February 2013 Love Bugs

I'm not having sex, being pregnant puts me right off, we have sex to put the baby in and then with my 2 successful pregnancies we had sex near my EDD and 4 hours later I went into labour each time :D Hopefully that will work this time too x x x

Beautiful scan Hun..xx

My next one is on the 17th can't wait..x

Are u ladies still having sex?? X

We have only a couple times... But my uterus is full of blood and knowing that sex can cause me to bleed, I've tried to avoid it... But of course went down other avenues :haha:

Are u ladies still having sex?? X

:rofl: -- The only time I've had sex in the last 3.5 months was the night that ended me up in this mess. I'd love to get it on, but my husband isn't on board with that plan.

Nice scan pic Munchkin!

Nope, not since bfp. Poor hubby is right and neglected. I'm just so tired and nauseous all the time, def not in the mood. Hoping my sex drive will come back in 2nd trimester, maybe after scan. :thumbup:

Had an awful night :cry:. Read this thread: (https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1083667-officially-terrified-2.html)

Told mom this morning I'm pregnant and she's far from happy, staying at a friends now and my OH is home tonight but I don't know what we are going to do as she is refusing to help anymore :cry:

Sparkes- give your mum time to think it through. She has no choice but to come around to the idea as this baby is well and truly on its way!! Maybe try the citizens advice to get some information on where you can turn. Xxx

Wow, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up with. I don't post much because I'm one of those annoying ladies who feels fantastic her whole pregnancy. Just had my morning coffee and I'm looking forward to seeing the midwife for the first time this afternoon.

I am the in the same boat. This is my first pregnancy and other than being tired I feel great. I'm still working out occasionally and still working long hours. It's almost freaking me out that I don't feel more pregnant. I took an HPT the other day just to reassure myself. The pos line came up before the control line. Thank goodness!
I will say the tireness is really kicking my butt though. I can't get comfortable at night and am up peeing every 2 1/2 hours... but other than that not too much else has happened.
My co-worker is 6 months pregnant and had the worst morning sickness. She's the only one that knows and got really angry the other day when I told her I'd had none. She told me I was probably gonna get really bad stretch marks then... What a hormonal bitch!

I feel the same soooo tired but nothing else, I really don't feel any different other than that so worry that I really should.

so everything went well im still dated at 7 weeks!!!!!! we got to see the heart flicker on the screen but couldnt hear it yet the babys heart rate was a nice 136bpm!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! i go back in 3 weeks for another checkup no u/s but ill have one again a few weeks after at 12/13 weeks!!!!!!!!
here is a pic of our little peanut its the little blob at the top with the yolk sack floating below it:)
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/08657e8d.jpg

Such a lovely pic. Glad scan went well.

I'm just too tired for sex. I just want sleep! My poor dh is being patient..... For now!

Nice scan Munchkinlove!! Yay! Glad everything went well.

We are having sex still - like only twice a week, though. Did this morning, actually, but told him he had to do all the work, that I was too tired. :haha:

Cool off to :sex: then hubbys been asking me all week. Lol.. Xx

Oh my goodness the fatigue is really kicking me in the face today.
I have 2.5 hours of work left and I am already so tired that my body
actually hurts because of if. The baby brain is in full effect also which
it tends to do when I am so tired. I can not even finish what I am doing
without forgetting exactly what it was I was doing. Come on 5:00 I need
to go home and to bed. TGIF!

desperate for a pee but cant go! how the helldo they expect aprego woman notto pee always happens afteri put my tabs in!:dohh:

What about working out? Who is still working out and have you made any modifications?

I am doing a bar method class that has a lot of focus on the abs (as well as thighs, butt, and arms). I haven't made any mods yet, but starting to wonder if I should. Google searches not so helpful.

Hi all. I'm due 1st feb, but hav a scan to confirm 11th July. Having bleeding at the mo but no pain so trying very hard to remain positive, although its hard. X

Hi all. I'm due 1st feb, but hav a scan to confirm 11th July. Having bleeding at the mo but no pain so trying very hard to remain positive, although its hard. X

Hey Hunnie and welcome....

I'm also experiencing bleeding, although its brown... I go for my second scan on the 11th also... Goodluck for us both x

So stressed out tonight :cry:

What has everyone done today? Anything exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->