February 2013 Love Bugs

I have had bad nausea since about week six and has not gone away. It comes and goes throughout the day and food that is fine one day makes me ill the next day. Is this normal?

Amm, I've had some increase in acne, and I've found that a good pore cleanser works really well to prevent most of the break outs. Since I've been using one it has gotten a little better, although I had to try a couple before I found one that worked.

I have had bad nausea since about week six and has not gone away. It comes and goes throughout the day and food that is fine one day makes me ill the next day. Is this normal?

Amm, I've had some increase in acne, and I've found that a good pore cleanser works really well to prevent most of the break outs. Since I've been using one it has gotten a little better, although I had to try a couple before I found one that worked.

I have had this for 3 weeks. Very normal. And can last till week 14 sometimes I believe.... :( I cannot wait till this bit is over. V annoying symptoms.:sick:

i am feeling not that bad thanks. but yesterday doctor called me and told me that my progesterone level has gone down again. it keeps fluctuating. i am afraid that i will miscarry again. anyone with similar experience?

i am feeling not that bad thanks. but yesterday doctor called me and told me that my progesterone level has gone down again. it keeps fluctuating. i am afraid that i will miscarry again. anyone with similar experience?

my doc has kept me on progesterone suppliments until 12 weeks atleast as my progesterone is low naturaly

my doctor put me on progesterone as well (810mg a day) and its still fluctuating. last week it was high and now it is low again.. :(

my doctor put me on progesterone as well (810mg a day) and its still fluctuating. last week it was high and now it is low again.. :(

have you asked them about it what they think?the placenter takes over at 12 weeks but mustbe preety worrying if it keeps fluctuating :hugs:

doctor said that its normal to do that and it is still within the same range but i still get to worry since i had 2 previous miscarriage:(

good luck sparkes!!!

doctor said that its normal to do that and it is still within the same range but i still get to worry since i had 2 previous miscarriage:(

good luck sparkes!!!

im sure it will all be ok hun just TRY not to stress over it you will be holding your rainbow baby come febespecialy if they docs say its normal:hugs:

Morning ladies...

My scan is tomorrow :)... Not holding out much hope, as I've been bleeding red and loosing clots :cry:

So fingers crossed x

Morning ladies...

My scan is tomorrow :)... Not holding out much hope, as I've been bleeding red and loosing clots :cry:

So fingers crossed x

I really hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. If you're still bleeding could you not go to your maternity unit early? Surely they wouldn't turn you away if you actually show up?

i try not to stress but its not that easy. i really wish to have a happy smooth pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->