February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi everyone...

Just got back from the ER. Started having brown discharge late this afternoon and then a bit of cramping started. Went in and while there, I passed some dark red blood and a clot. They took blood and said they wanted to check my levels (which won't be available until tomorrow) and also do the serum check to see if it still comes back positive for pregnancy. (if negative then they know it's a miscarriage).

Blood test came back positive (which is good), and they sent me home with an appt first thing tomorrow (10:30) ultrasound. Bleeding has slowed down and is now back to a brownish red and I have only a "burning sensation" not cramps, similar to my period cramps. They told me not to come back to the ER unless cramping got severe and bleeding was severe (soaking a pad in less than an hour)....

I am freaking out and I just know it's not going to end well. The ER doc pulled my ultrasound from Friday and the radiologist reported that there was no heartbeat and that he wasn't ruling out a fetal demise until next U/S.

So, it's a waiting game for now and it's killing me...tomorrow morning I will know for sure.
I'm not feeling very hopeful....:(

You're in my thoughts hun.

Congrats Glitter!

Question. Last week when I saw my doctor she said my next appointment would be in 3 weeks with her and in two weeks I would have the 1st trimester screening, but if I really wanted to I could come in this week for a quick scan. I have the subchorionic hemorrhage that we are monitoring as well as the fact I had miscarriage around this time with the last pregnancy.

My question is if you were me would you wait till your first trimester screening next week or would you go in this week for a quick scan? I just don't want to seem like a burden I guess..... but I just want to make sure everything is okay......

Thoughts?
-A

Now this makes me want to call a new Dr....they said I had an SCH but totally normal & nothing to worry about! Now I am worried! lol I am suppose to be getting a call about a 3D ultrasound due to being high risk because of my age and I think I will ask them about getting one at 12wks & then again at 19-20. I don't understand why I'd be told it's normal & nothing to worry about?

Hmmm. My doctor also put me on bed rest but I do think she is just being cautious since I had a miscarriage in April. I really like her a lot too. I'm not sure what to tell you hun. I have heard from other people who have one and also been placed on bed rest or restricted activity..

Justatrace... Wishing you the best... Stay positive... Hopefully all will be okay... How far along are you?

Scaredmommy, so sorry to hear about your loss...:(

Justatrace I will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. I hope everything goes well and you see a little baby with a heartbeat on that screen!!

I just got my Sonoline B 3mhz doppler in the mail today and found my baby's heartbeat! :happydance: It ranges from 180 to 184bpm...another reason I am thinking GIRL! ;) I have been so worried about this pregnancy after my losses and the spotting this time, it was just such a relief to hear that beautiful sound! Seems like the 4th time is finally going to be the baby we get to hold in our arms! :thumbup: I never heard the heartbeat in my previous pregnancies.

Just called in tesco on the way home and bought findus crispy pancakes, I can't get them out of my head! Hopefully they will taste as nice as I think
That they are going to.......

Only 1week and 6 days until the start of the 2nd trimester. Hopefully this tiredness will vanish and take the nausea with it, although I don't hold out much hope.

How is everyone today?

Ohh they've changed! There's hardly any mince in them now :(

I was really disappointed, although it could be something to do with me having built myself up for them to be amazing!

Ah well, I wont be craving those again for a while!

Hi everyone...

Just got back from the ER. Started having brown discharge late this afternoon and then a bit of cramping started. Went in and while there, I passed some dark red blood and a clot. They took blood and said they wanted to check my levels (which won't be available until tomorrow) and also do the serum check to see if it still comes back positive for pregnancy. (if negative then they know it's a miscarriage).

Blood test came back positive (which is good), and they sent me home with an appt first thing tomorrow (10:30) ultrasound. Bleeding has slowed down and is now back to a brownish red and I have only a "burning sensation" not cramps, similar to my period cramps. They told me not to come back to the ER unless cramping got severe and bleeding was severe (soaking a pad in less than an hour)....

I am freaking out and I just know it's not going to end well. The ER doc pulled my ultrasound from Friday and the radiologist reported that there was no heartbeat and that he wasn't ruling out a fetal demise until next U/S.

So, it's a waiting game for now and it's killing me...tomorrow morning I will know for sure.
I'm not feeling very hopeful....:(

Hope it goes well x

Morning everyone....

Thanks for the good thoughts and wishes. I have not bled since coming home from the ER. (just a few little brown spots on the tissue when I wiped) and the cramping has gone. I'm wondering if I may have burst a cyst or just even had a small chorionic bleed. I had a SCH with my son and it was HUGE..so much so that I was on bedrest for 3 months starting at 11 weeks.

