February 2013 babies

Congratulations PM xx

Jjay- good luck. Will be cheering you on xx

Charlie James was born at 9.13am this morning weighing in at 9lb12. Feeling tired but happy x

Feeling weepy today since today was my due date. I'm one of your "sad losses" from early on. I am still excited for all of you and wishing you the best! :)

Thank you MrsT. :hugs: Sending you lots of baby dust and hope it happens for you very soon xx

:hugs: MrsT thank you very much. Today must be a hard day for you! Sending you huge hugs! More baby dust from here too! Loads of love
Xxxxxx

Bumpity......any news on names for the little man? Is he Arlo? We have watched Justified on DVD so not sure what channel it is on.
How is everyone today? Kitty and I have been snoozing all morning together! Half term has exhausted me! DH bought me the Flash Gordon album on vinyl so am reliving my youth!:happydance:

Haha! I loved Flash Gordon as a kid. Remember seeing it at the cinema.
DH has gone away today for 6 days and wanted LO's name decided. He gave me naming rights during labour but is not 100% on Arlo but think he's coming around. It's just he's never heard of the name before.
Kids have inset day today so half term is being dragged out!
Have a hungry baby who needs feeding every 1 1/2-2 hours. I'm lucky if he goes 3 hours. It's quite tiring :( his brother was the same and was 15lbs by 10 weeks. Looks like He's going the same way, had me up until 2.30 feeding constantly last night, then every 1 1/2 hours until 9. Had to meet a friend at 10 so threw myself in shower to wake myself up. He's the same during the day unless we are out and he will sleep longer in the carseat, but I pay for it later as he just feeds more. Have to remind myself it doesn't last forever......

Bumpity- I'm the same feeding Thomas. He settled on every 3hours and I was made up but then yesterday and last night every hour and half. My midwife who left came to see me today and said they go like that for a few days (up to a week) when having a growth spurt. It's exhausting!!

Samuel had a growth spurt at 2 weeks. 2 days of eating pretty much every hour. Then he went back to his usual 2-3 hour schedule. I can tell just looking at him that he's grown.
In one week, my big boy turns 3 and Samuel will be 1 month!

Attachments

• GnS_sm.jpg
    GnS_sm.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
The sleep suit we out Thomas in when he was first born is getting snug on him. Want him to stay little!!! But equally excited to see him grow.

Any ideas for name for new thread?

Cute pic Seity!
My little man has grown loads. I know what you mean Lindy about wanting them to stay small. I wish LO would but he's not :( my other son was the same. He's out of all his first size already and he's not 3 weeks :( He went down to 7lb 6 at 3 days but was 9lb 4 at 15 days. He can't keep growing at that rate, lol! Hoping he slows right down as love this time.
He had me up all last night again feeding but has just gone 4 hours between feeds this afternoon, longest ever!! If he has me up all night again I'm going to have words.....

oh my...Anneliese is a week old today! I can't believe how fast it has gone, or how all consuming it can be. She sleeps really well, but will have hour or more long nursing sessions. In 16 years she'll be the type to fill her car with gas and then drive it til it's below E and go for the big refill again. We have a weight check on March 7 and I'm sure she'll have gained plenty! She was 7 lbs 6 1/2 oz at birth and dropped to 6 lbs 14 oz 2 days later, so I'm hoping she'll be approaching 8 lbs by the 7th. I've never had such a tiny baby before, I am sucking up every second of it! All her brothers and sisters are in love with her, and DH seems to be just as smitten. DS (6) is the proudest big brother. He asks me constantly "isn't Anneliese the cutest thing you've ever seen, Mom?' and "Can I just kiss her again?"

never have I changed so many diapers in a day, she's a regular poop machine :haha:

I love how you see that as a tiny baby, but I see Samuel as big at only a little smaller weight. :rofl:
We also have a Mar 7th appt. I'm curious to see what Samuel is up to now. My husband and I were joking that if he was 9lb's he'd be 1/3 of his brother's weight. :haha:

Thomas went from 8lb4.5 to 8lb then 8lb7oz. Think he gets weighed again tomorrow and they way he has been eating 9lb wouldn't surprise me!! Want him to stay little and my little baby. Xxxx

PM I love seeing how my other kids are with him. My 4yr old loves him so much and can't stop kissing him. We are going on the 5th to have him weighed then have been told we only have to weigh him once a month at most as there's no problem with his weight gain.

Had my follow up scan today and unfortunately I still have a slight infection and placenta in my uterus. Consultant is phoning in morn to get me in for a D&C. Wanted to do it tomorrow but no surgeon available so looking like Fri. Hubby is flying home early from Mexico tonight as he doesn't like the idea of being away when I'm going under a general anaesthetic. Luckily his work are really understanding :) currently trying to decifer the breast pump as need to start expressing for when I'm in. I also have to express after as baby not allowed milk with anaesthetic in. Hoping he'll take a bottle otherwise we are in trouble. Having a practice run later. Wish me luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->