February 2013 Love Bugs

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx
added you; welcome, and congrats - how long were you ttc?

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

Yellow, we were also lucky on our 6th cycle and this is our first. :) Just a few days behind you.

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

Lol, that's a lot of sames..... :haha: my hormones have started going a bit crazy the past few days and ive had pretty constant ms for the past 3 weeks almost. How's your symptoms?

Healthy and happy 9 months to you too, well just over 7 left to go :dance:

Thanks!! :) Mine have sort of been all over the place - (TMI) constipation, slightly more tired, sore boobs, and it appears they may be starting to grow a little. And, I haven't been per se sick, but I feel like I have a bit of a hangover everyday lately. I was telling DH that peops at the office probs think I am actually hungover from 4th of July celebrations. :haha: Oh well. That's also sort of legitimate, right? ;) Oh, and last night, I almost puked when trying to take my vites. That was new for me.

Are you in the US? Have you been to the doc yet? My first appt/scan is on the 10th. Can't wait! I don't know why I decided to forgo bloods and all that right when I found out, but now the 10th is almost here. I have defy been poas a lot to put my mind at ease and have also been using opks b/c I have so many cheapies left - turns out they work! Crazy dark line now - there is almost no dye left for the control line.

Lol I had to tell my colleagues earlier than I.wanted coz they all thought I was hungover for 3 weeks. :haha: I'm not in the us I'm in Ireland, the north so classed as UK and have nhs, so I've seen gp and a midwife already and awaiting a scan date. Should have a scan at 10weeks apparently. I also have been testing like a mad woman, seeing the lines darken on the ics is a lovely reassuring sight, isn't it? :) I haven't tested in a
week now though.

told MIL and FIL yesterday!

Moving day today! Feel like s*it and full of cold, I am also utterly useles with lifting lol. x

Awww midnight busy day today... And congrats on telling the in laws x

Morning ladies.... :flower:

Well I haven't had anymore bleeding since 8pm. Thank god...

I just hope it was beanie growing/moving and forcing the blood that was in my uterus out. I really hope that's the last of it

Lol I had to tell my colleagues earlier than I.wanted coz they all thought I was hungover for 3 weeks. I'm not in the us I'm in Ireland, the north so classed as UK and have nhs, so I've seen gp and a midwife already and awaiting a scan date. Should have a scan at 10weeks apparently. I also have been testing like a mad woman, seeing the lines darken on the ics is a lovely reassuring sight, isn't it? I haven't tested in a
week now though.

I am in Northern Ireland too, when I called my GP they didnt even want to see me, all I have done is spoken to the midwife on the phone at 5 weeks and then got a letter.

I have my booking in appt on wednesday when ill be 10 weeks and 3 days so I should know more then although from yesterday Ive been having brown spotting (only a tiny bit) with light cramps, im hoping that it is just from things stretching to make room. I cant even phone anyone because my doctors dont accept calls during the day except for emergencies (life or death) and I dont have details for my midwife as the one that I spoke to was in a different hospital to the one that I am going to.

I hope that everyone is feeling ok today.

OMG the doctors scan referral has just come through, I know I shouldn't take it as I had a scan yesterday and have another in 4ish weeks, but oooh I'm so tempted :haha: Must be a good girl!

Lots of stretchy feelings today, I think my bubba is havig a groth spurt :D x x x

Hi here. Unfortunately it looks like I won't be having a baby in February :nope: had a pretty nightmarish week in A&E and the EPU and there's nothing on my scans. My HCG was rising at a snails pace and yesterday I was sent home and told to prepare myself, and today it's started.
Wishing everyone else a H&H nine months xxx

Lol I had to tell my colleagues earlier than I.wanted coz they all thought I was hungover for 3 weeks. I'm not in the us I'm in Ireland, the north so classed as UK and have nhs, so I've seen gp and a midwife already and awaiting a scan date. Should have a scan at 10weeks apparently. I also have been testing like a mad woman, seeing the lines darken on the ics is a lovely reassuring sight, isn't it? I haven't tested in a
week now though.

I am in Northern Ireland too, when I called my GP they didnt even want to see me, all I have done is spoken to the midwife on the phone at 5 weeks and then got a letter.

I have my booking in appt on wednesday when ill be 10 weeks and 3 days so I should know more then although from yesterday Ive been having brown spotting (only a tiny bit) with light cramps, im hoping that it is just from things stretching to make room. I cant even phone anyone because my doctors dont accept calls during the day except for emergencies (life or death) and I dont have details for my midwife as the one that I spoke to was in a different hospital to the one that I am going to.

I saw my gp at 5 weeks, he did bp, weight checks, check what antenatals I was taking asked about general health and referred me to midwife. I seen her the following week. She took urine sample and discussed issues, questions and queries with me. And asked me a few questions, like what hospital I want to give birth in and told me how it all works.
Got a letter through the post this morning which hubby has told me over the phone that I have a scan on 30th July ill be 11 weeks and then another appointment on 15th august which I don't understand what for, so ill have to wait till I get home to have a look. But so far they have been attentive and supportive. This is my 1st with no mc or previous problems and I'm 27 and in good health. So no reason for special treatment. :shrug: I'm south Antrim trust.
Sucks that they aren't supporting you much hun, where abouts are you? Could it just be
postcodes? You doctors surgery doesn't sound to approachable either.
Oh, and I have a number for the community midwife that she said to call if I have any questions at all. I'm really happy with it all so far.

