February 2013 Love Bugs

All being well my first scan is 14 August too - I would have loved an early scan just for reassurance but it looks like 12 weeks will be the first one.

I am nervous but having a toddler to look after is a good distraction I guess. I remember with my daughter the wait til 12 weeks was a never ending eternity, this time the weeks are flying by.

it just seems to b dragging for me but i think its because im worrying so much. really wish i cud snap out of it, but i just cant. had m/c s before so that makes u worry more. im trying to stay positive but its so hard, es wen i keep seeing people on here who had bad news at there 12 week scan its just so nerve wraking. xx:nope:

My due date changed to the 10th.
updated. :)
Hey im due feb 22nd :D Apparently our dates were wrong and we went for our 12week scan yesterday and it turns out that we were only 8+4. We are team yellow, i have even put a note on the front of my green notes stating that we do not wish to know what we are having.

Our 12 week scan is booked for 14th August :D

welcome - that must be quite crazy to move so far - wow! added to first page with :yellow: :)
I am nervous but having a toddler to look after is a good distraction I guess. I remember with my daughter the wait til 12 weeks was a never ending eternity, this time the weeks are flying by.

absolutely agree (although my baby's not a toddler yet) about time flying by, whereas last year it was day after day of a waiting and worrying game. i actually check my ticker to see how far along we are, lol, b/c i keep forgetting! :haha:

is anyone else worrying about the 12 week scan. im really scered wen i have mine theres gonna b something wrong. i really hate not knowing wats goin on inside me, i just cant stop worrying. and my 12 week scan is still 4 whole weeks to wait yet. really hate playing the waiting game. :wacko:

I am I haven't got a date yet

its the long 4 week wait that dont help either and i dont know about u ladies but the first trimester seems to b dragging on and on and on. my scan is on 14th of aug just wish i cud fast forward time. i did have a scan at 6 wks and saw heart beat but i keep worrying about goin on the 14th and them saying so sorry but ure baby died. u read so many things on hear about the 12 week scan and it just makes u worry. i even did a test today first thing to c wat it wud do and to c if i am still pregnant. the test came up dark so im preying thats a good sign that all is fine in there. my pregnancy is so high risk to so im really really shitting it and just cant relax or even get excited incase it all gets taken away, all i got is that test to giv me hope, i just dont know how im gonna cope waiting another 4 weeks it just seems so far away:wacko:

Me too I'm so worried about it because my first pg ended in miscarriage, it was before they did the 12 week scans, I didn't find out till the midwife went to listen to the heart beat and it wasn't there :I ended up having to have a d&c I was 14 weeks. So glad they do the 12 week scans now

its the long 4 week wait that dont help either and i dont know about u ladies but the first trimester seems to b dragging on and on and on. my scan is on 14th of aug just wish i cud fast forward time. i did have a scan at 6 wks and saw heart beat but i keep worrying about goin on the 14th and them saying so sorry but ure baby died. u read so many things on hear about the 12 week scan and it just makes u worry. i even did a test today first thing to c wat it wud do and to c if i am still pregnant. the test came up dark so im preying thats a good sign that all is fine in there. my pregnancy is so high risk to so im really really shitting it and just cant relax or even get excited incase it all gets taken away, all i got is that test to giv me hope, i just dont know how im gonna cope waiting another 4 weeks it just seems so far away:wacko:

Me too I'm so worried about it because my first pg ended in miscarriage, it was before they did the 12 week scans, I didn't find out till the midwife went to listen to the heart beat and it wasn't there :I ended up having to have a d&c I was 14 weeks. So glad they do the 12 week scans now

oh gosh hun thats awfull u poor thing.

looks like were all waiting together then seems nice knowing people r around the same stage as me so we can all have a moan together lol. im sure ure have a lovely healthy baba in there this time im gonna keep it all crossed for u, i prey we all get great news at our scans and that we all continue to have healthy pregnancys and healthy babies. i bet were all b on here in our 3rd trimester moaning that weve all had enough lol. watch this space lol xx:hugs:

oh gosh hun thats awfull u poor thing.

