February 2013 Love Bugs

Wow, not everyone gets to see one early on! Did you get scanned because your feeling unwell? Did they give you an edd? X

Hi everyone, I'm 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first baby after just three months of trying :) According to online calculators that makes my due date 31st January, but my GP has worked out 5th Feb (by disregarding my cycle length). So as I don't know which is more accurate, but have heard first babies are usually late, I will join the February bunch!

I've had sickness pretty bad (though on and off) since I found out, as well as dizziness and very sore boobs. I'm a bit afraid to get excited just yet, as I am aware it is early days and a lot can go wrong... Here's hoping the midwife will give me some reassurance at my first appointment on Monday! In the meantime this looks like a supportive place to meet others in the same boat, so I look forward to chatting to you all :flower:

hey everyone. I think the way they do it in UK is really annoying, as you dont really get told anything. But in USA they pay for healthcare so they get treated so much better. I wish we could have a scan at 8 weeks and blood tests with immediate results. I dont think we even get told about HCG blood tsts???
The last 2 days Ive been exhausted and keep nodding of, much to my ds's annoyance. I'm also having to eat really regularly or I feel sick. Its not a great feeling. We trying to think of a reason to have an early scan.

Hi everyone can I join you? I'm due 9th Feb, its nice to have so many bump buddies x

I would like to join this thread too!!! Per due date calculator, I am due on Feb. 10 with my 2nd baby.

Well I guess I am I between six and seven weeks along and it was a very happy surprise to find out! I guess I should join a January group lol!

I'll order for you too then Glitzy. :winkwink:

Not actually too into sweet this time round. All the things I've really fancied so far have been garlicky or meat.

Little tip though - do not use the sentence "Oh, I'm really in the mood for meat" around an ex-squaddie husband. He will wet his trousers. :blush:

She said the 23 of January but that is impossible, cause we did not bd in that time period, sooo I am thinking more like 27 or so. But the baby was only .3 cm and she said yeah that could be 6 or 7 weeks but on the bump it says it should be .6 cm at six weeks :/. She didn't even mention it being small though.

I'll order for you too then Glitzy. :winkwink:

Not actually too into sweet this time round. All the things I've really fancied so far have been garlicky or meat.

Little tip though - do not use the sentence "Oh, I'm really in the mood for meat" around an ex-squaddie husband. He will wet his trousers. :blush:

Oh bloody hell!! My pelvic floors nearly gave way!!! Hahahahaha!! :rofl:

I've discovered i'm actually off carbs and craving, yup, MEAT!! :winkwink:

Oh bloody hell!! My pelvic floors nearly gave way!!! Hahahahaha!! :rofl:

I've discovered i'm actually off carbs and craving, yup, MEAT!! :winkwink:

:rofl:

Husby is making me beef stew and cheese and garlic mash tonight. :cloud9: Knew I married him for a reason....

And the reason is.... MEAT!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->