February 2013 Love Bugs

Morning ladies!

I am feeling the same. Draggy but fine. I didn't have an MS with my son and with this one, I get a bit nauseous in the middle of the night but that's it. Some smells are making me go BLECH though :)

Had a rough night last night. Awoke at 3am with really bad bowel cramping. It was enough pain to wake me from a dead sleep. Got a heating pad and took some GasX and it was fine. I am having severe constipation (I have mild IBS anyway) but when I go, it's soft (sorry if TMI!). IT just getting it THROUGH the belly button area that is the worst. I know it's not anything else, because all my pain is in my upper area right across the belly button and into the stomach. BLoating is HORRIBLE!!!! Doc won't let me take anything for it either so I am also thinking the prune juice route!

Other than that, I am fine. As long as I'm not bleeding, I am okay..that's my mantra right now..that and "one day at a time". This baby may come out with grey hair! LOL

Omg I feel your pain, literally! I have IBS and pregnancy sure doesn't make it easier does it? I have been constipated, bloated, gassy, crampy something awful! I'm sure that makes my nausea worse. I will take it all though, if it means my bean is growing and healthy!

had a scan today 5/6 weeks,,, the sack is a funny shape and i am miscarrying. its in my cervix right now :(

MissCam, I am really sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

It looks like I've missed a lot just since yesterday. I just wanted to say that I am really sorry for those of you that had losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :hugs:

Had an awful night :cry:. Read this thread: (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1083667-officially-terrified-2.html)

Told mom this morning I'm pregnant and she's far from happy, staying at a friends now and my OH is home tonight but I don't know what we are going to do as she is refusing to help anymore :cry:

I am sorry, Sparkes. It looks like you got some good advice on getting some financial and housing help. I know it probably seems overwhelming right now, but I am sure it will all work out. Just keep your head up and doing the best that you can. Also, I agree that your mother is likely to come around. She is probably just in shock right now but it sounds like she loves you and your daughter very much and will eventually love this new one too and will be there for you when you most need it. In any event, stay strong for yourself and your daughter and continue to seek out ways to improve your situation. If you do that and keep your head up, you'll make it. :hugs:

:wave: hi ladies,
Can I please join? :flower: I've been lingering in ttc too long.
My EDD is 18th Feb.
I see I'm in good company.
Xxx
added you; welcome, and congrats - how long were you ttc?

I was TTC for 6 cycles. Lucky on my 6th, this is our 1st :)

Yellow, we were also lucky on our 6th cycle and this is our first. :) Just a few days behind you.

Congrats!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!!!

Lol, that's a lot of sames..... :haha: my hormones have started going a bit crazy the past few days and ive had pretty constant ms for the past 3 weeks almost. How's your symptoms?

Healthy and happy 9 months to you too, well just over 7 left to go :dance:

Thanks!! :) Mine have sort of been all over the place - (TMI) constipation, slightly more tired, sore boobs, and it appears they may be starting to grow a little. And, I haven't been per se sick, but I feel like I have a bit of a hangover everyday lately. I was telling DH that peops at the office probs think I am actually hungover from 4th of July celebrations. :haha: Oh well. That's also sort of legitimate, right? ;) Oh, and last night, I almost puked when trying to take my vites. That was new for me.

Are you in the US? Have you been to the doc yet? My first appt/scan is on the 10th. Can't wait! I don't know why I decided to forgo bloods and all that right when I found out, but now the 10th is almost here. I have defy been poas a lot to put my mind at ease and have also been using opks b/c I have so many cheapies left - turns out they work! Crazy dark line now - there is almost no dye left for the control line.

Lol I had to tell my colleagues earlier than I.wanted coz they all thought I was hungover for 3 weeks. :haha: I'm not in the us I'm in Ireland, the north so classed as UK and have nhs, so I've seen gp and a midwife already and awaiting a scan date. Should have a scan at 10weeks apparently. I also have been testing like a mad woman, seeing the lines darken on the ics is a lovely reassuring sight, isn't it? :) I haven't tested in a
week now though.

It is so reassuring! I have one hpt left and think I'll use it on Sunday (although, I am slightly nervous about the hook effect. I don't want to feel more nervous before my appt.)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Do something nice and special for yourselves! :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses. I have been through one before and know how difficult it is to get through a loss.

Welcome to the newcomers! Those of you who had scans done, congrats!

It sounds like almost everyone's been hit with the nausea and fatigue. I have been having some spotting, bleeding and lots of gas pains not to mention the all day and night "morning sickness". Although my beta levels are rising, I have a scan booked for next Tuesday. We'll see how things go! A little nervous but hoping for the best...

Wow, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up with. I don't post much because I'm one of those annoying ladies who feels fantastic her whole pregnancy. Just had my morning coffee and I'm looking forward to seeing the midwife for the first time this afternoon.

I am the in the same boat. This is my first pregnancy and other than being tired I feel great. I'm still working out occasionally and still working long hours. It's almost freaking me out that I don't feel more pregnant. I took an HPT the other day just to reassure myself. The pos line came up before the control line. Thank goodness!
I will say the tireness is really kicking my butt though. I can't get comfortable at night and am up peeing every 2 1/2 hours... but other than that not too much else has happened.
My co-worker is 6 months pregnant and had the worst morning sickness. She's the only one that knows and got really angry the other day when I told her I'd had none. She told me I was probably gonna get really bad stretch marks then... What a hormonal bitch!

