• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

I'm hoping for a 3+ on Sat - FX! Got my 2-3 last Sat so thinking if hcg is rising as it should then that's when i'll hopefully see it! x

Just got my BFP!! Due date is Feb 11th!!:happydance:

lol - Yep Feb 11th is a popular day. Although, I came up with that based on OV. I suspect my midwife will assign me the 13th based on LMP.

lol - Yep Feb 11th is a popular day. Although, I came up with that based on OV. I suspect my midwife will assign me the 13th based on LMP.

Based on LMP my midwife will put my EDD as 6th Feb but I know when I ov'd so will stick with the 11th until proven otherwise! Lol!

I got a 3+ on Tuesday... I think I'm six weeks this Sunday? X

Got a 2-3 weeks on a CB Digi this morning - right on time. :happydance:

Still early days and still taking nothing for granted, but.... :cloud9:

I got a 3+ on Tuesday... I think I'm six weeks this Sunday? X

I'm the same - 6 weeks on sunday. It is my mums 60th birthday on sunday as well so we are going to tell her then, she will be over the moon - I know that it is a bit early to tell anyone but I hate keeping secrets from my mum!

I also had a call from the midwife yesterday about my referal, they dont want to see me until 11 weeks, is this normal? I wont even have seen a doctor or anything until then, I have just seen people posting on here about blood tests to confirm that HCG is rising as it should be but I havent be offered anything like that.

I'm from the uk... I've booked the doctors for next Thursday and he will refer me to the midwife, which I then book. I see the midwife who gives me the scan number to arrange my scan at twelve weeks. That what I've done in previous pregnancies but my friend in the same town as me- but different doctors- did hers all different? I guess I won't know until I see the doctor?

Dont you have to see the doctor to refer you? X

Oh and as for hgc- think they only check that at EPU??

I'm from the uk... I've booked the doctors for next Thursday and he will refer me to the midwife, which I then book. I see the midwife who gives me the scan number to arrange my scan at twelve weeks. That what I've done in previous pregnancies but my friend in the same town as me- but different doctors- did hers all different? I guess I won't know until I see the doctor?

Dont you have to see the doctor to refer you? X

Thanks for the reply, When I called my doctors they just get details over the phone from you and then send a referral automatically without seeing you - Im not one for bloodtests (terrified of needles) but I think that I would just like confirmation that I have not imagined everything!

It's no common in the uk to have blood tests unless having treatment or they can't
Find pregnancy.

My doctors you just call and make appt with midwife and they sort out your scan too. Appt usually at 9 weeks ish x

I haven't told my surgery/midwife yet - prob will next week. You give the receptionist your details and they let the midwife know. Not sure when i'll be seen because we've moved since having DD (and that midwife was crazy!!). As far as I know tho, they'll sort my scan etc.

My surgery you have to have an appointment with a GP first and then they refer you to the MW, its so much hassle :( x x x

I had an appointment at 5+3 with MW - but we didn't really do anything. I have another one at 8+3 and then my scan and genetic testing bloodwork at 12 weeks... I hope something happens at 8 weeks though, as it doesn't feel real yet at all. :)

Good numbers!

Anyone done a digi and got 3+ yet? Only got one left so don't want to risk getting 2-3 Again haha!

I got a 3+ at 15/16dpo! I just hope that means the thing is growing like crazy in there!

I had an appointment at 5+3 with MW - but we didn't really do anything. I have another one at 8+3 and then my scan and genetic testing bloodwork at 12 weeks... I hope something happens at 8 weeks though, as it doesn't feel real yet at all. :)

I don't know if it'll feel real for me until I feel it kicking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->