February 2013 Love Bugs

hi prplflwr15!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Yeah its definitely a SCH, mine is not very big which is good I suppose but still very scary. I saw my doctor today and she still doesn't want me returning to work until it is totally gone. She told me I may bleed again and that in her experience I will either bleed it out or it will reabsorb within 2-3 weeks. Basically as the Sac gets bigger it will push the bleed out.... When is your doctor appointment?

My appt is 7/13, this Friday. I'm super nervous. My SCH was pretty small too, between 1 to 2 cm's. Hopefully, it will be reabsorbed and yours will be too! When do you go back again for another scan?

I had a SCH in my last pregnancy~ I just delivered in January! I was scared about it at first and had a few spotting incidents up to about 16-17 weeks~ but thankfully all was well! :thumbup:

You can see my avatar pic of my little man! He scared me a few times but here he is :haha:

I don't go back for another 2 weeks and that will be for my 1st trimester detailed scan. Please let me know how your scan goes on Friday. I am praying that this SCH reabsorbs quickly so I can get back to work. Have you been able to work while you have yours? I think because I work at a preschool with 2 year olds, my doctor is being cautious. It's going to be a long two weeks.

Anyone else have experience with giant cysts on the ovaries?
I have PCOS so it is to be expected but I have a cyst on my right
ovary and this week is measuring at 69 mm. It is painful once in a
while doc assured me there is no risk to the baby and it is more of
a nuisance and should go away on it's own. I was just wondering
if anyone else has dealt with it and how long it to to go away.

I had one with my 9 yr old son and have another with this pregnancy. My doc just says it will probly just go away on it's own and not to worry. She said the same when I was pregnant with my son and she was right.

Welcome to all the new ladies.

This is such a busy thread it is so difficult to keep track!

Hiya girls

Is anyone having trouble sleeping.i must of went a pee about a thousend times in the night and i felt sicky during the night i got a little shut eye but not alot. I seem to having loads of trouble getting off to sleep and then theres the bathroom trips and the feeling sicky.

Has anyone gone off certain smells. I cant bear the stentch of fried food it really makes me feel green cant eat fried stuff either including chip shop food. Also i can tell wen my OH has had a cigeret as soon as he steps through the back door, and im sat far away in the lounge it really bloody stinks and makes me feel ill.:wacko:

I had my GP appointment today, they have given me an EDD of 25 Feb but I think that is likely to change at scan as I have longer cycles.

Booking in with midwife next week which is exciting, it feels weird to be starting the process all over again. It feels so different second time around, I feel more in control at my appointments and know what questions to ask and am more sure of myself :flower:

Hiya yeah u will get a later due date babe goin by my last lmp i shud b 9wks but i have a 36
Day cycle and wen i was scaned a week ago last tuesday they said i was only 6+3 so instead of bein due on 16 feb its now the 23rd 24th x

Hiya girls

Is anyone having trouble sleeping.i must of went a pee about a thousend times in the night and i felt sicky during the night i got a little shut eye but not alot. I seem to having loads of trouble getting off to sleep and then theres the bathroom trips and the feeling sicky.

Has anyone gone off certain smells. I cant bear the stentch of fried food it really makes me feel green cant eat fried stuff either including chip shop food. Also i can tell wen my OH has had a cigeret as soon as he steps through the back door, and im sat far away in the lounge it really bloody stinks and makes me feel ill.:wacko:

The back and fore to the toilet trips have started at night - not fun! Also funnily enough the cigarette smell makes my stomach turn too. Two colleagues smoke and yesterday one leaned over to speak to me and I actually nearly retched!!! Never bothered me that badly before!! I can't really smell tho since last night due to a blocked nose so maybe smells will give me a break for a while!!!

Oh no that must of been awfull having cigeret smell that close. I feel so sick today and cant stop thinking about fried food and its making me heave. The loo trips are so enoying even my 6 yr old was saying mummy why do u keep needing the loo lol. :blush:

Oh no that must of been awfull having cigeret smell that close. I feel so sick today and cant stop thinking about fried food and its making me heave. The loo trips are so enoying even my 6 yr old was saying mummy why do u keep needing the loo lol. :blush:

It was that old cigarette smell on her breath rather than 'fresh' cigarette smell which altho I still hate, I don't retch about it, lol!!

Bless your LO noticing you back and fore to the toilet!

I know how you girls feel with the bathroom breaks. I'm so tired of peeing, and I haven't slept over three hours in the last 9 weeks. It is embarrassing to me how much rest my body is DEMANDING (I'm usually pretty active most of the day). I keep thinking my hubby is going to get tired of it but he has actually been really sweet... especially as of recent.

I still have only been nauseated about three times, a few minutes each, I feel so blessed in this. I have noticed that anything too sweet makes me want to instant-hurl lol (I never liked sweets before I was pregnant, but they didn't make me sick).

I am really worried about my weight gain. I know I have gained almost double what is recommended for 9 weeks. It has been really hard because I started out the first few weeks walking a few hours a night (doctor cleared me to of course) and I gained a few pounds even then! I am not eating bad either. I don't even like sweets lol. But since then I am so EXHAUSTED all the time I haven't been walking like I should :(. So I'm all freaked out about my weight. (I have always struggled with it)

Happy scans to everyone and I have several of you written down to pray for! If your scared take a deep breath for you and baby! :hugs:
Night all:winkwink:

sleep is almost no existnant for me at the mo no matter how tired i am i cant switch offand then when finaly do the nausea starts spent most last night sucking tic tacs and agaion the min i woke up this morn:haha:

Had my 7 w 2 d scan today. so nice to see a flickering heart:)
been sleeping alot.

According to online measurers I should be due 19th February with a little Rainbow :cloud9: Praying that this one is a sticky one.

Wont know exactly until I've been for my first scan.

Had my 7 w 2 d scan today. so nice to see a flickering heart:)
been sleeping alot.

Congratulations on your scan :) I always love the early scans, I remember my first 6 week scan with my daughter. That little tiny bean is now my crazy 4 year old :cloud9:

Well ladies, my 2nd scan is TODAY :happydance:

I'm not holding out much hope and I'm prepared for the worst (I would be stupid not to be)..

Bleeding is awful :( good job the sight of blood doesn't affect me, or I would be screwed...

Wish me luck x

Well ladies, my 2nd scan is TODAY :happydance:

I'm not holding out much hope and I'm prepared for the worst (I would be stupid not to be)..

Bleeding is awful :( good job the sight of blood doesn't affect me, or I would be screwed...

Wish me luck x

:hugs: Good luck, I have my fxd for you and you and your lil bean will be in my thoughts today! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->