Kdk - she does sound like a right hormonal bitch....

I'm one of the lucky ones, where I don't get morning sickness or all day sickness as Ive seen ladies mentioning... I do get some nausea moments, but I can't tell if it's because I'm hungry though, because as soon as I eat something it goes :shrug:

The only pregnancy complaint I've got is this bleeding :(

Back from seeing the midwife. Got the results from my scan last week. Baby is eager and measuring ahead. They put me at 7+6 (last week), so new due date is Feb 9th. I mentioned that I could already hear the baby at home on my doppler, so we pulled out theirs and had a listen. Found it really easy and it was nice and strong.
I get constipation and gas bad too and was told that Colace and Gas-X are fine to take. Obviously fiber and lots of water are supposed to help, but last pregnancy I ate Raisin bran and drank tons of water and was still constipated.

Morning ladies!

I am feeling the same. Draggy but fine. I didn't have an MS with my son and with this one, I get a bit nauseous in the middle of the night but that's it. Some smells are making me go BLECH though :)

Had a rough night last night. Awoke at 3am with really bad bowel cramping. It was enough pain to wake me from a dead sleep. Got a heating pad and took some GasX and it was fine. I am having severe constipation (I have mild IBS anyway) but when I go, it's soft (sorry if TMI!). IT just getting it THROUGH the belly button area that is the worst. I know it's not anything else, because all my pain is in my upper area right across the belly button and into the stomach. BLoating is HORRIBLE!!!! Doc won't let me take anything for it either so I am also thinking the prune juice route!

Other than that, I am fine. As long as I'm not bleeding, I am okay..that's my mantra right now..that and "one day at a time". This baby may come out with grey hair! LOL

Omg I feel your pain, literally! I have IBS and pregnancy sure doesn't make it easier does it? I have been constipated, bloated, gassy, crampy something awful! I'm sure that makes my nausea worse. I will take it all though, if it means my bean is growing and healthy!

So nice to hear someone else with the same thing.(but I am so sorry you are having it!!) Everyone else I asked has just shrugged and said they didn't know. ;) We are about the same weeks pregnant too I think. I am figuring I am 7 weeks today..but waiting for next Friday to have an accurate date. :)

Back from seeing the midwife. Got the results from my scan last week. Baby is eager and measuring ahead. They put me at 7+6 (last week), so new due date is Feb 9th. I mentioned that I could already hear the baby at home on my doppler, so we pulled out theirs and had a listen. Found it really easy and it was nice and strong.
I get constipation and gas bad too and was told that Colace and Gas-X are fine to take. Obviously fiber and lots of water are supposed to help, but last pregnancy I ate Raisin bran and drank tons of water and was still constipated.

Awww that's fab news!

I was told prune juice is also very effective and was really considering it... But hmmm just the thought of drinking prunes, puts me off for some reason, even though I've never tried it :haha:

so everything went well im still dated at 7 weeks!!!!!! we got to see the heart flicker on the screen but couldnt hear it yet the babys heart rate was a nice 136bpm!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! i go back in 3 weeks for another checkup no u/s but ill have one again a few weeks after at 12/13 weeks!!!!!!!!
here is a pic of our little peanut its the little blob at the top with the yolk sack floating below it:)
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/08657e8d.jpg

Congrats Munchkinlove!!! That's awesome...I'm hoping for the same results next week!!!

Babee bugs, Prune juice is NASTY stuff...I have always mixed it with chocolate milk or juice because it's so gross! LOL...however, I fear taking it now because it may move things through too fast and then my pain will be even worse. I'm going for my prenatal on Thursday and will ask the doc then what to do. :)

Congrats Munchkinlove!!! That's awesome...I'm hoping for the same results next week!!!

Babee bugs, Prune juice is NASTY stuff...I have always mixed it with chocolate milk or juice because it's so gross! LOL...however, I fear taking it now because it may move things through too fast and then my pain will be even worse. I'm going for my prenatal on Thursday and will ask the doc then what to do. :)

:rofl: me is glad you said that, I shall be avoiding the stuff! :haha:

Awww congrats munchkin, I can't make your picture any bigger, anyway you could attach it differently, so I can have a good old nosey at it :)

I can't wait for my scan on wednesday eeekkkk can't believe how close it is now x

is anyone else on progesterone suppliments? its kinda like my nightly routine now lol but cant wait to stop them :haha: im still kinda in the oh my god i am actualy pregnant stage after almost 3 years trying and being told ivf was our only hope then to fall preg first round of clomid its kinda like one amazing dream:cloud9:

https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/d77ca8bf.jpg

Beautiful scan Hun..xx

My next one is on the 17th can't wait..x

Are u ladies still having sex?? X

My nausea hasn't been too bad today thankfully, it was pretty bad this morning but then eased off. For the first time in ages I have been able to eat properly.

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? OH is working so its just me and the kids, going to try to get them out, my pelvis is killing me but I need to try to stay as active as possible without pushing myself too hard. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->