• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

hey, I been feeling so sick the last few days, but this morning i woke to a rumbling tummy, ate an apple, then i crashed on the sofa, and woke up starving. I've not eaten loads tday as I'm weary about what I eat, or my tummy is, but I am so hungry I cant stop eating. But I feel se weak too. Its such a strange feeling. Like nothing is enough.

anyone want to be bump buddies?? EDD Feb. 4th :)

I'd love to be your bump buddy lovely :) EDD Feb 5th xxx

Awesome!! YAY!!! lol :happydance:

Do you have any symptoms yet? When did you get you :bfp:

:happydance: Great!!! I do have really sore boobs and bloating at the minute, plus im abit sensitive to smells and abit of nausea.....

i got my first faint BFP on Wednesday 30th May and then one everyday til friday and on Saturday the 2nd june got a pregnant 2-3 on a clearblue!! very exciting!! What about you?

I am seriously on :cloud9:

I did a test today and it said 3+ so little bean must be growing?
Think I've been feeling sick, I heaved over the toilet!
Anyone hate the world, I soooo mad with Life, everyone is driving me mad!

Hey all so my hormone levels are really high Sotheby's doctor tells me but forgot to ask the number but it still puts my mind at rest...
How are you all

hi
Congratulations to all the newbies!!

I'm not feeling sick at the moment, which is nice! I had hyperemisis with my DD so I'm hoping I don't get any this time around!! I'm all crampy and twingy feeling though, and loads and loads of cm....urgh! AF should have been due today or tomorrw and I have to keep checking!!! My nice line on my preggy test is getting nice and dark now though!!

I read somewhere that hormone levels that are "too high" can indicate a problem with pregnancy...is this true? I got a DARK bfp at only 10dpo, a week before AF was due, and this kinda'...yeah...?

Dani: Congrats on your BFP! HPT's don't measure the level of HCG, maybe the HPT you used had lots of dye on? Or your dates are out, ovulated early etc. There is so much to worry about in early pregnancy I wouldn't worry about having a nice strong BFP!
xxx

Morning ladies, how are we this dreary morning??
Had an awful dream last night, I was in a room, somewhere and all these bugs and scorpians come out of nowhere and tried to climb on me!!! yuck feel like disinfecting my skin!!! I wonder what thats all about! definitely need to think about getting a dream book.
Since i'm not feelig sick, except starving sick, I'm going to try and excercise. A friend of mine said you can do zumba until you are 30 weeks! but you have to be careful! I also found a prenatal pilates video on you tube so will do that too!!!

are any of you feeling bloated already?? I'm only 4 weeks and had to leave my jeans unbuttoned today, and am sat here in my comfy pj bottoms cos everything else is so tight :( I feel like a whale already!!!

I'm bloated too I'm also about 4 weeks!

I've just been to the doctors to show them my tests and book in. I'm actually a bit disappointed as I asked could we do beta bloods as I suffered a chemical in October and was booked in for a lap & dye this coming tue. I just wanted to know my numbers are good and doubling but she said no :wacko: to cancel the op and just wait for a midwife appointment which could be 8 weeks away.

So i'll be driving myself crazy from now till then...it's seems so long to wait!

I was SO SO bloated last week that I thought I would die. Now today I feel a little bit better. I can only eat small amounts, and not too much protein or heavy carbs and did a lot of walking today and seemed to help.

Then on the other hand every time I feel slightly better I get terrified. I got two VERY clear HPTs on day 33 of what should have been a 28 day cycle (probably O'd on day 15). I'm 5w + 4d now and I'm SO worried about everything. Every twinge, every lack of twinge.

This is my first, I'm 38. I cried after talking to my sister (7 years younger than me and has a DS 5 and a DD 3) and she told me I was being silly and that it was going to be a LOOOOOONG 9 months for my hubby. Well I cry at everything... :)

I was SO SO bloated last week that I thought I would die. Now today I feel a little bit better. I can only eat small amounts, and not too much protein or heavy carbs and did a lot of walking today and seemed to help.

Then on the other hand every time I feel slightly better I get terrified. I got two VERY clear HPTs on day 33 of what should have been a 28 day cycle (probably O'd on day 15). I'm 5w + 4d now and I'm SO worried about everything. Every twinge, every lack of twinge.

This is my first, I'm 38. I cried after talking to my sister (7 years younger than me and has a DS 5 and a DD 3) and she told me I was being silly and that it was going to be a LOOOOOONG 9 months for my hubby. Well I cry at everything... :)

I have been crying at everything too - complete disaster!

My bloating has all but disappeared now, although im trying to eat as much healthy food as I can to stop me feeling so crap. Although Im the same as you and reacting to every single cramp.

I spoke to the midwife this morning about getting booked in for a first appointment so hopefully it will be sometime around 16th/17th July. It seems like so far away!

Hey Guys.... I am due on Feb. 12 according to FF.

Had a m/c in January and am terrified.

Any of you ladies around 4 weeks NOT have any symptoms yet?

Congrats! I'm due the 11th. Pretty symptomfree still too - feel v v slightly nauseous but nothing remotely big deal. Try not to worry, it's early yet and on average symptoms kick in from 5-6 weeks onwards. I'm sorry for your loss - I know how worrying it can be after a mc but stay positive! :hugs:

I don't think it matter if it's dark early as long as you aren't having bleeding and/or cramps. My line was really dark at 11 dpo and I feel great. No symptoms yet, but I never had any with my first pregnancy, so it doesn't bother me to feel great. I'm going to enjoy it in case that changes. Seems like most women don't get symptoms until around 6 weeks anyway.

:hi:

Hi sweetie :hi:

I didn't have anything at 4 weeks bar sore boobs, which I get as part of MS anyway. Starting to get twinges of nausea and heartburn now, but nothing major. There's a thread in here called "Feeling Fine gang" or similar - have a look in there. You're really not alone - my mother had no symptoms til 8 weeks with my sister. Threw her heels up for months with me though :haha:

I lost a LO back in 2010 so am working very hard not to be nervous this time around. I know it's easy say hard do, but try not to stress. The thing that keeps me from freaking out is that I'm doing everything I can for this little bubble. The rest is in the hands of Ma Nature and fate.

:hugs:

Lady Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back