February 2013 Love Bugs

Due Feb 11th. No symptoms yet. I never really had any the first time, so I wouldn't mind getting lucky again.

welcome to all the new ladies, andcongrats!!

11th for me too and still no symptoms!!! Well but hungry and cramps but no sore boobies. Tet this morning was darker I think :)

:wave: I'm Jo, 35 and have just found out I'm expecting my second baby :)

Rosie was born last May and we decided to wait a year before trying again and it's taken me by surprise by happening so quickly!

By LMP I will be due on the 10th February but this will probably change when I have my scan as I know I Oved late.

Happy and Healthy 9 months everyone :flower:

I tested on Friday with BFP FF says I'm due Feb 10th :happydance::happydance: Congrats to everyone :flower:

oooh congratulations to all the new people!! So exciting!!!
I have never been so tired in all my life!!!!

I am really tired too :/ off for a jubilee day today so hopefully I will stay awake lol

:wave: I'm Jo, 35 and have just found out I'm expecting my second baby :)

Rosie was born last May and we decided to wait a year before trying again and it's taken me by surprise by happening so quickly!

By LMP I will be due on the 10th February but this will probably change when I have my scan as I know I Oved late.

Happy and Healthy 9 months everyone :flower:

You will have the same gap as my younger two who are now 7 and nearly 6 x they are like twins now lol and best friends :) was hard work with a newborn and toddler but its so worth it :):) I worry this baby will break the balance but hoping as the gap is quite big they will both just take on big brother and sister role amd play all together :)

Hi ladies!! Joining the group with a Valentines baby!! Due the 14th and just got my digi this morning!

Yay got 2-3 on a digi. Didn't get this far last time!

What are the tests with numbers and where do you get them? How high do they go? All I can find is digi that says PG or not PG... :-(

I just need to save the next one til the weekend! I'm holding out I promise!

They are clearblue digital conception indicator but think its
Uk only. Xx

What are the tests with numbers and where do you get them? How high do they go? All I can find is digi that says PG or not PG... :-(

They tell you how long ago you conceived, 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ which means 3-4, 4-5 and 5+ weeks pregnant.

You could try Amazon? Sometimes they import?

Dani402 and Nixilix - think we're all due on the 11th! x

hi ladies...im a feb edd :) 4th i put it at.

no symptons but back ache an i had a few hours of very light brown spotting so bit concerned about that ..

ive got an iui baby so get to speak to fertility unit wed an hopefully hav a scan asap!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->