February 2013 Love Bugs

welcome, sara!

headaches - just got my first one today...

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

:hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am also very sorry for your loss. I hope you & your hubby are able to get through this and come out strong! I'll be praying that you're pregnant once again soon, as you wish.

I hope you find peace in this hard time.

Ugh my head feels like it is going to explode. I have tried everything my doctor has told me I am allowed to, to alleviate it and nothing is working. Migraines are evil evil things. :devil:
Any ideas on how to get rid of it would be greatly appreciated!
I have tried tylenol , ice pack and caffeine

That's my only symptom for the most part...Horrible Headaches it totally sucks

Have you tried a ton of water? Often headaches are caused by dehydration, so maybe it would work? Not sure, but I'm sure anything is worth a try at this point. I'm sorry you're so miserable!

Just thought I'd say thank you for the support and advice and discussions. I lost my baby tonight at the hospital and am seeing the OB/GYN tomorrow to see if I need a D and C. We are heartbroken but thankful that the 2 days of Hell we've been going through are over.

We ended up going to the hosptial in the city about a forty minute drive away and they said that I was 9 weeks along according to their exam. However, there was no cardiac activity..even with their amazing techonology. They figure the baby stopped growing about a week or so ago...and it passed about four hours after we arrived.

I will not be returning to this site as my husband will be getting snipped in the very near future. We have 2 beautiful children and are very blessed and we are pretty sure we are very done now. This was an awesome surprise, but also very VERY stressful and due to my age, the doctor suggested that we go this route and we both agreed.

Good luck to you all and I wish everyone of you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :) Take care...

Trace

Just thought I'd say thank you for the support and advice and discussions. I lost my baby tonight at the hospital and am seeing the OB/GYN tomorrow to see if I need a D and C. We are heartbroken but thankful that the 2 days of Hell we've been going through are over.

We ended up going to the hosptial in the city about a forty minute drive away and they said that I was 9 weeks along according to their exam. However, there was no cardiac activity..even with their amazing techonology. They figure the baby stopped growing about a week or so ago...and it passed about four hours after we arrived.

I will not be returning to this site as my husband will be getting snipped in the very near future. We have 2 beautiful children and are very blessed and we are pretty sure we are very done now. This was an awesome surprise, but also very VERY stressful and due to my age, the doctor suggested that we go this route and we both agreed.

Good luck to you all and I wish everyone of you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :) Take care...

Trace

I am sorry for your loss. Hope you're able to find peace & comfort in your family.

Trace

I'm so sorry.

My due date changed to the 10th.

Hi Just a question on Chines gender prediction, do u give the date of ur last day of ur period or the day of ovulation? its confusing, when I put the first one I get a boy and when i put the latter I get a girl

Yey, I've graduated from a prune :) Did not like the prune. Like these fruits. Bit worried about the watermelon. Ouch!!!

Trace

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. I was watching for your update and was worried when it was taking so long. Hugs and praying for emotional healing.

Trace

I'm so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

im in agony today with my hips and joints and can't take my meds while preg so only thing that helps is a bath but hubbys being really strict and not allowing me to have it hotter then you do for a baby so it doesnt help at all hes even got a bath thermometer:dohh: cant wait for the 30th when im at my reuma doc to findout whats going on and maybe find some safe meds!

You are in my thoughts. I have a history of problems with joint pain (thought I had Lupus for about 4 years, then they didn't, now it's my thyroid....whatever, the pain is still there)! Stay strong, lots of rest with some stretching and I know you'll make it through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->