Your cramps and spotting is normal, I'm sure its just stretching and baby settling in. I talked to the midwife about it and she said to expect it, especially around af time. If spotting turns red or pain becomes prolonged I'd go see someone to be sure.
Xxxxx

week now though.

I saw my gp at 5 weeks, he did bp, weight checks, check what antenatals I was taking asked about general health and referred me to midwife. I seen her the following week. She took urine sample and discussed issues, questions and queries with me. And asked me a few questions, like what hospital I want to give birth in and told me how it all works.
Got a letter through the post this morning which hubby has told me over the phone that I have a scan on 30th July ill be 11 weeks and then another appointment on 15th august which I don't understand what for, so ill have to wait till I get home to have a look. But so far they have been attentive and supportive. This is my 1st with no mc or previous problems and I'm 27 and in good health. So no reason for special treatment. :shrug: I'm south Antrim trust.
Sucks that they aren't supporting you much hun, where abouts are you? Could it just be
postcodes? You doctors surgery doesn't sound to approachable either.
Oh, and I have a number for the community midwife that she said to call if I have any questions at all. I'm really happy with it all so far.

Your cramps and spotting is normal, I'm sure its just stretching and baby settling in. I talked to the midwife about it and she said to expect it, especially around af time. If spotting turns red or pain becomes prolonged I'd go see someone to be sure.
Xxxxx

I am in the lisburn area but I have chosen to go to craigavon hospital - long story but basically I have a friend who is just stearting a registrar post in the royal so I wanted to stay away from there, we didnt want to mix friendship with her work and Lagan Valley has not special care unit in case that is needed.

My doctors surgery has a waiting time of at least 3 weeks for appointments, but I will just keep an eye on the spotting and keep my fingers crossed till wednesday.

Morning ladies, how are we all?? Xx

Tired, sickly and emotional, lol. What about you?

How is everyones sickness btw? This is my best pregnancy so far sickness wise (or am i speaking too early? I'm 8+2) I normally have really severe sickness, being sick several times a day. This time just an on/off sickly feeling, bit of retching in the morning but thats it so far. Suppose i should be happy but it worries me that this pregnancy is so different? xx

Morning ladies, how are we all?? Xx

Tired, sickly and emotional, lol. What about you?

How is everyones sickness btw? This is my best pregnancy so far sickness wise (or am i speaking too early? I'm 8+2) I normally have really severe sickness, being sick several times a day. This time just an on/off sickly feeling, bit of retching in the morning but thats it so far. Suppose i should be happy but it worries me that this pregnancy is so different? xx

i only have nausea barely sick unless i get the smell of cooking meet:shrug:

Everytime I think 'wow, I've not felt or been sick ' it's hits me so bad!

Sorry to read of the sad miscarriages and welcome lots of new ladies xxx

Anyone else having hip pain?
For the past couple of weeks if I sit too long or sit cross legged
my left hip starts hurting and I have a problem walking for a second
when I first get up but once I am moving I am fine.

Yes! For almost a week now, on and off.
On Saturday my hips ached all day.

Anyone else having hip pain?
For the past couple of weeks if I sit too long or sit cross legged
my left hip starts hurting and I have a problem walking for a second
when I first get up but once I am moving I am fine.

Yes! For almost a week now, on and off.
On Saturday my hips ached all day.

mine always hurt preg or not in middle of tests for arthritis but they have been so sore the past few days where all i can do it lay down

bleugh, ive been AWOL for a wee while, i have not felt this ill in such a long time, pregnancy, combined with post op complications is really taking it out of me.
Feel like utter poop, sick constantly, proper banging headaches, so so tired..

I hate complaining and im so thankful for the symptoms of pregnancy i just feel so low and so ill :(

Morning ladies!

I am feeling the same. Draggy but fine. I didn't have an MS with my son and with this one, I get a bit nauseous in the middle of the night but that's it. Some smells are making me go BLECH though :)

Had a rough night last night. Awoke at 3am with really bad bowel cramping. It was enough pain to wake me from a dead sleep. Got a heating pad and took some GasX and it was fine. I am having severe constipation (I have mild IBS anyway) but when I go, it's soft (sorry if TMI!). IT just getting it THROUGH the belly button area that is the worst. I know it's not anything else, because all my pain is in my upper area right across the belly button and into the stomach. BLoating is HORRIBLE!!!! Doc won't let me take anything for it either so I am also thinking the prune juice route!

Other than that, I am fine. As long as I'm not bleeding, I am okay..that's my mantra right now..that and "one day at a time". This baby may come out with grey hair! LOL

seems like we are all experincing the same lovely symptoms :)
i feel exactly the same luvbunsazzle, i feel soooo crap, but dont wanna complain coz im sooo happy to be pregnant and getting the symptoms even though i feel like complete s**t :haha:
uuuggggghhhhhh :sick:
i hope 2nd tri comes around quickly, i wanna glow already... and not from vomiting sweats.... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->