February 2013 Love Bugs

Hiya girls

Is anyone having trouble sleeping.i must of went a pee about a thousend times in the night and i felt sicky during the night i got a little shut eye but not alot. I seem to having loads of trouble getting off to sleep and then theres the bathroom trips and the feeling sicky.

Has anyone gone off certain smells. I cant bear the stentch of fried food it really makes me feel green cant eat fried stuff either including chip shop food. Also i can tell wen my OH has had a cigeret as soon as he steps through the back door, and im sat far away in the lounge it really bloody stinks and makes me feel ill.:wacko:

I've been having trouble sleeping since before got bfp. I always seem to be exhausted but soon as I lay down to go sleep I can't. Then once I do finally go sleep I seem to wake up every hr really thirsty or needing loo. I wake up feeling sick, am fine after breakfast till bout 1 then feel I'll all afternoon

oh i forgot the thirsty bit lol. yep im the same get real tired but wen it comes to bed time i cant get off.

ive been feeling awfull all day today sick on and off all day but not sure if ive picked up a bug or not or it is just morning sickness. my partners frying chips for his daughter and im sat here:sick: the smell is really making me feel terrible. my boobs have been throbbing all day norm they just hurt to toutch but not today they kill:wacko:

:hugs:

My boobs haven't really been hurting. They have been covered in big blue veins since about 2 weeks before I got a poss test tho, how far are you?

yeah my vains r starting to show now there to. im almost 8 wks hun how far r u xxx:kiss:

I know how you girls feel with the bathroom breaks. I'm so tired of peeing, and I haven't slept over three hours in the last 9 weeks. It is embarrassing to me how much rest my body is DEMANDING (I'm usually pretty active most of the day). I keep thinking my hubby is going to get tired of it but he has actually been really sweet... especially as of recent.

I still have only been nauseated about three times, a few minutes each, I feel so blessed in this. I have noticed that anything too sweet makes me want to instant-hurl lol (I never liked sweets before I was pregnant, but they didn't make me sick).

I am really worried about my weight gain. I know I have gained almost double what is recommended for 9 weeks. It has been really hard because I started out the first few weeks walking a few hours a night (doctor cleared me to of course) and I gained a few pounds even then! I am not eating bad either. I don't even like sweets lol. But since then I am so EXHAUSTED all the time I haven't been walking like I should :(. So I'm all freaked out about my weight. (I have always struggled with it)

Happy scans to everyone and I have several of you written down to pray for! If your scared take a deep breath for you and baby! :hugs:
Night all:winkwink:

Me too - tired of the constant peeing! Also, turns out I've gained 12 pounds already! I can't believe it. I am naturally pretty small so that is a lot for me. And, I don't feel like I have been eating more than usual and I have still been working out. I was shocked! I think if we just focus on being as healthy as possible with what we eat and moving when we feel well enough that is all we can do. :hugs: Good luck!

Well ladies, my 2nd scan is TODAY :happydance:

I'm not holding out much hope and I'm prepared for the worst (I would be stupid not to be)..

Bleeding is awful :( good job the sight of blood doesn't affect me, or I would be screwed...

Wish me luck x

Babee - good luck today. You are in my thoughts. :hugs:

So I am thinking that I am going to do cord blood donation when our peanut is born.
I really like the idea that donated cord blood can help a child with an illness get better.
Have any of you ladies had any experience with cord blood donation? Donating or
receiving?

We were just reading about this last night after my appt. Let me know what you find out. For some reason, it scares me a little with all this new research on stem cells - what all will they be able to do with it or will it definitely just be used for helping sick children? If the latter, I think it is a great idea. We are also maybe considering the idea of banking it. I don't know though. It's all so new to me. No one in my family has done this. I'll ask around and see if any of my friends considered or did it. Let us know if you learn anything good.

Congrats on the good scans and appts, ladies!

Oh, and I meant to say, Amm - LOVE that quote - “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” I think I am going to print it out as a reminder. Thank you for that! Do you know whose it is?

Thanks, it helps me to be positive.

It's by Corrie Ten Boom.

dont worry about gaining hun ur pregnant ure aloud. im worrying cuz ive lost weight and im finding it so hard to eat cuz how i feel constantly sick. it has really hit me today big time thats why im not sure if its a bug or not. i cant eat anything like chips or fried stuff like that even oven ones the smell just makes me wanna chuck. im just sat here now swollowing and taking deep breaths but its not helping wish the fried smell wud piss off, got all the windows open and it aint shifting, dont help that my nose is extra sensitive :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

babee, got my fingers crossed for you!