Anyway, the bleeding and cramping stopping is a good sign I think, so I am going to go to my scan this morning with prayers and positive thoughts. THANK YOU ALL So much for the support....it was greatly helpful. XO

Justatrace... Wishing you the best... Stay positive... Hopefully all will be okay... How far along are you?

Well that's the thing..LOL...we don't know! I can't remember the date of my LMP (I am ALL over the map every month) and i know I had one in May...just don't remember the day (thinking maybe around Mother's day)

The first u/s on June 25th measured me at 5w 3 days with an empty sac. I told the tech she must have measured wrong because we didn't even DTD until May 20th....I KNOW THAT! So the earliest I could have even implanted (providing I ovulated on THAT DAY!) could be the 28th of May. She won't listen to me!

Had another U/S on Friday July 13th and she just saw the fetal pole and yolk sac. Pole measuring at 6mm...sac measuring at 7w 3 days. She averaged me at 6w 6 days. But I am sure she is measuring me at least a week or so over what I acutally am. Sigh....I don't know....

Thanks for asking, sorry for the novel!!!

Justatrace - you are in my thoughts today! wishing you the best outcome possible, a little baby heartbeat.

Morning Ladies (Fides)!
I was wondering now that some of us have moved in to the 2nd trimester, are in our 3rd month and we are finishing up the 1st trimester, will we be moving the discussion board to the 2nd trimester heading? Or are we going to keep February Love Bugs here?

I was just curious, I'm really looking forward to moving out of this first trimester and in to the 2nd!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Prplflwr15:flower:

Morning Ladies (Fides)!
I was wondering now that some of us have moved in to the 2nd trimester, are in our 3rd month and we are finishing up the 1st trimester, will we be moving the discussion board to the 2nd trimester heading? Or are we going to keep February Love Bugs here?

I was just curious, I'm really looking forward to moving out of this first trimester and in to the 2nd!

Could we be moved to Pregnancy Groups? Is that the forum with all the birth buddy threads? That way we stay together x

Morning everyone....

Thanks for the good thoughts and wishes. I have not bled since coming home from the ER. (just a few little brown spots on the tissue when I wiped) and the cramping has gone. I'm wondering if I may have burst a cyst or just even had a small chorionic bleed. I had a SCH with my son and it was HUGE..so much so that I was on bedrest for 3 months starting at 11 weeks.

Anyway, the bleeding and cramping stopping is a good sign I think, so I am going to go to my scan this morning with prayers and positive thoughts. THANK YOU ALL So much for the support....it was greatly helpful. XO

Praying for a great scan. Hugs!

Well that's the thing..LOL...we don't know! I can't remember the date of my LMP (I am ALL over the map every month) and i know I had one in May...just don't remember the day (thinking maybe around Mother's day)

The first u/s on June 25th measured me at 5w 3 days with an empty sac. I told the tech she must have measured wrong because we didn't even DTD until May 20th....I KNOW THAT! So the earliest I could have even implanted (providing I ovulated on THAT DAY!) could be the 28th of May. She won't listen to me!

Had another U/S on Friday July 13th and she just saw the fetal pole and yolk sac. Pole measuring at 6mm...sac measuring at 7w 3 days. She averaged me at 6w 6 days. But I am sure she is measuring me at least a week or so over what I acutally am. Sigh....I don't know....

Thanks for asking, sorry for the novel!!!

lol.. That's ok... Wow. That's so confusing. I hope everything goes well today! Keep us posted. :)

Hello everyone - can I be added for 2/23? Thanks a bunch!

I am due February 21st, glad to meet everybody!

welcome, ladies!! added you two. :)

Morning Ladies (Fides)!

our November group from 2011 was eventually moved to pregnancy groups - a moderator must have moved it. i would have thought they'd moved this before now, but i guess they haven't noticed it. :winkwink:

Ladies! I called my doctors office and I am going on Thursday at 1:45 for another scan. Can't wait to see the "prune" again. :) and I really hope the SCH is gone! I am really looking to get back to work, I do not do well with sitting still. Though, maybe I should enjoy the relaxing and quiet before 6-7 months from now :)

I'm thinking of you this morning, Justa Trace!!!

Fides - When you get around to it, can you switch me from the 20th to the 19th? I know it's just a day difference, but that's my official due date.

Just got back from my scan and am on :cloud9:. I got to see my peanut move! He/she was bobbing their head almost like he/she was hicuping or dancing. I like to think dancing.:haha: measuring 2 days ahead at 9w 4d.

Attachments

• Baby Sears 9w 2d.png
    Baby Sears 9w 2d.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g