February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi everyone, i'm 5 ish weeks pregnant and due the 2nd of feb with my first :) i only found out 2 days ago and it just doesn't feel real yet!! got alot of pressure down below, sore chest, very vivid dreams, very hungry and very active all of the time. Cant wait to see my little one on the screen in a few weeks time just so i know its all real!! i'm a teacher and break up from school in 5 weeks time. When are you all going to tell your bosses your pregnant? Im not back in work till sept but i'll be 20 weeks. Didn't want to tell him till after 12 but looks like its either 10 weeks or 20 weeks lol!

I have told my boss already but only because I didn't want to lift the tables around at work :/ they are all really fine about it :)

I can't wait to go back September with a bump :) that's when all the kids will find out aswell x so excited lol

I have told my boss already but only because I didn't want to lift the tables around at work :/ they are all really fine about it :)

I can't wait to go back September with a bump :) that's when all the kids will find out aswell x so excited lol

Where did you get your love bugs siggy. I love it :)

A intelligender is a product that is meant to be able to tell you the gender of your baby at 10 weeks. It's mostly just for fun:) But I cant wait to try https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

We are a group on 2 ww we have been together sinnce around valentines day :) one of the girls hubbies made the sig for us :)

I wonder if our Chinese predictors come out correct :)

hey ladies can i join? ive been ttc for 3 and half years and got my :bfp: on monday. im 5 weeks preg ( going by the first day of last period ) im on :cloud9: but also very scared because its taken me so long to get here. im due 3rd of feb :happydance:

i had period like cramps on and off for the last few days and theyve seemed to go now is that normal ?

so excited for all of us xxxxxxx

hey ladies can i join? ive been ttc for 3 and half years and got my :bfp: on monday. im 5 weeks preg ( going by the first day of last period ) im on :cloud9: but also very scared because its taken me so long to get here. im due 3rd of feb :happydance:

i had period like cramps on and off for the last few days and theyve seemed to go now is that normal ?

The cramps in the first few weeks are perfectly normal :) Mine are just now starting to go away. Congrats!

My Chinese Predictor says 'Girl' (as it did with DD). Got a feeling it might be but it's so early really to tell!

Anyone going to be finding out? We didn't with DD and it was a lovely surprise (although I felt she was a girl all along) but we will this time.

I love the LoveBug siggy too!

Welcome and Congrats!! I will be 5 weeks tomorrow too! :hugs: I've read that it is normal to have cramps especially in early pregnancy just cuz your uterus is stretching and making room for the baby to grow. If you have cramps AND bleeding at the same time then call your doctor cuz that's usually a bad sign. I know how you feel, I look up every symptom I have to make sure its normal! I'm due Feb 4th! So excited! I would say to schedule an appt with your OB and relax! Good luck to you and keep us posted! :):flower::hugs:

I am so excited for my appointment in Thursday!ihope I get a better idea of our due date :)

I am also sleeping like 13 hours + a day! I have things to do, but I also sleepy!

thanks for the comments has any body had there bloods done ? i had mine done friday they were 348! but cant have another one until weds as the docs are shut due to the long bank holiday :-( im just so nerous as i dont feel pregnant but i think alot of us are nervous. and congrates to all of you to xxx

I've had lots cramps too and I've got heartburn too! Which I had in my previous pregnancies but not this early! And i don't suffer normally?

As for finding out.... We did with my first at 20 weeks and we didn't with my second- loved my surprise but I knew she was a girl :)

ok I did the chinese predicter thing, and it says a girl...hmmm not sure im buyng it cos los of us says that!!! who knows..fingers crossed!!!
I know they say u show earlier with each pregnancy but this is ridiculous...it is hard to explain how it shows but it does and its obvious to me and my oh. Im nervous now cos my dad is coming up next weekend and he doesnt know yet....it will be so obvious!!! hopefully it'll be baggy jumper weather!!!

Just had a BFP yesterday and took FRER this am :) if things go accordingly, I will be due Feburary 3rd! That is also my oldest sons birthday and his little cousin lol.

Praying this baby is a sticky one as I had a colposcopy done on the 30th.

wow! there are so many of us due in Feb! :)

I'm still feeling fine, funny crampy feelings right down low in my pelvis, and completely exhausted by around 3 pm (not great with a toddler)! And I've had a bit of an upset tummy on and off. Other than the HPTs having stonger lines I wouldn't really know I was UTD!

Congrats to all the new people!! x x x

Hi can i join? :flower:
If my dates are correct I'm due february 2nd! Been absoloutly exhausted all week cant remember the last time I slept so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->