February 2013 Love Bugs

have awful tummy and back pain this morn think i maybe over did it cleaning the kitchen hope its nothing bad

What happened to Babee Bugs - Any one have an update on her? She had her scan yesterday and now I am a little worried about her...

She has a long running thread in the Prgnancy Tests area, I checked there last night, she didn't get very good news unfortunately xxx

Can I join!?? Due no. 2 Feb 13th, will have a 21month old by then yikes!! What were we thinking!! :) Sadly dont get my scan til 31st July at 12 weeks, am sooo impatient! Very nauseous though so sure beany is still there, just have to wait! Ahhh am so excited for us all!

Guess I'll be leaving you ladies-just got back from having my scan and he changed my due date to March 2. Good luck to all the love bugs and mommies!!

Good Luck! We'll miss you and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi everyone! Lovely scan pics :) my scan appointment came through today and it's a about 13 weeks on the 31st :)

Hope you're all well ladies x

Is it really bad that I've brought bits already :blush: and I've picked our pram, lol!

Can I join!?? Due no. 2 Feb 13th, will have a 21month old by then yikes!! What were we thinking!! :) Sadly dont get my scan til 31st July at 12 weeks, am sooo impatient! Very nauseous though so sure beany is still there, just have to wait! Ahhh am so excited for us all!

Congrats and welcome.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Going for a second scan this afternoon. Last week saw a great gestational sac, praying for a bean this week! Update afterwards :)

O babee :( my heart goes out to you!! Hugs!

Is it really bad that I've brought bits already :blush: and I've picked our pram, lol!

nah we have a box full of baby clothes mum just got us a pram too:haha:

I wanted to get my pram this week oh said it's too early tho :(

I am so tempted too, but dh and I decided to wait until my 12 week scan.
I have already picked out all the furniture for the nursery though.
My Mom on the other hand already bought a crib to have at her house
for when the peanut is there. She is so excited she couldn't resist. Our lil peanut
will be her first grand baby.

Think we are going to do to John Lewis this weekend and try it. I have an excuse because the 2 doubles we have picked can be used as a single so when OH gets paid + his bonus at the end of the month I should be able to convince him to buy it :rofl:

I've had backache on and off for a while too x x x

Good luck Babee!!! Hoping for good news!!!

I have not slept well in a week. I am sooo tired though and try to get in a couple catnaps everyday. I toss and turn...I'm hot then cold, have painful gas and stomach issues, and I keep feeling like I have to pee (like pressure) but then I go to the bathroom and not much happens. I think I am not drinking enough water or something. Then as soon as I finally get up for good in the morning after giving up on sleep, I am nauseous and dizzy and have to sit/lay back down for awhile. I eat and it helps a little, but a couple hours later the nausea is back. Hoping this means my baby is ok this time and is growing like he/she should. I am having MAJOR anxiety over this pregnancy...I wish I could just learn to calm down as I know its not good for the baby, but I am terrified I will lose this one too. :(

Also did anyone else who has or had a SCH not find out about it at a 6 week scan. I am still having very light brown spotting off and on (has been going on for over a month now). Dr didn't seem concerned because the heartbeat was strong at my 6 wk scan, but there has to be some reason for it. They didn't see a SCH on the ultrasound but I'm wondering if they could've missed it because it was so early?

Hi there Baby Dreams. I know exactly how you feel. I had a miscarriage this past April and have been super anxious about this pregnancy. But I am trying to tell myself that the odds are in my favor and to just relax and be positive. I actually found a quote today that I found somewhat inspirational, it is:

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”

I know it sounds corny, but I look for quotes and meditation to help me.

Now about the SCH, I do currently have one. I had a scan on a Thursday and there was no SCH, however the following Monday I had a lot of bleeding (and freaked out of course) and sure enough a SCH appeared. A week later got another ultrasound and it is still there :(. The baby however looks fantastic and is growing every week with a strong heart beat. When is your next scan, maybe its just a really small one and hard to identify?

My thoughts are with you and I hope both of our pregnancies work out for us this time around.

Thanks so much...it does help to hear things like that...no not corny at all. :) It does seem like I could have a SCH that was hiding at the first scan. Just so strange that I would have this ongoing spotting for no reason. Makes me much more scared too. My next appt is next Friday, the 20th. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be having another ultrasound that day or not, but I am going to beg for one. I feel like I just need to know if baby has grown since my 6 wk scan properly and is measuring what he/she should be (I'm supposed to be around 9 wks the day of my appt).

Think we are going to do to John Lewis this weekend and try it. I have an excuse because the 2 doubles we have picked can be used as a single so when OH gets paid + his bonus at the end of the month I should be able to convince him to buy it :rofl:

:haha: mines not brand new but in really good condition mum brought it off my best friend for me a big silver cross sleepover:happydance:

Sparkes what pram are you getting? I quite like the look of the Bugaboo Donkey- Ive had every other bugaboo going! Got the bee plus for Jack atm

Sparkes what pram are you getting? I quite like the look of the Bugaboo Donkey- Ive had every other bugaboo going! Got the bee plus for Jack atm

We have the bee plus too, lovely isn't it? Have you had the cameleon? We were looking at getting that as a single but we are thinking we need to play on the edge of caution incase Annabelle still isn't up to walking much when the new baby is here and I just don't trust the idea of baby wearing.

We are looking at the Donkey, i've heard its beast. The 4x4 of prams :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->