

:test:TODAY!! EMMYJEAN, TLC, and TTCFOR1stTIME:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners GES89, IRLINYORK, CORGANKIDD, CRYSTALCLARO, PANSY, TGO, SHAMER87, MIDNIGHTFALLS, BECYBOO_x, DARRELSMOMMY, and JEN_MOM24 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, DANCING DIVA, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, and ROCKABILYMAMA:paper::test:

LALAR I sooo hope that you have a fighter growing inside of you right now! FXD!:dust::dust:

MANNY82 so sorry to hear this Hun!:hugs:

GIRLINYORK digis are not as sensitive so testing before 12/13DPO won't do much with them.... GL FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST lost of Creamy CM is a good sign, especially so close to AF arrival, however, whether a woman dries before AF is solely based on her normal cycle. If you notice drying up before AF then I would say you are in good standing, but like myself, I don't dry up until the day of or hours before she hits. GL FXD!:dust:

ES89 I can put you down for the 10th or 11th as you should wait to test until AF is late or about 12DPO... Let me know:dust:

ANNIE77 that was a good reading, hold onto that last test, you could be having a late BFP!:dust:

SKEET9924 I hope AF is staying far away from you right now Hun! Because that isn't AF and so my FXD!!!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE and BAY you don't have to leave us, just keep lurking, I for one will definitely be checking in on you during your journey...:flower:

NEWLYWEDLIFE I was 6DPO yesterday, but that is too early for me to be SS as my LP is 15-18 days. GL FXD!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I've not got many people with more than 1 child, so I am not sure what is considered "tacky" however WE will be having a shower regardless since there will be 10+ years between DD and the LO.... Just need a BFP!

SHARNW I won't post till you are ready, buuuut... sounds good to me! FXD! As for that temp, you can adjust it, but if you throw it out, missing one during your LP won't hurt it.... Your temp is still elevated, your OV day may be off and there is no :af: = still in this! GL:dust:

BABY_MAYBE that could very well be IB at CD22, GL FXD!:dust:

CRYSTALCLARO nice to see you again, So sorry for your loss Hun, hope your BFP is around this corner!:dust:

PANSY Good day to test since AF would be absent, the later after AF the better!:dust:

TGO sooooo.... I'm adding you to the 13th???? GL FXD!:dust:

MRS.RESA Could be stress, it is hell on a cycle, believe me.... it could also be late OV so make sure to still BD!:dust:

BECYBOO_x time to relax Hun... :flower: that could be a cut, and it could also be IB, hang in there!:dust:

LILI77 So sorry AF flew in, maybe charting would be helpful to you.. GL!:dust:

SHAMER87 Well, that would be an awesome present, I think testing on your Bday would be good, as you should be expecting AF, however, on the slight chance that you could get a BFN, naybe you should enjoy your bday and test a day later, AF will be late... your decision Hun!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 give it a couple more days and test again Hun!:dust:

HAPPYBEANY FXD!!! Those SS sound good.:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… PEGGY80, 20SOMETHING, ALLYBABY, and LILI77!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD22/7DPO: Stalk my chart!! I was going to stop taking my temp but woke up at that time and decided to go forward, if I don't wake, I won't take it, helps to not see the temp fluctutations. Still tracking CM, CP, and anything I may notice.... starting to test early in about 3 days... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*

I think I'm just crazy but I think I see something underneath the messed up yellow blotch on the second test?

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA1ODQtMS5qcGc.jpg
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA1ODUtMS0xLmpwZw.jpg

:shrug:
the second one was FMU the last test was afternoon

Thanks mrsMM, we're almost cycle buddies sine I'm either 6 or 8dpo :thumbup: lots of luck and :dust: for your testing, I'm trying to hold out until Tuesday, I don't lie the squinty am I aren't I tests lol :haha:

Liz- I'm not sure I see anything, but don't give up hope - I am notoriously bad at line spotting!

11dpo today.... told myself not to test till at least Sunday. Got the feeling that AF is on the way. I have had cramping on and off since about 3 or 4dpo which is unusual for me...? I have had white lotion cm last couple of days. Today, I have also had backache, bbs don't hurt but feel different and felt exhausted. Totally struggled to get up after 9 hours sleep! I feel wet like AF has arrived... I am sure my body is playing tricks on me...
Can anyone relate to this? Do I test...?
Praying for bfp

Thanks MrsMM I think if we have a girl this time we will do a full baby shower, since I only have boy stuff and if its another boy just a welcome party :)

So now my CM is more pink but still super watery... Whats going on?

you're either getting your period or you're going to get your bfp soon =D

Its never like this when i get AAf, i always get horrible cramps and wake up the next morning with it.

