February 2013 Love Bugs

Had my doctors appointment this morning. Baby is growing very well and they moved my date up to Feb 13th.

However, the bleed is still there. It's not big though, my doctor said once the sac gets bigger it will push the bleed out. Until then I am not to return to work and am still on bed rest.

I am okay with this as long as he/she keeps growing! :happydance:

Congrats!

I got the hi-bebe 200 digital, £45 2nd hand its it awesome!

Hi All,

I had my scan this morning and it went well. The tech didn't tell me the hearbeat or exactly how far along I was except that I was a few days behind than expected. Still feeling really really sick and nauseous. I don't want to complain because I don't want something to go wrong but I just feel so sick! I am having a hard time getting excited this time around and can't figure out why that is :(

I have the Sonoline B, its brilliant, got it from Amazon, £43ish with free delivery x x x

Hi All,

I had my scan this morning and it went well. The tech didn't tell me the hearbeat or exactly how far along I was except that I was a few days behind than expected. Still feeling really really sick and nauseous. I don't want to complain because I don't want something to go wrong but I just feel so sick! I am having a hard time getting excited this time around and can't figure out why that is :(

So glad your scan went well.

Is it okay if I join? EDD of feb 14th.

I was looking for a feb group, but couldn't find one :dohh:

This is baby #5 for us :cloud9:

We have four boys.

We have our fingers crossed for team pink, but really, just healthy would be lovely :)

We have four boys.

We have our fingers crossed for team pink, but really, just healthy would be lovely :)

Congrats and welcome.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Hi everyone! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
I'm due the 8th February with my third February baby! Great month! I had my booking in appointment last week and the blood results are perfect. I have the same midwife I had with my daughter which is lovely and supportive. Now just to wait for my scan date! Exciting! Hope everyone's ok x

:wave: ladies!

Struggling today with the start of a cold and sore throat :cry:

Nausea and tiredness aren't helping either.

Hope all is well - great news about today's scans x

theses last few weeks of first tri seem to be reallllly dragging thats what i get for finding out at 4 weeks i guess:dohh:

Congrats to all who had great scans! I hope to be there with you on Friday. :)

Hi girls, MW went well :happydance: and have my scan 4 weeks today. Where has everyone got dopplers from?

Great! Congrats!

Hi All,

Yay! Congrats! I'm sorry you are feeling ill. I hope it eases up for you soon.

We have four boys.

Welcome! :hi: What a little clan you got there! :) H&H 9 months to ya!

I'm due the 8th February with my third February baby! Great month! I had my booking in appointment last week and the blood results are perfect. I have the same midwife I had with my daughter which is lovely and supportive. Now just to wait for my scan date! Exciting! Hope everyone's ok x

Congrats on the great blood results and welcome! :) H&H 9 months!

Glitterbug - I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

AFM, I've gone from being constipated to the opposite! :blush: Anyone else have this?

Hi girls, MW went well :happydance: and have my scan 4 weeks today. Where has everyone got dopplers from?

Great! Congrats!

Hi All,

Yay! Congrats! I'm sorry you are feeling ill. I hope it eases up for you soon.

We have four boys.

Welcome! :hi: What a little clan you got there! :) H&H 9 months to ya!

Congrats on the great blood results and welcome! :) H&H 9 months!

Glitterbug - I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

AFM, I've gone from being constipated to the opposite! :blush: Anyone else have this?

Thanks! I have been switching back and forth between constipated and diarrhoea. The only consistent is major gas. lol:dohh:

I keep switching between too, I have days and days of nothing, then killer tummy pains and a day of hell. Unfortunatly today is the day and urgh, I my tummy is killing me :cry:

Had my doctors appointment this morning. Baby is growing very well and they moved my date up to Feb 13th.

However, the bleed is still there. It's not big though, my doctor said once the sac gets bigger it will push the bleed out. Until then I am not to return to work and am still on bed rest.

I am okay with this as long as he/she keeps growing! :happydance:

Hi AmmCjm! First Congrats on the baby and good update from your scan! That is so fun. I have a scan this Friday and am hoping for good news too. We are also due around the same time - I'm 2/17/13.

But I wanted to ask you about your bleed? I had bleeding two Friday's ago and they said I had an SCH is that what you had? I was in such shock and worried when I found out about it that I didn't ask nearly enough questions and now I'm just waiting until my next appt. I have been on restricted activity - not bed rest, but no fun stuff! I'm hoping everything is cleared up this Friday.

Yeah Babies!
H&H
Kathleen

Anyway, just wondering

updated; congrats!

added you; welcome! :)

added; welcome!

:wave: ladies!

Struggling today with the start of a cold and sore throat :cry:

Nausea and tiredness aren't helping either.

Hope all is well - great news about today's scans x

oh, no!! so sorry to hear that - i was sick for about a week last week and it was terrible with the nausea - so sorry - hope your cold goes away right away!!

I have almost no symptoms and had a great scan. I even check on my jellybean with my doppler most days and listen to his/her hearbeat. I have slightly more symptoms this time than last time around when I had zero, so I wouldn't worry about using symptoms as a measure for how things are going.

Yay Blue Eyes - Good news on your scan!

How far along are you

9+3 today. I've found the heartbeat on my doppler since 7+6. Just the cheap angelsounds one. I got it off Amazon 3 years ago with my son.

I want a doppler!

Glad for all the scans and welcome new ladies!

This is my third too.,.. New car :(

How long you on bed rest for?
Xx

Hi ladies, I've been off the site for a while. Too much to catch up on right now! So I'm 7+3, I have my booking in appt on Monday 23rd (seems like ages away :( ) and I've had the nausea for a week now. I had last week off work so it wasn't too bad, but kind of a waste of my leave. Back at work this week but it's getting worse, eek! At first ginger beer worked, but not so much now. 7up is my new cure. My friend has bought me some sea-bands so I'm going to try those soon.

Hope everyone is ok, loving all the scan pics so far! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->