February 2013 Love Bugs

is anyone else worrying about the 12 week scan. im really scered wen i have mine theres gonna b something wrong. i really hate not knowing wats goin on inside me, i just cant stop worrying. and my 12 week scan is still 4 whole weeks to wait yet. really hate playing the waiting game. :wacko:

FH- I am scared. I have my 12 week scan next Thursday. my midwife said the bloods take a week to come back. I know I will be so scared. Do not know what I will do if there is a problem.

is anyone else worrying about the 12 week scan. im really scered wen i have mine theres gonna b something wrong. i really hate not knowing wats goin on inside me, i just cant stop worrying. and my 12 week scan is still 4 whole weeks to wait yet. really hate playing the waiting game. :wacko:

I totally know that feeling :cry: I'm terrified that I'll go in 4 weeks and they'll just tell me there's nothing there. The past couple of days it's been really hard keeping myself positive and not worrying that my body is playing an elaborate prank on me.

So sorry just a trace. Take joy and comfort in your lovely family.

its the long 4 week wait that dont help either and i dont know about u ladies but the first trimester seems to b dragging on and on and on. my scan is on 14th of aug just wish i cud fast forward time. i did have a scan at 6 wks and saw heart beat but i keep worrying about goin on the 14th and them saying so sorry but ure baby died. u read so many things on hear about the 12 week scan and it just makes u worry. i even did a test today first thing to c wat it wud do and to c if i am still pregnant. the test came up dark so im preying thats a good sign that all is fine in there. my pregnancy is so high risk to so im really really shitting it and just cant relax or even get excited incase it all gets taken away, all i got is that test to giv me hope, i just dont know how im gonna cope waiting another 4 weeks it just seems so far away:wacko:

its the long 4 week wait that dont help either and i dont know about u ladies but the first trimester seems to b dragging on and on and on. my scan is on 14th of aug just wish i cud fast forward time. i did have a scan at 6 wks and saw heart beat but i keep worrying about goin on the 14th and them saying so sorry but ure baby died. u read so many things on hear about the 12 week scan and it just makes u worry. i even did a test today first thing to c wat it wud do and to c if i am still pregnant. the test came up dark so im preying thats a good sign that all is fine in there. my pregnancy is so high risk to so im really really shitting it and just cant relax or even get excited incase it all gets taken away, all i got is that test to giv me hope, i just dont know how im gonna cope waiting another 4 weeks it just seems so far away:wacko:

I know how you all feel about waiting. I can't believe that if you are high risk, they do not have you coming in for at least one more appointment before your 1st Trimester Scan. Hang in there and hopefully time flies by.

yeah i thought that to hun but nope i get the 12 week scan then 20 week then from 25 wks ill b scaned every 4 weeks untill baby is born to check on babys growth as my meds can cause baby to b small. i really wish i cud have a scan now. i know they was really pleased with my 6 week scan and said heartbeat is strong and i swear i read somewhere that if u c a heartbeat in early pregnancy ure at less risk of m/c. ive still got sore boobs so im hoping thats a sign all is good to. got stretching pains today to so im hoping thats another good sign. also with the tests the positive line is coming up way before the control line so surely thats got to b good. well im hoping it is. ive had no bleeding or pains but i still can not help worrying.:nope:

Hey im due feb 22nd :D Apparently our dates were wrong and we went for our 12week scan yesterday and it turns out that we were only 8+4. We are team yellow, i have even put a note on the front of my green notes stating that we do not wish to know what we are having.