Right now my cramps went away and were only mild and barely noticable

you really might be pregnant, I would just test tomorrow and if BFN then all you can do it keep testing until AF comes or you get your BFP =D Ooooor if you don't want to keep testing you can just wait and see if AF comes or not but we all know how hard that is!

FERTILITY February!!!!​

:cake: Happy Birthday ANNIE77's Dad!:cake:

:test:TODAY!! EMMYJEAN, TLC, and TTCFOR1stTIME:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners GES89, IRLINYORK, CORGANKIDD, CRYSTALCLARO, PANSY, TGO, SHAMER87, MIDNIGHTFALLS, BECYBOO_x, DARRELSMOMMY, and JEN_MOM24 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from December/January thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee::comp:Still waiting on some news, updates form you all, what's the verdict??ALIE, BUBBALOO2011, HAYADDIE, LILYBUMP, MRGN626, CHARISSE28, DIPSYSP, FROLICKY2011, ROSE1990, RDY4NUMBER2, DANCING DIVA, PJSTENSGAARD, SARRY2413, WINTERDAZE, 8BUZZYBEE8, ANGEL BABY, MSMELODY, PINKKITTEN74, TRAINSPOTTING, DANNI2KIDS, THAYNES, JUST 1 MORE, and ROCKABILYMAMA:paper::test:

LALAR I sooo hope that you have a fighter growing inside of you right now! FXD!:dust::dust:

MANNY82 so sorry to hear this Hun!:hugs:

GIRLINYORK digis are not as sensitive so testing before 12/13DPO won't do much with them.... GL FXD!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST lost of Creamy CM is a good sign, especially so close to AF arrival, however, whether a woman dries before AF is solely based on her normal cycle. If you notice drying up before AF then I would say you are in good standing, but like myself, I don't dry up until the day of or hours before she hits. GL FXD!:dust:

ES89 I can put you down for the 10th or 11th as you should wait to test until AF is late or about 12DPO... Let me know:dust:

ANNIE77 that was a good reading, hold onto that last test, you could be having a late BFP!:dust:

SKEET9924 I hope AF is staying far away from you right now Hun! Because that isn't AF and so my FXD!!!:dust:

HOPIN4AMUNCHE and BAY you don't have to leave us, just keep lurking, I for one will definitely be checking in on you during your journey...:flower:

NEWLYWEDLIFE I was 6DPO yesterday, but that is too early for me to be SS as my LP is 15-18 days. GL FXD!:dust:

SJDSMOMMY I've not got many people with more than 1 child, so I am not sure what is considered "tacky" however WE will be having a shower regardless since there will be 10+ years between DD and the LO.... Just need a BFP!

SHARNW I won't post till you are ready, buuuut... sounds good to me! FXD! As for that temp, you can adjust it, but if you throw it out, missing one during your LP won't hurt it.... Your temp is still elevated, your OV day may be off and there is no :af: = still in this! GL:dust:

BABY_MAYBE that could very well be IB at CD22, GL FXD!:dust:

CRYSTALCLARO nice to see you again, So sorry for your loss Hun, hope your BFP is around this corner!:dust:

PANSY Good day to test since AF would be absent, the later after AF the better!:dust:

TGO sooooo.... I'm adding you to the 13th???? GL FXD!:dust:

MRS.RESA Could be stress, it is hell on a cycle, believe me.... it could also be late OV so make sure to still BD!:dust:

BECYBOO_x time to relax Hun... :flower: that could be a cut, and it could also be IB, hang in there!:dust:

LILI77 So sorry AF flew in, maybe charting would be helpful to you.. GL!:dust:

SHAMER87 Well, that would be an awesome present, I think testing on your Bday would be good, as you should be expecting AF, however, on the slight chance that you could get a BFN, naybe you should enjoy your bday and test a day later, AF will be late... your decision Hun!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 give it a couple more days and test again Hun!:dust:

HAPPYBEANY FXD!!! Those SS sound good.:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF flew in for you or you recently found out that you are out this cycle, join us in March!! The link is posted on the first page of this thread, April coming soon… PEGGY80, 20SOMETHING, ALLYBABY, and LILI77!!:hugs:

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 107 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

AFM... CD22/7DPO: Stalk my chart!! I was going to stop taking my temp but woke up at that time and decided to go forward, if I don't wake, I won't take it, helps to not see the temp fluctutations. Still tracking CM, CP, and anything I may notice.... starting to test early in about 3 days... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

*First Page Updated*
I hope you get your BFP MrsMM glad we are on the same dpo, we can be buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->