February 2013 Love Bugs

It's pointless turning up and the hospital I'm booked in at is like an hour away... My scan is tomorrow and so at least I will get to know either way very soon.

Why does pregnancy have to be soooo hard? Lol

It's pointless turning up and the hospital I'm booked in at is like an hour away... My scan is tomorrow and so at least I will get to know either way very soon.

Why does pregnancy have to be soooo hard? Lol

hope your scan goes well :hugs:

Really hoping your scan goes ok Babee, I need to book my booking in appointment still but Im so scared, I also need to get round to booking my Gender scan for 16 weeks :D

:wohoo: Peanut is measuring 2 days ahead and has a heart rate of 180!

Attachments

• Baby Sears 8w 2d.png
    Baby Sears 8w 2d.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Any of you ladies with great scans not having many symptoms? I am not getting an early scan but I am not having many symptoms and I am scared.

Any of you ladies with great scans not having many symptoms? I am not getting an early scan but I am not having many symptoms and I am scared.

I am not having many either. Just sore breast, tiredness and frequent trips to the restroom (but my water intake has been much higher so that is probably the reason for more trips).

I have almost no symptoms and had a great scan. I even check on my jellybean with my doppler most days and listen to his/her hearbeat. I have slightly more symptoms this time than last time around when I had zero, so I wouldn't worry about using symptoms as a measure for how things are going.

Yay Blue Eyes - Good news on your scan!

I didnt have any symptoms at all with my Son but symptom crazy with my daughter and this one!

Anyone else have experience with giant cysts on the ovaries?
I have PCOS so it is to be expected but I have a cyst on my right
ovary and this week is measuring at 69 mm. It is painful once in a
while doc assured me there is no risk to the baby and it is more of
a nuisance and should go away on it's own. I was just wondering
if anyone else has dealt with it and how long it to to go away.

Appt went well this morning. Got to see the little nugget and hear it's heartbeat - 166 bpm. I will try to upload a pic later. It was so cute.

Jessica - I am not having tons of symptoms and often wake up in the morning and feel nervous b/c I feel so good. I am having some nausea and slightly sore b's, but only when I press. And, yesterday I had a dull back ache. Hope that helps you feel a little better. I feel much better after seeing the scan today. I would count yourself lucky! :)

Babee - praying for you that all goes well tomorrow! :hugs:

I have almost no symptoms and had a great scan. I even check on my jellybean with my doppler most days and listen to his/her hearbeat. I have slightly more symptoms this time than last time around when I had zero, so I wouldn't worry about using symptoms as a measure for how things are going.

Yay Blue Eyes - Good news on your scan!

How far along are you

im jelaouse of everyone who has got to hear the hb lol she never let us hear:nope:

I'm hating this pregnancy!, been feeling Ill the whole time. Gettin morning sickness headaches Tired disturbed sleep. Had no symptoms at all with my other pregnancys

I had my GP appointment today, they have given me an EDD of 25 Feb but I think that is likely to change at scan as I have longer cycles.

Booking in with midwife next week which is exciting, it feels weird to be starting the process all over again. It feels so different second time around, I feel more in control at my appointments and know what questions to ask and am more sure of myself :flower:

Appt went well this morning. Got to see the little nugget and hear it's heartbeat - 166 bpm. I will try to upload a pic later. It was so cute.

Jessica - I am not having tons of symptoms and often wake up in the morning and feel nervous b/c I feel so good. I am having some nausea and slightly sore b's, but only when I press. And, yesterday I had a dull back ache. Hope that helps you feel a little better. I feel much better after seeing the scan today. I would count yourself lucky! :)

Babee - praying for you that all goes well tomorrow! :hugs:

:happydance: congrats that's great news! :happydance:

Thanks, Blue eyes! Congrats to you too! :happydance: :wohoo:

Sorry Whisperofhope - we only got to listen for a second if that makes you feel any better. Everything happened so quickly I didn't even have the chance to get teary eyed. It was over in less than 5 minutes.

Had my doctors appointment this morning. Baby is growing very well and they moved my date up to Feb 13th.

However, the bleed is still there. It's not big though, my doctor said once the sac gets bigger it will push the bleed out. Until then I am not to return to work and am still on bed rest.

I am okay with this as long as he/she keeps growing! :happydance:

Had my doctors appointment this morning. Baby is growing very well and they moved my date up to Feb 13th.

However, the bleed is still there. It's not big though, my doctor said once the sac gets bigger it will push the bleed out. Until then I am not to return to work and am still on bed rest.

I am okay with this as long as he/she keeps growing! :happydance:

Great news! Congrats! :wohoo:

Hi girls, MW went well :happydance: and have my scan 4 weeks today. Where has everyone got dopplers from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->