Our 12 week scan is booked for 14th August :D

oh no hun that must of been a shock thinking u were 12 weeks then bein put back. i was put back wen i had my scan i thought i was 8 weeks and due on 16th feb but they said i was only 6 weeks and due around the 23rd feb, my scan is also on 14th aug. but im really worrying something will b wrong. my 6 week sacn was all good but it seems like i been waiting forever to get to this 12 week one, and still another 4 weeks to go:wacko:
hopefully it will come round fast xx

I was all bouncy thinking i was into the 'safer zone' now ive got another 4 weeks of 'whittling'

But i will be damned where that May period went :ninja:

Well... Things aren't looking good!
I had to go to the ER last Monday night because of some vaginal bleeding. After hours of being poked and scanned the doc said she had some serious concerns. The fetus was measuring 5 weeks but had a heartbeat of 69 bpm. So either I have an eager beaver or a lazy baby... I'd be okay with either!
I went to my regular scheduled OB appt two days later and she was the worst! She wasn't concerned that I went to the ER nor did she care what my betas were. She sent me to get another ultrasound this week and to get blood work done that done. I neve heard anything back about my blood work from that visit.
I went for another ultrasound todayand they said my uterus is growing on schedule but the fetus had not grown at all. I have an emergancy appt tomorrow morning to get more blood work done to check my levels, but it's not looking good!
Ugh! It's so frustrating! I took a hpt today and it came up positive right away! I haven't had any cramping or signs of a miscarriage. I wish everything would be okay! I'm a ball of nerves and poor OH had to find all this out awhile he was at work!
Keep me in your prayers!

do u have long cycles? c thats where i went wrong if u have long cycles then ure not as far as wat u thought. my cycles are 36 days so thats why i was put back 2 weeks. its so disapointing bein put back. but i have heard wen ure 8 weeks the chance of m/c is a little less then the first 7 weeks. then at 10 weeks its even more less then at 12 weeks even more less. i just wish i cud have another scan now just to put my mind at rest but nope got to waight till the 14th:dohh:

All being well my first scan is 14 August too - I would have loved an early scan just for reassurance but it looks like 12 weeks will be the first one.

I am nervous but having a toddler to look after is a good distraction I guess. I remember with my daughter the wait til 12 weeks was a never ending eternity, this time the weeks are flying by.

I had to go to the ER last Monday night because of some vaginal bleeding. After hours of being poked and scanned the doc said she had some serious concerns. The fetus was measuring 5 weeks but had a heartbeat of 69 bpm. So either I have an eager beaver or a lazy baby... I'd be okay with either!
I went to my regular scheduled OB appt two days later and she was the worst! She wasn't concerned that I went to the ER nor did she care what my betas were. She sent me to get another ultrasound this week and to get blood work done that done. I neve heard anything back about my blood work from that visit.
I went for another ultrasound todayand they said my uterus is growing on schedule but the fetus had not grown at all. I have an emergancy appt tomorrow morning to get more blood work done to check my levels, but it's not looking good!
Ugh! It's so frustrating! I took a hpt today and it came up positive right away! I haven't had any cramping or signs of a miscarriage. I wish everything would be okay! I'm a ball of nerves and poor OH had to find all this out awhile he was at work!
Keep me in your prayers!

:hugs: and thinking of you x

All being well my first scan is 14 August too - I would have loved an early scan just for reassurance but it looks like 12 weeks will be the first one.

I am nervous but having a toddler to look after is a good distraction I guess. I remember with my daughter the wait til 12 weeks was a never ending eternity, this time the weeks are flying by.

Same here! Busy toddler + routine = 2nd tri fast approaching!!

The only downside (and not to be dismissive of anyone elses tiredness) is that I thought I knew the meaning of tired but 1st tri + 19 month old + giving up on all day time naps = more tired than I physically thought was possible :wacko:

Keep me in your prayers!

iure in my thoughts hun and i prey everthing will b fine xxxxx

Keep me in your prayers!

I will keep you in my thoughts hun!

The only downside (and not to be dismissive of anyone elses tiredness) is that I thought I knew the meaning of tired but 1st tri + 19 month old + giving up on all day time naps = more tired than I physically thought was possible :wacko:

I'm up in bed by 8pm most nights (altho not always asleep) after DD's bedtime - that seems to just finish me off! The days i'm not working and if we're home, I try to make DD actually nap on the bed with me so she'll sleep longer!!!! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->