February 2013 Love Bugs

Guess I'll be leaving you ladies-just got back from having my scan and he changed my due date to March 2. Good luck to all the love bugs and mommies!!

Good luck, Mrs. Paroline! Glad you got to have your scan. Best wishes for the next 9 months.

Guess I'll be leaving you ladies-just got back from having my scan and he changed my due date to March 2. Good luck to all the love bugs and mommies!!

You scared me! Glad you are just headed over to the March thread. Good luck to you too! Enjoy!

Thanks, ladies, for all your sweet comments on the scan! :)

Thanks :flower: MD-don't worry! Baby had a super strong heartbeat and everything looks great, I wasn't tracking my O date or anything for the past few months so I was just going based off lmp :) And btw, your scan pic is SO awesome!

my symptoms are fading away - no more tender breasts and no more nausea... please help... i am terrified :(((((

Your coming out of 1st tri, your symptoms are prob just easing as your hormones settle.
If your worried call the midwife hun :hugs:

Eta: I felt great, not much symptoms Monday and yesterday and then today... WHAM back in nausea central :sick:

wow - 2 weeks back is quite a change! good luck, though! :)

MD, thanks for your kind words! I hope your nausea settles soon :)

And great scan pic!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Angleinheaven, a lot of women experience symptoms coming and going in first tri. However, if you are concerned you should see your MW or doc. Good luck!

Hi ladies, just a quick update.

I had my first appointment today and little one is measuring 10 weeks and 6 days, which is 3 days ahead of where I thought but they agreed with me on my due date. So Im not quite sure what is going on.

We saw the heartbeat but didn't hear it, the scan pic is amazing, we can see the face already! Can someone please tell me how to upload it?

Hope you are all well x

Hit go advanced and then scroll down till you see manage attachments and then hit that box.

Lovely scan pic md1223

Congrats to everyone who had fantastic scans :dance: xxx

My 9wk 6d scan :) They said the thing up above the head is the yolk sac, I never had a scan anywhere near this early so that was new,lol.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/66.jpg

I'll probably be joining you soon pretty sure I'll get put back a weekk or 2 didn't get a possitive test till I was 2 weeks late so reckon I must of o latE. Good lck

Attached is my first scan picture at 10 weeks and 3 days, although little one is measuring 10 weeks and 6 days.

I cant believe how clear the little face is!

Attachments

• scan 1.jpg
    scan 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g