• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi there,
I'm due around Feb the 6th.Waiting for my 8 week scan on the 27th of June. Trying to feel relaxed but this is my first, want it all to go smoothly!
Feeling a little crampy and have a horrid headache for the last few days.
Does anyone know a gentle prenatal? I have a very sensitive tummy.
Thanks

hehe, I am so exhausted!!! I have never been this tired ever! I think it's probably cos I'm still breastfeeding DD, so thats a lot of extra work my body is doing right now!!!
I've also got a sore back and funny twingy cramps.
Off to the Drs this afternoon after work to get it confirmed. Is it weird that I'm really worried that they'll tell me I'm not pregnant..... I must have done at least 10 positive tests by now!!

Talking of fur baby's what pets do we all have ?

We have a boxer pup she is 19 months old and crazy lol but fab with kids she is called lolly

We have a cat called Meeito x he is the boss lol

2 baby bunnies ( told the kids we could have them before I got pg ) picked them up last week called cookie and biscuit

My son has a trantula called sparkles, she is nice as long as she stays behind glass lol

Tropical fish for my eldest daughter who has special needs, they are her favourite ):)

ME! Due Feb 6th as per the online calenders!! My first doc appt will be on 20th June!!

Good luck guys. Take me off the list - I'll be heading over to the Loss Support forums after a miscarriage today. All the best for your little babies xoxo

Good luck guys. Take me off the list - I'll be heading over to the Loss Support forums after a miscarriage today. All the best for your little babies xoxo

Oh hunni i'm really sorry, Take care of yourself.:hugs:

I haven't even told my husband I'm pregnant yet or called my midwife to make an appointment. I'm away on vacation, so I can't schedule one until I get home. I suspect I'll get an early scan because of my age.

hehe, I am so exhausted!!! I have never been this tired ever! I think it's probably cos I'm still breastfeeding DD, so thats a lot of extra work my body is doing right now!!!
I've also got a sore back and funny twingy cramps.
Off to the Drs this afternoon after work to get it confirmed. Is it weird that I'm really worried that they'll tell me I'm not pregnant..... I must have done at least 10 positive tests by now!!

I was worried about that too! When I went to my doctor last week they said there was a 'faint' line and the nurse didn't seem convinced but my doctor was fine lol I've had lots of positive tests but my lack of symptoms has me worried a bit!

Talking of fur baby's what pets do we all have ?

We have a boxer pup she is 19 months old and crazy lol but fab with kids she is called lolly

We have a cat called Meeito x he is the boss lol

2 baby bunnies ( told the kids we could have them before I got pg ) picked them up last week called cookie and biscuit

My son has a trantula called sparkles, she is nice as long as she stays behind glass lol

Tropical fish for my eldest daughter who has special needs, they are her favourite ):)

I have a 4 year old mini australian shepherd named Wrigley :) Sounds like you have a full house!

So sorry number2 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"