February 2013 Love Bugs

Wishing you all the luck in the world Babee, when is your scan? xx

I had a SCH in my last pregnancy~ I just delivered in January! I was scared about it at first and had a few spotting incidents up to about 16-17 weeks~ but thankfully all was well! :thumbup:

You can see my avatar pic of my little man! He scared me a few times but here he is :haha:

Thanks Holly - it helps to keep hearing positive stories (your little man is adorable). I keep getting more and more nervous as I get closer to my scan on Friday.

As this is my first - I'm petrified at everything!

Good luck with your latest pregnancy. My D.D was originally 2/19/13, but then the baby measured bigger at our 6 week scan, so we'll see.

I don't go back for another 2 weeks and that will be for my 1st trimester detailed scan. Please let me know how your scan goes on Friday. I am praying that this SCH reabsorbs quickly so I can get back to work. Have you been able to work while you have yours? I think because I work at a preschool with 2 year olds, my doctor is being cautious. It's going to be a long two weeks.

I absolutely will let you know. I have been able to work. I'm a Project Manager and work from home. So if I don't feel well, I work from my couch. It is probably the luckiest job I ever fell in to!

However, I hate the restricted activity...my boyfriend is not a good housekeeper and I need to be able to get back to doing some of it myself! Men! :winkwink:

Hi ScaredMommy!
Don't stress too much about your weight gain! You can help adjust later in your pregnancy as your engery starts to come back to a level playing field. And while you can't 'lose" the extra weight, you can build it into your plan and hopefully in those final months stay level.
I too have gained too much weight too quickly, but my nauseau really likes carbs and I'm on restricted activity - so no walking. My Doc said not to stress and role with what my body needs.

Well ladies, my 2nd scan is TODAY :happydance:

I'm not holding out much hope and I'm prepared for the worst (I would be stupid not to be)..

Bleeding is awful :( good job the sight of blood doesn't affect me, or I would be screwed...

Wish me luck x

Goodluck! My thoughts are with you.

Good luck at the scan babee :hugs:

I had my booking in appointment today, it went OK, will get my scan dates through in the next few weeks, hopefully sooner rather than later, she said physio might not accept my referral until I am further along and that its not normal that my SPD pain has started getting so bad this early and that it didn't go away after my pregnancies, which I already knew, but I will just keep pestering her about it, because I really am sore :( x x x

Good luck Babee!!! Hoping for good news!!!

I have not slept well in a week. I am sooo tired though and try to get in a couple catnaps everyday. I toss and turn...I'm hot then cold, have painful gas and stomach issues, and I keep feeling like I have to pee (like pressure) but then I go to the bathroom and not much happens. I think I am not drinking enough water or something. Then as soon as I finally get up for good in the morning after giving up on sleep, I am nauseous and dizzy and have to sit/lay back down for awhile. I eat and it helps a little, but a couple hours later the nausea is back. Hoping this means my baby is ok this time and is growing like he/she should. I am having MAJOR anxiety over this pregnancy...I wish I could just learn to calm down as I know its not good for the baby, but I am terrified I will lose this one too. :(

Also did anyone else who has or had a SCH not find out about it at a 6 week scan. I am still having very light brown spotting off and on (has been going on for over a month now). Dr didn't seem concerned because the heartbeat was strong at my 6 wk scan, but there has to be some reason for it. They didn't see a SCH on the ultrasound but I'm wondering if they could've missed it because it was so early?

Today I am celebrating the fact that I do not have morning sickness! I was able to eat a waffle, cottage cheese and applesauce! Which is fantastic considering that I ate an eggroll yesterday and that was it.

The most annoying thing I am currently dealing with is a splinter stuck in the exact middle of the pad of my right index finger. It hurts and it won't come out! Come on, give me a break. I have no idea where it came from...

Good luck Babee - everything crossed x

Just had a 90 minute nap with my 21 month old - heaven!! x

So I am thinking that I am going to do cord blood donation when our peanut is born.
I really like the idea that donated cord blood can help a child with an illness get better.
Have any of you ladies had any experience with cord blood donation? Donating or
receiving?

So I am thinking that I am going to do cord blood donation when our peanut is born.
I really like the idea that donated cord blood can help a child with an illness get better.
Have any of you ladies had any experience with cord blood donation? Donating or
receiving?

This sounds like a great idea! Let us know ladies any information about that donation, I might do it too! :)

Good luck Babee!!! Hoping for good news!!!

I have not slept well in a week. I am sooo tired though and try to get in a couple catnaps everyday. I toss and turn...I'm hot then cold, have painful gas and stomach issues, and I keep feeling like I have to pee (like pressure) but then I go to the bathroom and not much happens. I think I am not drinking enough water or something. Then as soon as I finally get up for good in the morning after giving up on sleep, I am nauseous and dizzy and have to sit/lay back down for awhile. I eat and it helps a little, but a couple hours later the nausea is back. Hoping this means my baby is ok this time and is growing like he/she should. I am having MAJOR anxiety over this pregnancy...I wish I could just learn to calm down as I know its not good for the baby, but I am terrified I will lose this one too. :(

Also did anyone else who has or had a SCH not find out about it at a 6 week scan. I am still having very light brown spotting off and on (has been going on for over a month now). Dr didn't seem concerned because the heartbeat was strong at my 6 wk scan, but there has to be some reason for it. They didn't see a SCH on the ultrasound but I'm wondering if they could've missed it because it was so early?

Hi there Baby Dreams. I know exactly how you feel. I had a miscarriage this past April and have been super anxious about this pregnancy. But I am trying to tell myself that the odds are in my favor and to just relax and be positive. I actually found a quote today that I found somewhat inspirational, it is:

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”

I know it sounds corny, but I look for quotes and meditation to help me.

Now about the SCH, I do currently have one. I had a scan on a Thursday and there was no SCH, however the following Monday I had a lot of bleeding (and freaked out of course) and sure enough a SCH appeared. A week later got another ultrasound and it is still there :(. The baby however looks fantastic and is growing every week with a strong heart beat. When is your next scan, maybe its just a really small one and hard to identify?

My thoughts are with you and I hope both of our pregnancies work out for us this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->