February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hope you ladies are right!! I wanna wrap up my frer for valentines day! DH will prolly pee his pants. We jave an ongoing joke that when I find out we're preggo he will know bc be dancing like the people in the Sun Drop commercials. Lol know what I'm talkin about? I told him I'd have the same music playing and come out of the room dancing my butt off. Haha

Omg ladies im so sad,

I went to go to the bathroom and im having super watery brown discharge, i think AF is coming. Ugh i feel so hopeless! :cry:

I had the same thing! Don't give up! I got my BFP 4 days after.

really? Oh my! I hope its my BFP soon?

Fx liz that its just IB [-o<

i sure hope so!

Omg ladies im so sad,

I went to go to the bathroom and im having super watery brown discharge, i think AF is coming. Ugh i feel so hopeless! :cry:

Is that usually how :witch:shows her broom? Holding out hope for you! I think you need a trip to the spa; maybe a massage or even a pedicure. That's my plan for Saturday! Need a way to relax and I'm thinking that you need a few well-deserved moments to focus on you!

I never get watery brown discharge, normally i get a little crampy then the next day i wake up full blown AF with horrid cramps

This does sound suspicious! If this is IB and other posters are correct, it may still be a few days before you get your BFP! I know I am supposed to say be patient, but I'd be poas every 10 minutes. Sheesh! Thinking positive thoughts for you!

Oi im going crazy thinking!

I agree Liz.... Sounds a lot like ib!! I am SO rooting for you right now!

Thanks sdjsmommy... I swear getting close to af while TTC can really make a woman go mad!! Lol

Thanks? Im having mild cramping too, is that normal with IB?

Good luck to all the BFP's :) I'm 7dpo and extremely bloated, I'm normally never bloated, even on my period! I also feel like AF is about to arrive a week early, heavy uterus feeling, almost achey ... Anyone else have this?

Congrats to all the bfp's , good luck to those waiting and condolences to those who af decided to play a visit. I'm due on tomorrow. I'm not sure if my symptoms are symptoms or me just looking- really thirsty past couple of days and mega hungry albeit kinda sicky waved over me today. Got sore-ish boobs but not as bad as before AF usually. Had stabbing pains in right hand pain under hip bone a few times. Now I have a headache. I have no idea but don't feel as yet like af is going to arrive. I'm sticking it out and will test only when I'm officially late as I have been disappointed so many times now I'd rather af break the bad news than my FRER!

@taurus looks like the start of something good :) fx'ed
@liz could definitely be IB!!

Well I'm patiently waiting for monday. Called up an OB office (not the one I'm used to but I'll be switching back to them as soon as my new insurance kicks in) told them I wanted a blood test. I dont know if they will be doing medical history and pap at that time or a follow up appointment, but I'm thinking just the blood test. I just want to get the results of that now rather than later and they can transfer the results to my regular ob or maybe they can give me a copy

liz I'm still having mild cramps and back aches. The cramps do go away after a while but they come back from time to time. If you are infact pregnant, your uterus is already stretching :)

liz I'm still having mild cramps and back aches. The cramps do go away after a while but they come back from time to time. If you are infact pregnant, your uterus is already stretching :)

Oh my, they feel similar to AF but are way milder and a little weird

yep thats exactly how I felt along with feeling the need to rush to the bathroom because I thought I was about to start bleeding!

Good luck. When are you testing next?

GAH I WANT TO GO BUY STUFF! How am I supposed to wait for 10 1/2 more weeks to find out this kids gender?!

yep thats exactly how I felt along with feeling the need to rush to the bathroom because I thought I was about to start bleeding!

Good luck. When are you testing next?

Ev eryday until AF shows up:haha:

Liz that sounds ultra promising!!!!!! How's it going now?

Taurus, I can definitely see that even without the invert :D xxx

I'm having the weirdest symptoms ever, my boobs have been....buzzing..... for the past 3 days. This is how they felt when my milk came in when I had my little man, what the hell!?!!

I'm cramping up something horrible. I have been since last night. I can't remember this with my angel baby :( Bet I'm out

Thanks happybeany!! You have some seriously great sounding symptoms!!! I hope this is it for you! How much longer until you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->