February 2013 Love Bugs

Has anyone had some spotting? I've had some today and really worried as last time I mc after the spotting I've been told to rest I'm freaking out x

I know you recently were asking about :sex:.
Not to pry but if you guys did it can aggravate the cervix and cause spotting.
I had it happen last Saturday and I freaked and went to to the er. The doc there said it is rather normal to spot after :sex: and that it would not harm the baby.
Best wishes and hope this helps.

How long did it last for was it red blood?xx

Has anyone had some spotting? I've had some today and really worried as last time I mc after the spotting I've been told to rest I'm freaking out x

I know you recently were asking about :sex:.
Not to pry but if you guys did it can aggravate the cervix and cause spotting.
I had it happen last Saturday and I freaked and went to to the er. The doc there said it is rather normal to spot after :sex: and that it would not harm the baby.
Best wishes and hope this helps.

How long did it last for was it red blood?xx

It lasted a couple of hours and was brown but we did not actually :sex: OK probably tmi
but it was fore play with no penetration apparently having an o caused mine. Er doc ordered me to abstain from :sex: and oing until I saw my doc. That following Monday my doc cleared me. I found the following on the American pregnancy association web site hope it helps.

"After intercourse some women may bleed because the cervix is very tender and sensitive. You should discontinue intercourse until you have been seen by your doctor. This is to prevent any further irritation—having normal sexual intercourse does not cause a miscarriage."

What about working out? Who is still working out and have you made any modifications?

I am doing a bar method class that has a lot of focus on the abs (as well as thighs, butt, and arms). I haven't made any mods yet, but starting to wonder if I should. Google searches not so helpful.

I was told I could continue to work out, just no impact sports, so no more ice hockey for me. I can continue to ice skate and did right up until I gave birth first time around.

Girls, can we ride a bike in the first trimester? I'm going away on Monday for a week and want to go on some bike rides. :)

Girls, can we ride a bike in the first trimester? I'm going away on Monday for a week and want to go on some bike rides. :)

Im pretty sure you can, just don't go too overboard if your not used to the exercise x Beanies are pretty well protected in 1st tri x

I had some spotting earlier :( not had anything the last few toilet trips, I hope everything is OK, stupid me getting my hopes up after the scan :(

My midwife told me to expect spotting around the time af is due. I'm sure its nothing hun. Xxxx

Hey I just wanted to thank all of you for your responses to my post about my lost twin. I feel like a weight is lifted off of my shoulder just to speak to some women who aren't looking at me like "you weren't even that far." My husband even had that attitude and he is normally very kind but it was upsetting to him and I think that was just his way of dealing with it.

In all my baby books I read over and over that some light spotting is normal in different situations, especially after :sex: .... and they say to call the doctor no matter what just to let them know but not to panic because it doesn't usually mean a miscarriage. Hope that helps!

So I've been SO TIRED this first nine weeks, but I have been thankful no nausea! From what I read from others this makes me wonder if its a boy?!?!:winkwink:

I can't believe how much it helps to have hard from all of you about my issue.. Thank you again!!!

Massive hugs scared :hugs: With my losses my OH bottled it up too, its just his way of coping.

I had mega nausea with my boy, none with my girl, I think this one is a boy because I feel rotton. Orange Juice has lost its magical powers :haha:

The spotting has stopped :happydance: Going to talk to my MW about it on Monday, OH has got me resting up and hopefully that will help. heard the placenta on the doppler earlier so feeling a bit better. x x x

I have had spotting on and off with this pregnancy and so far everything is fine. Strong heartbeat at 6 wks and I am still having major nausea and food aversions, feeling like poo. So I think probably all is still well. It's hard not to be terrified with bleeding, especially after you've had losses, but A LOT of women bleed in early pregnancy and their babies are just fine. My OB was not even the least bit concerned about mine after seeing my ultrasound.

From personal experience I think men just don't know how to deal with miscarriages? I mean my husband was there for me but doesn't remember the date it happens or when the baby was due. I found it the most devastating day of my life!

Tmi alert... I seriously cannot pooh!!!!! I need to go but it's just not happening! How am I ment to get through the next 30 weeks? Xx

I know! I wouldn't let a 12 year old watch that film.

How is everyone tonight? x x x

Jembug - Prune juice and slowly increase your fibre intake :hugs: x x x

I know! I wouldn't let a 12 year old watch that film.

How is everyone tonight? x x x

Its not that- young kids can go and see it if they are with a parent :shock:. I don't anyone would, but you would think it was timid if it was 12 wouldn't you? I have seen 18s that are less scary than this

:dohh: stupid OH!

anyone else feel like they are already showing? I admit I'm not slim to start with but I think my belly is already filling out.....or it could be that cheeseburger of course :cloud9: I have heard you show a lot earlier with your second and subsequent pregnancies...?

anyone else feel like they are already showing? I admit I'm not slim to start with but I think my belly is already filling out.....or it could be that cheeseburger of course :cloud9: I have heard you show a lot earlier with your second and subsequent pregnancies...?

I'm as far as you are and I could swear tonight that my stomach has been filling out, then OH pointed out that his has also filled out tonight and it was most likely the Indian carryout we got :haha: I can't wait to show properly!

Awww today my OH said I'm Glowing! :cloud9: I think I'm more shocked because usually he takes no notice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->