MD1223, I know exactly how you feel. I am also tired of going to the bathroom with a full bladder like 4 times a night. Before I got pregnant, for some reason I thought I would have more control over gaining weight during this pregnancy. I had gained alot of weight with my son and ended up with gestational diabetes and premature delivery. In my mind I always thought that if I had better control over what I ate and if I exercised more maybe all that could have been avoided. So for my second one, I really thought I would keep tighter control over my diet and exercise regularly as last time I only worked out until about 5 months.

But guess what! This pregnancy so far has been worse than the first. I am starving aaalll the time!! I have to eat small portions like every hour to deal with nausea. Anytime I try to do anything physical like even climb the stairs I get exhausted (I am not exaggerating). I started off working out with a lower impact cardio than normal routine but I got so sick I was dizzy and ready to vomit all night. I have already put on about 4 to 5 pounds although I'm only 7.5weeks.

I think this is one of the reasons I am quite depressed and uneasy during this pregnancy as this pregnancy is so similar to the one with my son that I am afraid I am going to have the same complications.So many women are able to maintain their figures during pregnancy and have beautiful bumps. I just don't think my body deals well with pregnancy. I hope this pregnancy turns out okay because I don't think I can go through this again :(

the loo thing is so enoying lol. i mite move into my bathroom permetly lol:wacko:

Also did anyone else who has or had a SCH not find out about it at a 6 week scan. I am still having very light brown spotting off and on (has been going on for over a month now). Dr didn't seem concerned because the heartbeat was strong at my 6 wk scan, but there has to be some reason for it. They didn't see a SCH on the ultrasound but I'm wondering if they could've missed it because it was so early?[/QUOTE]

HI - when i went for my 6 week scan they didn't see an SCH, but I bled at 6weeks / 5 days and went immediately to the Dr, where they did another scan and the SCH was there. My babies HB was strong too at 121 bpm!

So, I don't know if mine was there on Monday when I had my original scan, but it seems possible.

Kathleen

babee, got my fingers crossed for you!

MD1223, I know exactly how you feel. I am also tired of going to the bathroom with a full bladder like 4 times a night. Before I got pregnant, for some reason I thought I would have more control over gaining weight during this pregnancy. I had gained alot of weight with my son and ended up with gestational diabetes and premature delivery. In my mind I always thought that if I had better control over what I ate and if I exercised more maybe all that could have been avoided. So for my second one, I really thought I would keep tighter control over my diet and exercise regularly as last time I only worked out until about 5 months.

But guess what! This pregnancy so far has been worse than the first. I am starving aaalll the time!! I have to eat small portions like every hour to deal with nausea. Anytime I try to do anything physical like even climb the stairs I get exhausted (I am not exaggerating). I started off working out with a lower impact cardio than normal routine but I got so sick I was dizzy and ready to vomit all night. I have already put on about 4 to 5 pounds although I'm only 7.5weeks.

I think this is one of the reasons I am quite depressed and uneasy during this pregnancy as this pregnancy is so similar to the one with my son that I am afraid I am going to have the same complications.So many women are able to maintain their figures during pregnancy and have beautiful bumps. I just don't think my body deals well with pregnancy. I hope this pregnancy turns out okay because I don't think I can go through this again :(

I'm sorry, Raavi. Thank you for your reply! I'll keep you in my thoughts! This is my first so I am not sure where this is headed. I'm hoping that the initial large weight gain will even out - maybe my body thought it needed some more storage just in case I got bad m/s. I don't know. My mom said she hardly gained any weight and you couldnt tell she was pregnant until after 6 months! So much for that! Haha. Honestly, I am not really doing anything differently, except working out a tiny bit less - 12 pounds! and Im at 7 1/2 weeks too! Crazy. Anyway, I really hope you don't have to go through what you did last pregnancy. I wonder if there is anything they can do now to keep that from happening. Good luck! :hugs:

Oh, and finally uploaded my scan pic. Here's my little cutesy -

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful scan pic MD. Looks a lot like the 8 week pic from my first pregnancy.

awwwwwwww such a cute scan piccy. ive got to wait till week 12 for my next scan seems forever away. xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->