February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi Everyone,

I really feel like slapping someone today - I have only been in my job for just over a year as when I finished my accountancy exams and training contract there were no jobs for us so we had to go find something new, well anyway, I told my boss yesterday about the pregnancy and he is really happy for me because he says that having his kids are the best thing that he ever did, when I told one of the girls in here today (who has been here over 20 years) that I was pregnant, she turned and said to me "are you not embarrassed about telling people since you have only been here 5 minutes"......grrr I could have slapped her! Why do people just not think about things before they say them??

Hi Everyone,

I really feel like slapping someone today - I have only been in my job for just over a year as when I finished my accountancy exams and training contract there were no jobs for us so we had to go find something new, well anyway, I told my boss yesterday about the pregnancy and he is really happy for me because he says that having his kids are the best thing that he ever did, when I told one of the girls in here today (who has been here over 20 years) that I was pregnant, she turned and said to me "are you not embarrassed about telling people since you have only been here 5 minutes"......grrr I could have slapped her! Why do people just not think about things before they say them??

:hugs: Wow what a ignorant a**!
Sorry you had that experience.

Just got back from my scan and am on :cloud9:. I got to see my peanut move! He/she was bobbing their head almost like he/she was hicuping or dancing. I like to think dancing.:haha: measuring 2 days ahead at 9w 4d.

such a cute scan:cloud9:

Blue eyes - awesome scan

Best Step Mom - people are so ignorant. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

Great news on the scan Blue eyes.
Best step mum - unfortunately there will always be jerks in this world, best just to ignore them.

Fides - When you get around to it, can you switch me from the 20th to the 19th? I know it's just a day difference, but that's my official due date.

updated. :)

Just got back from my scan and am on :cloud9:. I got to see my peanut move! He/she was bobbing their head almost like he/she was hicuping or dancing. I like to think dancing.:haha: measuring 2 days ahead at 9w 4d.

awww - congrats!

im in agony today with my hips and joints and can't take my meds while preg so only thing that helps is a bath but hubbys being really strict and not allowing me to have it hotter then you do for a baby so it doesnt help at all hes even got a bath thermometer:dohh: cant wait for the 30th when im at my reuma doc to findout whats going on and maybe find some safe meds!

Blue Eyes: adorable pic! Excited you got to see movement!

Best Step Mum: Sorry about that coworker, what a jerk!

I love this scan pic :) looks like the breakdancing baby , cute little limbs visible! :flower:

Hi Everyone,

Omg what the heck is wrong with some people... seriously, she should just be completely ignored after you say something along the lines of: "Nope! This is the most amazing and beautifully proud thing that has ever happened to me thanks! Shame about how you see things though.:nope:" LOL

im in agony today with my hips and joints and can't take my meds while preg so only thing that helps is a bath but hubbys being really strict and not allowing me to have it hotter then you do for a baby so it doesnt help at all hes even got a bath thermometer:dohh: cant wait for the 30th when im at my reuma doc to findout whats going on and maybe find some safe meds!

Omg me too! I am going through the same thing, my hips, my lower back, my joints of my feet and arms all is just giving me this feeling that I Want to break them and stretch them manually then glue them back together.... ugh!

But hey what a lovely hubby! Bless him :)

And what do you mean Reuma? Isnt this a normal pregnancy symptom?

Just stopping in to puke on everyone. :p :sick:

Urgh.

Hahahaha! Awwwww huny :hugs:

Lovely lovely scan BlueEyes :)

Omg me too! I am going through the same thing, my hips, my lower back, my joints of my feet and arms all is just giving me this feeling that I Want to break them and stretch them manually then glue them back together.... ugh!

Im in the middle of tests to find out whats going on have been for months as i have alot of problems with my joints always in so much pain but the pregnancy has made it ten times worse so i can't do much even having problems just sitting on the sofa

Im in the middle of tests to find out whats going on have been for months as i have alot of problems with my joints always in so much pain but the pregnancy has made it ten times worse so i can't do much even having problems just sitting on the sofa

Oh hun! I am so sorry! I hope you can have some safe medication then indeed ! :( :hugs:

Cuteness of the dancing baby!!! :happydance:

Hi Everyone,

:hugs: Wow what a ignorant a**!
Sorry you had that experience.

Agreed!! What an idiot!! :hugs:

Just stopping in to puke on everyone. :p :sick:

Urgh.

:hugs: but also :rofl: as it made me giggle (not you puking obviously!!)

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

JustaTrace - Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a great scan today. :hugs:

Woke up this morning with bad headache and keep having nose bleeds?! Anyone any ideas?

Hiya ladies, haven't been on here for ages.....

How are things progressing with you all?..

Btw anyone suffering from headaches? Mines just don't seem to go away.....

Yes!!! I just had my first this weekend. I mean I have had mini dull headaches throughout as part of feeling hungover, but this weekend was for real. Ugh, draining, painful, tension headache. Not fun!

I also had my first hormonal meltdown this wknd - cried at brunch b/c the restaurant didnt have any berries (or any kind of fruit) for my belgium waffle. Whoops!

Feeling :cloud9: this evening!

Saw baby again on a scan and heard the HB! Measuring ahead now - 10+3 - and couldn't get over how much baby had grown :happydance:

Just under 2 weeks til 12 weeks :thumbup:

Yay!! So exciting! :wohoo:

Blueeyes - glad you had a great scan too! Yay for dancing babies!

Beststepmum - Ugh, what a moron. I like Farida's response. :)

Welcome to all the new ladies! Wishing you all a very H&H 9 months! Raspberry - we have the same due date! :)

Hope everyone is doing OK today. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->