• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

What are the tests with numbers and where do you get them? How high do they go? All I can find is digi that says PG or not PG... :-(

They tell you how long ago you conceived, 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ which means 3-4, 4-5 and 5+ weeks pregnant.

You could try Amazon? Sometimes they import?

Dani402 and Nixilix - think we're all due on the 11th! x

We are!!! 2 days before my bday. How old is your dd? This one is due 2 weeks before dd 2nd birthday

What are the tests with numbers and where do you get them? How high do they go? All I can find is digi that says PG or not PG... :-(

They tell you how long ago you conceived, 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ which means 3-4, 4-5 and 5+ weeks pregnant.

You could try Amazon? Sometimes they import?

Dani402 and Nixilix - think we're all due on the 11th! x

We are!!! 2 days before my bday. How old is your dd? This one is due 2 weeks before dd 2nd birthday

Aww that's lovely. My DD is nearly 20 months so she'll be 2 and 4 months when this baby is born. Hopefully the terrible twos will have gone by then!!

Im due my baby bump on the 6th of feb wish the months would go quicker xx

They seem to just have hit here at 15 months!

Oh dear but at least they should be gone by next Feb!!

DD's tantrums have ramped it up a gear in the recent weeks! Nothing horrendous but still would quite like the phase to pass sooner rather than later :wacko:

hey glitter, we're going to have a very similar age gap! My DD will be about 2yrs and 4months when new LO comes along!
We're having minor tantrums here too, nothing major, but I'm hoping it doesn't get to much worse!! I'm shattered and have no patience at the moment!

hey glitter, we're going to have a very similar age gap! My DD will be about 2yrs and 4months when new LO comes along!
We're having minor tantrums here too, nothing major, but I'm hoping it doesn't get to much worse!! I'm shattered and have no patience at the moment!

It's wearing isn't it? DD is such a good girl 95% of the time but the days that she decides to be the devil incarnate are the days that i find hard. Luckily DH is considerate of this and takes the reigns when she's in the middle of a mother of a meltdown!!!

They seem to just have hit here at 15 months!

oh no!! :hugs: i certainly hope my son doesn't hit it early at 15 months, because we'll be in the midst of dealing with a newborn by then, lol! :haha:

Are any of you getting early scans or have you got to wait til 12 weeks?
I'm going in at 6 weeks for a dating scan :happydance:

We'll be getting a dating scan at 6weeks. I need to know everything is ok in there!
Me too!

Im due my baby bump on the 6th of feb wish the months would go quicker xx
I agree, I'd just like to get to the point where I can tell people safely!

Yeh im the same what symptoms have you had so far

I'm due feb 14th! we have a furbaby--if that counts :)

My 3 year old is still have temper tantrums! My 16 month old is ok at the min... Hope I've not jinxed it! X

I have just got a strange notion that I really want a Big Mac, omg I don't even like McDonald's?!?

OH thinks that it is definitely a craving because normally when mcd's is mentionned my answer is always " do u want me to be sick?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->