February 2013 Love Bugs

mine were all over the place as well i had my liver transplant last yr feb 23rd 2011 then i didnt have a period for 6 months, then they started again but were all over the place 14 days 28 days 30 days and i wud only bleed really lightly and only for one day. the amount of tests i did thinking cud i b pregnant but was always a BFN then my last 2 periods were heavy and both a 36 day and thats wen i fell pregnant. i cud not believe my eyeballs wen i got that positive test we wasnt trying so i was a bit upset at first, mainly cuz it hasnt been that long since op. but now of coarse im very happy and i just prey my little fella or lady survives.

so scarey having a high risk pregnancy but its in gods hands and all i can di is prey he keeps me and my baby safe from harm. i prey for everyone on here to that we all have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Feeling :cloud9: this evening!

Saw baby again on a scan and heard the HB! Measuring ahead now - 10+3 - and couldn't get over how much baby had grown :happydance:

Just under 2 weeks til 12 weeks :thumbup:

Congrats Glitter!!! So glad it went well! My next scan is one week from today.

Hi ladies,

Everything is good here, just hit 11 weeks yesterday :) Hope everything is still good on the inside! Boob soreness has gone down! And havent been sick yet! This is the easiest pregnancy *knock on wood*

Hows everyone else doing?

congrats on ure scans. so wish i cud have another scan but have to wait to wait till my 12 week scan on 14th aug. so worried wen i have it that something will b wrong im like a bag of nervs and its horrible wen u got to wait. :hugs:

Congrats Glitter!

Question. Last week when I saw my doctor she said my next appointment would be in 3 weeks with her and in two weeks I would have the 1st trimester screening, but if I really wanted to I could come in this week for a quick scan. I have the subchorionic hemorrhage that we are monitoring as well as the fact I had miscarriage around this time with the last pregnancy.

My question is if you were me would you wait till your first trimester screening next week or would you go in this week for a quick scan? I just don't want to seem like a burden I guess..... but I just want to make sure everything is okay......

Thoughts?
-A

Congrats Glitter!

Question. Last week when I saw my doctor she said my next appointment would be in 3 weeks with her and in two weeks I would have the 1st trimester screening, but if I really wanted to I could come in this week for a quick scan. I have the subchorionic hemorrhage that we are monitoring as well as the fact I had miscarriage around this time with the last pregnancy.

My question is if you were me would you wait till your first trimester screening next week or would you go in this week for a quick scan? I just don't want to seem like a burden I guess..... but I just want to make sure everything is okay......

Thoughts?
-A

If you can have an extra sneaky peek then i'd go for it - especially if it'll give you some reassurance. My scan today was another milestone and so worth it! x

id go this week hun i had a scan at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat and it was such a relief. i wish i cud have another one now because im so worried about losing my baby, but i got to wait till my 12 weeks scan now on 14th aug. feels like forever away. good luck hun xxx

What 1st trimester screenings is everyone getting? My dr hasn't mentioned anything about 1st trimester screenings, except for an optional (and expensive) genetic/downs blood test? Are there other screenings? Has anyone gotten more details yet? Thanks!

What 1st trimester screenings is everyone getting? My dr hasn't mentioned anything about 1st trimester screenings, except for an optional (and expensive) genetic/downs blood test? Are there other screenings? Has anyone gotten more details yet? Thanks!

I'm an "older mom" at 41, so I get an early (8-9 week) dating scan-so other scans can be scheduled accurately--with optional Neuchal translucency scanning and blood work which I opted against (too many false positives to make me freak out for nothing). I get an alpha-feta protein blood draw at 16 weeks (I think) and an 18-20 week scan to be in conjunction with the afp test...they check palms of the baby's hands, shape of his forehead, back of his neck and his feet all for markers for Downes.

As far as I know the optional one if the 1st trimester screening (free here in cananda), they scan for down, and other genetic things and lots of blood work:wacko: Ive had a scan at 6 weeks and 9 weeks and now my next is 13 weeks for my first trimester screening :) cant wait!

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

so sorry for your loss, Sweets :cry: good luck when it's time to try again:thumbup:

Have my 9 week scan tomorrow morning at 8:10. :happydance: Can't wait to hear and see my peanut again. Am really hoping our lil peanut is moving around so I can see that too. I have become so spoiled seeing the baby every week. I am going to go nuts when fs releases me and I don't have scans every week. :nope:

Hi everyone...

Just got back from the ER. Started having brown discharge late this afternoon and then a bit of cramping started. Went in and while there, I passed some dark red blood and a clot. They took blood and said they wanted to check my levels (which won't be available until tomorrow) and also do the serum check to see if it still comes back positive for pregnancy. (if negative then they know it's a miscarriage).

Blood test came back positive (which is good), and they sent me home with an appt first thing tomorrow (10:30) ultrasound. Bleeding has slowed down and is now back to a brownish red and I have only a "burning sensation" not cramps, similar to my period cramps. They told me not to come back to the ER unless cramping got severe and bleeding was severe (soaking a pad in less than an hour)....

I am freaking out and I just know it's not going to end well. The ER doc pulled my ultrasound from Friday and the radiologist reported that there was no heartbeat and that he wasn't ruling out a fetal demise until next U/S.

So, it's a waiting game for now and it's killing me...tomorrow morning I will know for sure.
I'm not feeling very hopeful....:(

Congrats Glitter!

Thoughts?
-A

Now this makes me want to call a new Dr....they said I had an SCH but totally normal & nothing to worry about! Now I am worried! lol I am suppose to be getting a call about a 3D ultrasound due to being high risk because of my age and I think I will ask them about getting one at 12wks & then again at 19-20. I don't understand why I'd be told it's normal & nothing to worry about?

Hi everyone...

Just got back from the ER. Started having brown discharge late this afternoon and then a bit of cramping started. Went in and while there, I passed some dark red blood and a clot. They took blood and said they wanted to check my levels (which won't be available until tomorrow) and also do the serum check to see if it still comes back positive for pregnancy. (if negative then they know it's a miscarriage).

Blood test came back positive (which is good), and they sent me home with an appt first thing tomorrow (10:30) ultrasound. Bleeding has slowed down and is now back to a brownish red and I have only a "burning sensation" not cramps, similar to my period cramps. They told me not to come back to the ER unless cramping got severe and bleeding was severe (soaking a pad in less than an hour)....

I am freaking out and I just know it's not going to end well. The ER doc pulled my ultrasound from Friday and the radiologist reported that there was no heartbeat and that he wasn't ruling out a fetal demise until next U/S.

So, it's a waiting game for now and it's killing me...tomorrow morning I will know for sure.
I'm not feeling very hopeful....:(

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. :hugs:
I have my fxd for you and pray that you receive positive news tomorrow.

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

so sorry for your loss, Sweets :cry: good luck when it's time to try again:thumbup:

Hello, I am 39 and had a 7 week US and everything was fine, now have to wait for Down syndrom blood work and 12 week US I will also ask for alpha feto protein test. Happy and Healthy 9 months

Have my 9 week scan tomorrow morning at 8:10. :happydance: Can't wait to hear and see my peanut again. Am really hoping our lil peanut is moving around so I can see that too. I have become so spoiled seeing the baby every week. I am going to go nuts when fs releases me and I don't have scans every week. :nope:

I used to have scans every month with my first, cause I had gestational diabetes, got used to seeing my angel every month. Not sure what happens with this one, just have seen it at 7 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->