February 2013 Love Bugs

Babee I have had spotting on and off for almost 3 weeks now. I thought for sure that it would be an ectopic or baby would not be ok, but we got to see and hear the heartbeat on Mon. My Dr said some women just bleed, and it definitely does not always mean miscarriage. He said he has seen women gush red blood and their baby was fine. I understand how scary it is, believe me...I still worry every single day. Just wanted you to know you're not alone and that there is some hope!

Thank you Hunnie... It's been a very rocky road..

I never had any problems with bleeding etc with my boys. This pregnancy I started bleeding bright red and lots of it! And then I passed a large sized clot/tissue piece.. Suspected sac... I've had to have serial betas, which where all over the place, so I had the ectopic query, vanishing twin or just un explained.

Scan showed lots of bleeding around the sac, I was only about 5 weeks and so no heartbeat was found...

I don't know how to feel, I don't feel pregnant apart from just being tired.. Am I still pregnant or not I just don't know?.. Pregnant after a loss, just sucks! Really bad and it's made all the more worse when your bleeding and being told by doctors that i will bleed, but there don't know if I'll miscarry grrrr

I'm so very sorry Sinnet and Ferdalong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Babee Bugs, I'll keep you in my t+p, you've worked too hard for that baby, tell your little bean that if it doesn't stay put I'll come over there and stitch your cervix myself! (Okay, maybe not really, it's quite expensive to fly all the way from west coast of america all the way to you, but you get what I mean!)

Am I too late to join? Im due around 13th Feb :flower: xx

I'm so very sorry Sinnet and Ferdalong :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Babee Bugs, I'll keep you in my t+p, you've worked too hard for that baby, tell your little bean that if it doesn't stay put I'll come over there and stitch your cervix myself! (Okay, maybe not really, it's quite expensive to fly all the way from west coast of america all the way to you, but you get what I mean!)

Lol.... I think I may stitch up my own cervix! :thumbup:

I'm hoping it's beanie getting bigger and therefore pushing the blood out.. Although I wish my body would just reabsorb it, as it's making me an emotional wreck!...

So I finally had my first ob/gyn appt today, but it was just to do paperwork and family history. They sent me to the lab for urine test and then they took so much blood! I took the elevator to leave right after they took blood, and that made me SO dizzy, I had to sit for 10 minutes before it was safe to drive :wacko:

The plus was finding out when I go for my exam with my Dr next week I'll get a scan! I only found out I was preggo 2 weeks ago but it feels like I've been waiting to see the little bean forever!

I'm taking advantage of some downtime at home before I go get DS and taking a nap, hope you're all well!

Welcome Lora!

So I am asking for a physio appointment at my MW booking in next week for my SPD and it looks like at my first physio I will be asking for crutches :cry: It come on so fast and so strong :(

x x x

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies!

I'm so sorry for the losses - lots of love to you both x

Could my EDD be changed to Feb 14th please? x x x

updated. :)

Urghhh started bleeding again :cry:

Called epu, who said unless I'm filling a pad within an hour, then to still come on the 11th.

When will this nightmare end?

:hugs: hope everything is okay.

hi everyone can i join
im due 18 feb with my 3rd baby :D

welcome! :)

Am I too late to join? Im due around 13th Feb :flower: xx

welcome!!! i remember you from the November 2011 group - yay!!! nice to see a familiar poster in here! congrats! :happydance:

Man, I am so wiped today!! Must be the heat. Have a bit of a sinus/tension headache but I had LASIK surgery 5 weeks ago (I think I was implanting the day I had the surgery actually!!) so it could be eye strain....

I'm not really tired during the day but come 7pm and I'm done like dinner! My DH can't believe how tired I am...how little they forget! LOL

Anyone else having hip pain?
For the past couple of weeks if I sit too long or sit cross legged
my left hip starts hurting and I have a problem walking for a second
when I first get up but once I am moving I am fine.

Aaaaaggggh why am I so tired and then cannot sleep!!!

Babee Bugs - hope all is ok? x

Am off for a hen weekend this weekend - i'm one of the bridesmaids so have told the bride and another bridesmaid my news. Wasn't planning on but they know my history plus for me not to indulge in a glass of wine or two would be very obvious (i'm known for my wine loving during a celebration...only chance I get, lol!!). It should be fun tho and there's a 28 week pregnant lady going so don't feel on my own!

Have good weekends girls, look after those little bumps xxx

What can I do about constipation??? Haven't gone in four days! Staarting to be quitter uncomfy. Have been drinking a lot of water n thinking of trying to find some prune juice on next shopping trip... any other suggestions?_

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->