February 2013 Love Bugs

im in agony today with my hips and joints and can't take my meds while preg so only thing that helps is a bath but hubbys being really strict and not allowing me to have it hotter then you do for a baby so it doesnt help at all hes even got a bath thermometer:dohh: cant wait for the 30th when im at my reuma doc to findout whats going on and maybe find some safe meds!

You are in my thoughts. I have a history of problems with joint pain (thought I had Lupus for about 4 years, then they didn't, now it's my thyroid....whatever, the pain is still there)! Stay strong, lots of rest with some stretching and I know you'll make it through.

thank you i just hope that it eases soon so i can do some cleaning and packing i can't even manage the signature requests i have due to the pain in my fingers glad im not the only one sometimes feel like im going crazy and all in my head:haha:

Ladies! I am kind of freaking out. As I have mentioned before I was diagnosed with a SCH a little over 2 weeks ago. I had only had one big bleed when I was first diagnosed with it, but last night I had another episode :(

It only lasted for maybe an hour and wasn't super heavy and mostly brownish blood, but enough to freak me out. I also had some light cramping. This morning I am not having any bleeding or cramping, but am still very worried. I am suppose to go to the doctors tomorrow, but am hoping to call my doctors office when it opens at 9 and get it today.

My doctor warned me last week that I could bleed out what is left so I am hoping its just that.

Super nervous....

I'm so sorry for your loss JustaTrace!

Just thought I'd say thank you for the support and advice and discussions. I lost my baby tonight at the hospital and am seeing the OB/GYN tomorrow to see if I need a D and C. We are heartbroken but thankful that the 2 days of Hell we've been going through are over.

We ended up going to the hosptial in the city about a forty minute drive away and they said that I was 9 weeks along according to their exam. However, there was no cardiac activity..even with their amazing techonology. They figure the baby stopped growing about a week or so ago...and it passed about four hours after we arrived.

I will not be returning to this site as my husband will be getting snipped in the very near future. We have 2 beautiful children and are very blessed and we are pretty sure we are very done now. This was an awesome surprise, but also very VERY stressful and due to my age, the doctor suggested that we go this route and we both agreed.

Good luck to you all and I wish everyone of you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :) Take care...

Trace

:hugs: sorry for your loss.:hugs:
Best wishes and we will miss you.

JustaTrace, I am so very sorry for your loss. I also hope you find comfort in your family during this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ladies! I am kind of freaking out. As I have mentioned before I was diagnosed with a SCH a little over 2 weeks ago. I had only had one big bleed when I was first diagnosed with it, but last night I had another episode :(

It only lasted for maybe an hour and wasn't super heavy and mostly brownish blood, but enough to freak me out. I also had some light cramping. This morning I am not having any bleeding or cramping, but am still very worried. I am suppose to go to the doctors tomorrow, but am hoping to call my doctors office when it opens at 9 and get it today.

My doctor warned me last week that I could bleed out what is left so I am hoping its just that.

Super nervous....

Im sorry, hun. I wish I could offer some words of wisdom and/or comfort but I am not familiar with this. That is good that your doctor warned you that this could happen. I do hope you get into the doctor's office today and can get some answers. :hugs:

Super nervous....

I had a small bleed of drark brown blood a couple of weeks ago, I was almost 10 weeks and when I mentioned it to the midwife, I was told that brown blood is nothing to be concerned about - it is old blood and as long as it is not red then not to be panicking. I know that it is easier said than done, maybe just give your midwife or doctor a call to put your mind at rest :hugs:

Just thought I'd say thank you for the support and advice and discussions. I lost my baby tonight at the hospital and am seeing the OB/GYN tomorrow to see if I need a D and C. We are heartbroken but thankful that the 2 days of Hell we've been going through are over.

We ended up going to the hosptial in the city about a forty minute drive away and they said that I was 9 weeks along according to their exam. However, there was no cardiac activity..even with their amazing techonology. They figure the baby stopped growing about a week or so ago...and it passed about four hours after we arrived.

I will not be returning to this site as my husband will be getting snipped in the very near future. We have 2 beautiful children and are very blessed and we are pretty sure we are very done now. This was an awesome surprise, but also very VERY stressful and due to my age, the doctor suggested that we go this route and we both agreed.

Good luck to you all and I wish everyone of you a happy, healthy pregnancy! :) Take care...

Trace

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Hello all.

SO just got back from the doctors, she said she could not see where the bleed was coming from and it appeared my SCH is gone... She did say that this is just a 2D ultrasound screen and its hard to tell if there might be a bleed behind the sac... Therefore she wants me to not return to work just yet and wait for my 1st Trimester Screening next Wednesday, but for the most part it all looks good!

I got to see the baby and the little arms and a nice strong heartbeat. And the baby was moving all around!!!

So overall a good appointment. :happydance:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 49
Hello all.

SO just got back from the doctors, she said she could not see where the bleed was coming from and it appeared my SCH is gone... She did say that this is just a 2D ultrasound screen and its hard to tell if there might be a bleed behind the sac... Therefore she wants me to not return to work just yet and wait for my 1st Trimester Screening next Wednesday, but for the most part it all looks good!

I got to see the baby and the little arms and a nice strong heartbeat. And the baby was moving all around!!!

YaaaaaY Grats! I am so happy for you :happydance:

JustATrace I am so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Hello all.

YaaaaaY Grats! I am so happy for you :happydance:

JustATrace I am so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

:dance::wohoo::loopy:
i LOVE hearing good results from the doctor! i'm thrilled that you got to see baby & he/she is doing well!! best of luck on the rest of your pregnancy!

Hello all.

Yay great news!!! Beautiful scan picture!!!!

Great news about the scan :thumbup:

Heard baby's HB on my Doppler earlier - amazing sound! Thankyou Wiggler for your recommendation :happydance:

Yay! :happydance: Great news, Amm!

Ooh, I'm jealous Glitter. ;) That's awesome! I have another appt on the 2nd, but of course these two short weeks feels sooo far away.

Is (did) anyone else start feeling better around 8.5 weeks? I feel a lot different now - not so hungover. And, no stretching or pulling either. Boobs are still bigger and sore if press and stomach is still very slightly off, but overall much better.

I still haven't found baby on the doppler :( Where is everyone looking? x

I still haven't found baby on the doppler :( Where is everyone looking? x

Much lower down than I thought - literally on my pubic line - and middle/slightly to the left. I was trying far too high before this! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->