February 2013 Love Bugs

Aww hun :hugs: Have you DTD recently, it could have irritated your cervix, I would guvve your MW a call just to get peace of mind sweetie :hugs: x x x

Thanks Wiggler, Ive been running around work all day like a mad woman, so that is maybe something to do with it.

Poor Hubby, Ive been too tired to do anything for the last couple of weeks so I know that it cant be that, hopefully it will be fine. Ill just keep an eye on it and if it gets any worse I will get it checked.

Try not to worry hun :hugs: Feet up and get your hubby to spoil you x x x

Have had a major craving for HOMEMADE chips we have normal frozen chips in the freezer but nope have to have homemade went to start making them and the tatoes were all yuck so i cried:haha: and sulked and cried more then had a paddy and walked to the shop in the rain just to get some new ones

:rofl: Gotta love preggy hormones and cravings!

My craving for chicken lattices has gone, kind of glad really, but gone off food in general which sucks. x x x

:rofl: Gotta love preggy hormones and cravings!

My craving for chicken lattices has gone, kind of glad really, but gone off food in general which sucks. x x x

i cant beleive i cried over potatoes, then i got dressed looked in the mirror and decided i looked fat so cried over that too lol i havent been able to eat much but these ive been craving past few days and my balsamic viniger crisps from aldi

you can remove me from the list. it's not confirmed yet, but i had a m/c last time i was pg, so I'm pretty positive i m/c yesterday. :(

Ive had two scans by 9 weeks as I was on BC pill and didnt know when I concieved. Finally have a due date!

I also have a scan from 9-12 weeks to check for abnormalities.

Here is canada scans are covered by the government.

Welcome to all the new ladies! Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Good luck to all the ladies getting scans today! So many!

Smileyfaces - I got an early scan due to previous losses, I think they only do them for that and for complications

My scan went sooooo well, I didn't get a pic as they don't give them out here for early scans, but my little beany is perfect, my EDD is now feb 14th. Sooooooooooo happy! x x x

Yay!! Congrats Wiggler! :happydance:

Hi all, I am due on 3rd February (my birthday is 2nd Feb) so a good month to be born in!xxxxx

forgot to add: They are not sure of my due date since I totally ovulated late in May. :) I, myself, think it's a Valentines' baby but we'll see soon. :)

ok - let me know when you have a date you'd like to go by (we can always change it later) - welcome!

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx
added you; welcome, and congrats - how long were you ttc?

Hi all, I am due on 3rd February (my birthday is 2nd Feb) so a good month to be born in!xxxxx

added - welcome!

My EDD is 18th Feb.
Xxx

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

My EDD is 18th Feb.
Xxx

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

Yellow, we were also lucky on our 6th cycle and this is our first. :) Just a few days behind you.

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

For those of you that have had boys before what was the heartrate in womb usually?

Sinnet~ my thoughts and prayers are with you .. I'm so very sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->