• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey all

i just got my bfp and i would be due feb 16, this is my 3rd pregnancy im hoping this one sticks around !!!!!!!!!!!

xox congrats and h&h to everyone xo

My u/s is scheduled for july 2! how soon do i have my 1st prenatal appt?! I'm due February 14!

rem_82 - I did zumba before I found out but I won't be continuing, it was pretty intense! I've ordered a prenatal yoga dvd to start though.

Jessica28 - I'm at 5 weeks and have had barely any symptoms. You aren't alone and it's normal for some people to have nothing at this point!

I am due 2-11-13!!! Which is also my 2 year olds birthday

Same date as me and DD will be 2 on 24th! Same date as husband so dont want all 3 sharing a bday!! Mine is 13th so we will have a very busy month!

NIXILIX---- How funny!!! Good luck to us all... Hope these babies come a little early don't want any sharing birthdays... CONGRATS

THis is number 4 and I havent really had any symptoms yet either. Once in a while I feel off. but thats about it. I had really bad MS with the last two so I keep waiting for it to kick in

How funny that this one is due on my Lo's 2nd birthday too!!!
Be interesting to see if they arrive then?

My tummy is sooooo bloated! Don't want my husband to see me naked, hate all this part of pregnancy but love the rest.

I'm sure there will be Hun xxx this is getting fuller everyday :)

Is there an advice line you can call?
I had full blown flu at 30 weeks pregnant and the hospital said that my baby was fine and my body will protect her. All you can take is paracetomol, hope you got someone with you to give you a hug? Xx

hey ladies how it all goin? i still got no symthoms just tired i guess but had my bloods done last friday they were 348 hcg and then had them done again yesterday and they were 2443 so happy its doubling as it should. i got another blood test monday. was so worried as lack of symthoms i keep forgetting i am pregnant lol xxxx

Good numbers!

Anyone done a digi and got 3+ yet? Only got one left so don't want to risk getting 2-3 Again haha!

Nix - I am 4w6d and 2 nights ago, I got 1-2 weeks... Don't have another digi either...

I got 1-2 on the digi again yesterday, but thats to be expected as I'm not even 4 weeks yet, I might do one at the weekend though x x x

I got 2-3 on Monday and am trying to hold out til tomorrow at earliest! It 1-2 last Thursday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->