February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Thanks happybeany!! You have some seriously great sounding symptoms!!! I hope this is it for you! How much longer until you test?

Do you reckon my buzzing boobs :haha: are a good thing? I wasn't sure, sounded a bit fruity to me lol.

I tested this morning and got the worlds faintest line, not sure if it was just line eye (one of 'those' tests, hmm!) so not getting my hopes up yet. Not meant to be testing 'til the 13th so a few days to wait!

I bought a CBFM on eBay so if this isn't my month I'll be doing some hardcore ovulation obsession next month :happydance:

Are you going to test again in the morning? xx

You sound just like me! It's almost like... Am i nuts? Haha Idk if I trust my internet cheapies!!
The buzzing boobs (lol) sound good to me as a symptom, especially of its something you haven't had in previous cycles!!!!

I'll prolly test with another cheapie Im the a.m... I have like 30 more so I'm peeing on a stick pretty freely. Lol!!

Just got my blood test results hcg level is 69 woo hoo. Now hopefully thursdays will double! I don't want to leave this thread everyone is so sweet here!

You don't have to leave, stay and keep us posted :hugs:

I'm definitely going to be buying me a few camisols. No way I can be preggo this summer without them! With my 1st I conceived mid april so the summer was during my 1st trimester (and maybe 1st part of the 2nd) so it wasnt too bad but I'm going to be pretty big this summer! Thank god for swimming pools! lol

Oh yes all the BFP's need to lead to healthy full term babies :)

I'm already worrying lol even though my last pregnancy was healthy I am going to be cautious until I start feeling the baby move because right now theres no other way to make sure this baby is ok unless I go to the dr and hear the heart beat. With my first if I hadn't felt him move for a while I'd poke and prod my belly until he did (which is what my OB told me to do) lol. Funny thing, he was a week late, had to be induced yet he refused to be swaddled, or even keep a blanket on! we had to wrap him loosely and if we set him down, he would kick it off. Still does at bed time too..I normally just dress him in footie pjs to keep him warm and wait till he's sleeping to put a blanket on him ;)

HappyBeany!

as for the buzzing boobs thing, I woke up in the night because one of my nipples was all tingly lol... it sounds odd... I'm at 9dpo and I googled it and found a chart which said that tingling in the breast or nipple was most common in pregnant ladies at 8-10 dpo and that at 9dpo it was at the most likely to happen.... kinda feeling a bit more hopeful now so I thought I would share it with you happybeany!!! xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=24

here is the chart xx

You sound just like me! It's almost like... Am i nuts? Haha Idk if I trust my internet cheapies!!
The buzzing boobs (lol) sound good to me as a symptom, especially of its something you haven't had in previous cycles!!!!

I'll prolly test with another cheapie Im the a.m... I have like 30 more so I'm peeing on a stick pretty freely. Lol!!

Yeah that's what I'm like :D I bought 100 at the beginning of TTC and I'm down to about 9 :haha: that's a lot of POAS! I'll test in the morning, the IC's worked on me last time just took a while to get darker.. eeee I hope this is it for both of us :happydance:

Me too, happybeany!! FX FX FX a million times over!! Lol I hope we have darker lines on the mext few days. I heard from another site too that it take a lil longer for the ic's to get darker.

:) Oh can i join you girls?? Im testing on 21 feb. (just ovulated actually) :)

Congradulations to all the BFP!! 13!! thats alot!! Great job! and happy and healthy 9 months to all!

could always see what the dollar store tests have to say if you want to stay cheap :)

HappyBeany!

as for the buzzing boobs thing, I woke up in the night because one of my nipples was all tingly lol... it sounds odd... I'm at 9dpo and I googled it and found a chart which said that tingling in the breast or nipple was most common in pregnant ladies at 8-10 dpo and that at 9dpo it was at the most likely to happen.... kinda feeling a bit more hopeful now so I thought I would share it with you happybeany!!! xxx

Ahh! Exciting :D I'm all hopeful too now xx

Liz that sounds ultra promising!!!!!! How's it going now?

Taurus, I can definitely see that even without the invert :D xxx

I'm having the weirdest symptoms ever, my boobs have been....buzzing..... for the past 3 days. This is how they felt when my milk came in when I had my little man, what the hell!?!!

My cramping has been off and on but my watery brown CM has diminished some but is still there

:) Oh can i join you girls?? Im testing on 21 feb. (just ovulated actually) :)

Me too :D
but put testing down on 22nd trying to leave it long as possible :lol:

:) Ohh yay!! a tww buddy! im assuming you just started your tww too or are you waiting till its been awhile after af is due?

I think AF is due 23rd but i think ill be testing 21st as i put down
for :) but then im waiting till AF shows or not i think ..
I got + opk yesterday and its looking a tiny bit lighter today so
im thinking im ovulating today or tomorrow :)!

I'm having the weirdest symptoms ever, my boobs have been....buzzing..... for the past 3 days. This is how they felt when my milk came in when I had my little man, what the hell!?!!

My cramping has been off and on but my watery brown CM has diminished some but is still there

I had that in my first pregnancy with my son! I had it on and off for the whole of my 1st tri and everything turned out fine :D oooh liz it sounding so good for you x

I had that in my first pregnancy with my son! I had it on and off for the whole of my 1st tri and everything turned out fine :D oooh liz it sounding so good for you x

its just weird that im getting BFNs if im actually PG:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->