looks like were all waiting together then seems nice knowing people r around the same stage as me so we can all have a moan together lol. im sure ure have a lovely healthy baba in there this time im gonna keep it all crossed for u, i prey we all get great news at our scans and that we all continue to have healthy pregnancys and healthy babies. i bet were all b on here in our 3rd trimester moaning that weve all had enough lol. watch this space lol xx:hugs:
Yes it is nice love this thread it's really nice speaking to other people going through the same kind of things. And yes I'm sure we will be lol. I got pregnant pretty much immediately after and although it was a difficult pregnancy it ended well and I now have a lovely 7 year old daughter! So can't really complainim sure we'll all be fine doesn't stop us worrying though does it x

i no babe pregnancy is just a big worry. but its good to know we got each other to chat to and we dont have to keep giving our OH an ear ache lol. i dont think men really understand wat us womon go through:wacko:

All being well my first scan is 14 August too - I would have loved an early scan just for reassurance but it looks like 12 weeks will be the first one.

it just seems to b dragging for me but i think its because im worrying so much. really wish i cud snap out of it, but i just cant. had m/c s before so that makes u worry more. im trying to stay positive but its so hard, es wen i keep seeing people on here who had bad news at there 12 week scan its just so nerve wraking. xx:nope:

I feel this way too. I just saw my family doctor today - still no word from the Obstetrician's office on my first appointment, so I asked her for a requistion so I could book my first scan. First scan is now booked for August 16th.

I asked her if I could at least hear baby with a doppler and she said you can't do that until 11 weeks (I seem to recall getting that done last pregnancy around 8 weeks but alas) - so no reassurance there either :nope:

So many losses in our group - its natural to feel nervous (but no fun).

:hugs:

oh i didnt think u cud hear heartbeat till u was much later i was 15 weeks b4 i heard my sons. i do have a midwife app on the 1st aug and ill b 10+4 i wonder if she will b able to pick up heartbeat then, that wud make me feel more confident for my scan then on the 14th aug.
anyone no for sure wen a heartbeat can b picked up on a dopler?

ur scans just 2 days after mine hun so were around the same stage to.:thumbup:

That's a shame she wouldn't bring out the doppler. My midwife let me listen on theirs at 9 weeks, but probably only because I'd told her I'd already found it at home for the past week or so before then.

serafina83 ive also had a loss at 14 weeks but i had a 12 week scan and all was well it was like u i went to mw at 16 weeks and she couldnt find hb xx

Well, I went to my first apt today and had my first ultrasound. The tech was like " Ahhhh here's baby, and Oh! There's another baby!" My husband almost passed out! So, we are having clomid twins! Both babies measured 8 weeks 5 days, so right on track!

In the uk they've stopped listening at 16 weeks too. I your Mw does listen she can't refer you as its no longer protocol to look for hb at 16 weeks.

well my last preg that ended in march this year she told me she would be listening for hb at 16 weeks has it changed since then??? my frien also had her 16 week app and they listened for it then and that was only a week or so ago x maybe just diff nhs trusts x

Well, I went to my first apt today and had my first ultrasound. The tech was like " Ahhhh here's baby, and Oh! There's another baby!" My husband almost passed out! So, we are having clomid twins! Both babies measured 8 weeks 5 days, so right on track!

Congrats! That's awesome!!!

oh i didnt think u cud hear heartbeat till u was much later i was 15 weeks b4 i heard my sons. i do have a midwife app on the 1st aug and ill b 10+4 i wonder if she will b able to pick up heartbeat then, that wud make me feel more confident for my scan then on the 14th aug.
anyone no for sure wen a heartbeat can b picked up on a dopler?

ur scans just 2 days after mine hun so were around the same stage to.:thumbup:

I bought a doppler on E bay and picked up a strumming little heartbeat the day I got it in at 8 w + 3. It has been such a relief to be able to check in on the little one here and there. You just have to keep it in perspective that, at such an early time, you may not always pick it up. Sometimes it's hit or miss (so you put the doppler down and try later) and it doesn't mean there is no h/b. But as LO grows it gets easier and easier to find

Wow! Congratulations :happydance: :happydance:
My DH was quite pleased to only see one liitle bundle of joy growing. I bet he'd have hit the floor too. Best of luck, that is great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->