February 2013 Love Bugs

Can I join!?? Due no. 2 Feb 13th, will have a 21month old by then yikes!! What were we thinking!! :) Sadly dont get my scan til 31st July at 12 weeks, am sooo impatient! Very nauseous though so sure beany is still there, just have to wait! Ahhh am so excited for us all!
welcome, and congrats!

Heellloo! Depending on what I choose as my cycle length (it moves, so I really have no idea!), I'm due somewhere between 26th and 28th Feb. So hey, everyone!

welcome! let me know which date you'd like to be put down for - we can always move you later.

Hello Ladies. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow morning. I go for my follow up scan after being diagnosed with an SCH on 6/29. I'm so nervous and just need / want to hear and see a strong heart beat!

Hello Ladies. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow morning. I go for my follow up scan after being diagnosed with an SCH on 6/29. I'm so nervous and just need / want to hear and see a strong heart beat!

You will be in my thoughts!

Ultrasound :)

Attachments

• 428503_10151011965199146_22187068_n.jpg
    428503_10151011965199146_22187068_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Grrr looks like I am buying the pram a lot sooner than I hoped, someone nicked my pushchair this morning. I am FUMING!

Thought id missed the bad morning sickness and woke this morning and could barely move for sickness, I ate myself better again though

Hey has anyone had a cyst show up in their ovaries? Went for my scan and they found a liquid cyst. They said its small and probably caused by the hormones and should resolve on its own. Guess I'm a little relieved cuz I was getting some pain from it and was worried the pregnancy was ectopic. Now that they were poking and pressing around on it, its bothering me tonight. Just was wondering if anyone else has had this?

Well after having such a rubbish morning my day really perked up. I heard the babys heartbeat on the doppler :cloud9: I forgot what a wonderful, beautiful sound it was :cloud9: x x x

Hey has anyone had a cyst show up in their ovaries? Went for my scan and they found a liquid cyst. They said its small and probably caused by the hormones and should resolve on its own. Guess I'm a little relieved cuz I was getting some pain from it and was worried the pregnancy was ectopic. Now that they were poking and pressing around on it, its bothering me tonight. Just was wondering if anyone else has had this?

They found one when i had a scan at 6 weeks (because of pain and worry of extopic - i only have one tube and ovary)

It was quite big too - 3.5cm diameter. Anyway they said it was a corpus luteus cyst, completly normal in pregnancy and it would go away on its own. Didnt see it when i had a private scan at 7 weeks so must have gone and dont get anymore pain there.

Hello ladies, how is everyone today? x I'm feeling okay got a few muscle stretching pains, but fine got my scan on 23rd xD excited my last scan was at 6 week so baby will look huge now xx

hi babe

yeah i have a cyst aswell they found it at 5 weeks i thought my pregnancy was eptopic to but turned out its a cyst. its not very big but it has been a bit sore like stingy kinda pain. i been told it will resolve wen the plecenta takes over. im not worried because i had a cyst with my first pregnancy and it was bit but by 14 wks it had almost gone. there the cyst i got now was probebly there b4 i got pregnant. so me and u r in the same boat hunny. :hugs:

hello everyone

well symptoms seem to of settled again apart from the sore boobs. hope everything is ok. i got my 12 wk scan app booked in now, but its not untill 14th aug that seems so far away, just cant wait till it gets here so i can c if my baby is ok. its gonna b a very long 4 weeks hate waiting lol i got bipoler and my pregnancy is really high risk and i just cant stop worrying something will go wrong.:nope:

Hello ladies, how is everyone today? x I'm feeling okay got a few muscle stretching pains, but fine got my scan on 23rd xD excited my last scan was at 6 week so baby will look huge now xx

My scan is 23rd too :):):) not long to go, so excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->