February 2013 Love Bugs

For those of you that have had boys before what was the heartrate in womb usually?

with my son born in Jan.. it was usually in the high 160's and low 170's at first.. and then once 2nd tri hit.. it almost always was in the 140's! :thumbup:

My son always had a high heartrate

Could my EDD be changed to Feb 14th please? x x x

okay, in my 6th week heartbeat was 133, now 9 weeks its 168... Im hoping for a boy! my daughter was always 170's

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx
added you; welcome, and congrats - how long were you ttc?

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

Yellow, we were also lucky on our 6th cycle and this is our first. :) Just a few days behind you.

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

Lol, that's a lot of sames..... :haha: my hormones have started going a bit crazy the past few days and ive had pretty constant ms for the past 3 weeks almost. How's your symptoms?

Healthy and happy 9 months to you too, well just over 7 left to go :dance:

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx
added you; welcome, and congrats - how long were you ttc?

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

Yellow, we were also lucky on our 6th cycle and this is our first. :) Just a few days behind you.

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

Lol, that's a lot of sames..... :haha: my hormones have started going a bit crazy the past few days and ive had pretty constant ms for the past 3 weeks almost. How's your symptoms?

Healthy and happy 9 months to you too, well just over 7 left to go :dance:

Thanks!! :) Mine have sort of been all over the place - (TMI) constipation, slightly more tired, sore boobs, and it appears they may be starting to grow a little. And, I haven't been per se sick, but I feel like I have a bit of a hangover everyday lately. I was telling DH that peops at the office probs think I am actually hungover from 4th of July celebrations. :haha: Oh well. That's also sort of legitimate, right? ;) Oh, and last night, I almost puked when trying to take my vites. That was new for me.

Are you in the US? Have you been to the doc yet? My first appt/scan is on the 10th. Can't wait! I don't know why I decided to forgo bloods and all that right when I found out, but now the 10th is almost here. I have defy been poas a lot to put my mind at ease and have also been using opks b/c I have so many cheapies left - turns out they work! Crazy dark line now - there is almost no dye left for the control line.

Urghhh started bleeding again :cry:

Called epu, who said unless I'm filling a pad within an hour, then to still come on the 11th.

When will this nightmare end?

Urghhh started bleeding again :cry:

Called epu, who said unless I'm filling a pad within an hour, then to still come on the 11th.

When will this nightmare end?

:hugs: Thinking about and praying for you. I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

MD1223,
I'm in the US and went in for my first visit at 6 weeks because I had miscarried in February. We saw our first scan this Tuesday at 8 weeks. Everything looked awesome! Saw and heard the heartbeat, which was really cool. We go back in at 10 weeks for another checkup and then again at 12 or 13 weeks for our second scan.

Thank you Hunnie... I wish I had the money to get a private scan done... The 11th feels like ages away and this is the second bleeding episode I've had since my last scan... I would be very surprised if I was still pregnant :cry:

I'm so sorry Babee.. it's not always bad new hun.. seen PLENTY of women who bleed off and on for months and their LO's are ok! Saying a prayer for you! :hugs:

MD1223,
I'm in the US and went in for my first visit at 6 weeks because I had miscarried in February. We saw our first scan this Tuesday at 8 weeks. Everything looked awesome! Saw and heard the heartbeat, which was really cool. We go back in at 10 weeks for another checkup and then again at 12 or 13 weeks for our second scan.

Thanks, Kellan! Glad your scan went great! :happydance: Good to hear other ladies' appt schedules. Every doctor/area is different. Since I haven't seen mine yet, I'm not sure what the plan will be. But it was interesting, my mom told me this a.m. that she didn't have any u/s with my youngest brother - they listened to the heartbeat and everything but no scan. He was born in the late 80s. I was surprised. She said they did them if they suspected any issues and had one or more with my sister. Anyway, just thought that was interesting.

MD I'm not expecting to get a scan until August. I book in with the midwife on the 30th July and should get a scan about 12 weeks - so middle of August ish. We were offered an early scan simply because I had been to see the fertility nurse, but we were unable to arrange a date DH and I could both make it.

Having a bloody awful day today - choked with the cold, got awful heartburn and have pulled a muscle in my back. Thank God for Gaviscon!

Please can you remove me from the list? I'm off for now. I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies xxxx

MD I'm not expecting to get a scan until August. I book in with the midwife on the 30th July and should get a scan about 12 weeks - so middle of August ish. We were offered an early scan simply because I had been to see the fertility nurse, but we were unable to arrange a date DH and I could both make it.

Having a bloody awful day today - choked with the cold, got awful heartburn and have pulled a muscle in my back. Thank God for Gaviscon!

Thanks! Are you in the US too? Sorry your having a hard day! :( I feel a little crappy today too - but for me it is all in the belly - just feels like I have a bad hangover with nausea. :hugs:

Thanks! Are you in the US too? Sorry your having a hard day! :( I feel a little crappy today too - but for me it is all in the belly - just feels like I have a bad hangover with nausea. :hugs:

No sorry - I need to put my location on there, I'm in Scotland.

No sorry - I need to put my location on there, I'm in Scotland.

Nice! I was just curious as each country seems to have different standards for when the docs want you to come in, etc. And, then, of course, it also varies on the area of the country and the doc, as you know. :) Im finding myself very curious now after what my mom told me this morning.

Babee I have had spotting on and off for almost 3 weeks now. I thought for sure that it would be an ectopic or baby would not be ok, but we got to see and hear the heartbeat on Mon. My Dr said some women just bleed, and it definitely does not always mean miscarriage. He said he has seen women gush red blood and their baby was fine. I understand how scary it is, believe me...I still worry every single day. Just wanted you to know you're not alone and that there is some hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->