February 2013 Love Bugs

Ive had about 4 different cams, Ive had the normal bee and the phil and teds Vibe as a double. My Jack doesn't walk much either plus hes going to have to do the long walk to school twice a day so I really think I might need the double :(

The cam is a really lovely pram but it doesn't last them much longer than 2 years as the seat unit isn't very tall :( I've heard the donkey isnt as much nice to push and weighs loads so will have to look into that!

Ive got the bugaboo buggy board and it is fab! My 4 year old can still use it on the bee plus while Jacks in the pram :thumbsup:

I tried babywearing but it wasn't for me especially with a toddler to deal with :lol:

I'm just terrified of falling over and baby hitting its head or something, I would never forgive myself.

God knows what i'm going to do about getting it in the boot of a Mini.....:rofl:

I don't think its going to happen, i'm getting the countryman soon though and it has a bigger boot so fingers x'd or I will just have to use OHs car when i'm going out with the pram which won't actually be all that often when OH isn't around as I will be at university during the week most the time.

Oh, i so want it :( Lol

Have any of you ladies thought about nursery colors yet? If a girl I want hot pink and zebra print (LOL DH is nauseous at the thought of it), and boy I like aqua/brown/Orange combination (saw that one in a baby magazine). I know its a little early but I like dreaming about how it will look!!!

Have any of you ladies thought about nursery colors yet? If a girl I want hot pink and zebra print (LOL DH is nauseous at the thought of it), and boy I like aqua/brown/Orange combination (saw that one in a baby magazine). I know its a little early but I like dreaming about how it will look!!!

we are doing neutral colours bages etc but will have wallstickers/stencils woth certain words in englah and german

And heck, I already have a box of baby clothes, pack n play, bassinet, crib, blankets, front carrier, bouncy seat, swing, etc. that I bought back in January when I was pregnant last time. I swore I would not buy anything this time until at least 12 weeks when I knew things were probably fine, but I did cave once. Saw the cutest lot of onesies and sleepers on eBay and had to get it lol. DH doesn't know, so I'm putting it up until I am further along. Also have 4 huge boxes of maternity clothes that I bought back in January too LOL.

What are you all on about too early to buy a pram?! I bought my double pram at 5 weeks :rofl: :rofl:

It was half price!! Xxx

And heck, I already have a box of baby clothes, pack n play, bassinet, crib, blankets, front carrier, bouncy seat, swing, etc. that I bought back in January when I was pregnant last time. I swore I would not buy anything this time until at least 12 weeks when I knew things were probably fine, but I did cave once. Saw the cutest lot of onesies and sleepers on eBay and had to get it lol. DH doesn't know, so I'm putting it up until I am further along. Also have 4 huge boxes of maternity clothes that I bought back in January too LOL.

we have been buiying baby clothes since we started ttc :haha: most of the stuff i looked at yesterday was boys stuff tho:dohh:

Mine is mostly boy stuff too...I figured you can dress a little girl in boy outfits and get away with it , but not so much the other way around LOL

My favorite is a little sleeper with polar bears that says "Cool like Daddy"

I have some blues picked out for a boy. And a pink and light purple for the girl. Depends what the theme is for the girls room as to which color we will use.

Hey ladies :)

Today is the first day in a while that I've felt half way normal. I went to the doctors the other day to find out I had Mastitis! I thought only new brestfeeding mothers got that, not someone with a 13 month old! But I guess because i'm pregnant it made it easier for me to get it. So with that pain I also have a inner ear infection that caused me to become very dizzy. I go on vacation in 4 days...these meds better take our this Mastitis in time lol

All the scans are so great! I love looking at all the little babies. They kinda look like sour patch kids at this age lol

Heellloo! Depending on what I choose as my cycle length (it moves, so I really have no idea!), I'm due somewhere between 26th and 28th Feb. So hey, everyone!

Sparkes what pram are you getting? I quite like the look of the Bugaboo Donkey- Ive had every other bugaboo going! Got the bee plus for Jack atm

We have the bee plus too, lovely isn't it? Have you had the cameleon? We were looking at getting that as a single but we are thinking we need to play on the edge of caution incase Annabelle still isn't up to walking much when the new baby is here and I just don't trust the idea of baby wearing.

We are looking at the Donkey, i've heard its beast. The 4x4 of prams :rofl:

What would you all suggest for a first time mom? Has anyone considered the Orbit or have the Orbit? Anything else you'd suggest? I love thinking about this stuff, but I have no idea where to start.

Well, we are staying team yellow, so no sex specific colors, but I like the idea of lots of white anyway. And, then accent with wall pieces, etc.

Hey ladies :)

Today is the first day in a while that I've felt half way normal. I went to the doctors the other day to find out I had Mastitis! I thought only new brestfeeding mothers got that, not someone with a 13 month old! But I guess because i'm pregnant it made it easier for me to get it. So with that pain I also have a inner ear infection that caused me to become very dizzy. I go on vacation in 4 days...these meds better take our this Mastitis in time lol

All the scans are so great! I love looking at all the little babies. They kinda look like sour patch kids at this age lol

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling so sick. :( Not fun.

I'm so sorry to hear about Babee. She has gone through so much. :cry: Babee, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

I have to go ladies, new due date is March 4th. Bean is measuring 6w3d and has a heartrate of 135!! H/h 9 months to everyone! :)

I have to go ladies, new due date is March 4th. Bean is measuring 6w3d and has a heartrate of 135!! H/h 9 months to everyone! :)

March is a great month :) My mom's is the 3rd and my eldest daughter's is the 14th. H&H 9 to you and your little Pisces baby :)

Baby Dreams - Waiting for doctors appointments is the worst! I have to wait till the 25th for my next one and I keep trying to not think about how far away it is, but that's really hard when I am home ALL day on bed rest!!!

I already imagined my baby room. I'm going to paint it a light brown color with white furniture and curtains. Then if it is a boy and I am going to do light green or pale blue accents, and if it is a girl I am going to do light purple or pale pink accents. I am just torn between those colors.

My husband has no idea about any of this.. Maybe I should get his opinion. :winkwink:

I heard the uppababy is a really good pram and easier to open and close than the bugaboo. Does anybody know about them? I know absolutely nothing about prams or anything!! Steep learning curve for me :)

Well ladies, I had my first prenatal appt today and she is going to refer me to the high risk clinic (because of my age) at one of the best hospitals in Ontario. :) She said everything looks amazing. Cervix tightly closed and she said my uterus is the size of a large tangerine (small orange then?) which would put me about 8 weeks. I have my scan tomorrow and I am so nervous still!!!

Hoping to see that baby bean bopping around with a solid HB....please keep your fingers crossed for me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->