February 2013 Love Bugs

hopingfor4 congrats on your twinies!!! Double the fun! ;)

I got my doppler on Monday and heard the HB that day (8+4). Heard it again yesterday at 8+6. It can be really reassuring if you have had losses or are just worrying for any reason. It seems like if we can buy a $50 doppler on ebay and hear the baby at 8-10 weeks, that the doctor or midwife would have just as sensitive or MORE sensitive equipment and be able to hear it. 16 weeks or later is crazy! This is our first baby so I have no idea when they will try to listen on a doppler (I'm in the US), but I think I've heard 12 weeks. Tomorrow is my next appt but I don't think I'm technically "supposed" to have a scan. I am planning on BEGGING for one just so I can see the baby...keeping my FXed that it goes well. Even though I am hearing the HB myself now I am just nervous after my bleeding and history with losses. Trying to take DEEP breaths...:wacko:

so my OH has just gone and booked a holiday for the 13th august. its my scan on the 14th and im so worried about it because im scered something cud b wrong. ive tried phoning the scaning unit to c if i can bring my scan forward but i just no there say no and make me have the scan wen i come back waiting till the 14th is bad enough but i cant bear to wait any longer. ive left a msg for them to ring me back and now just waiting oh i prey they let me come in on the 10th or something i really dont wanna wait even longer for the scan im dreading. there taking ages to call back just wish they wud hurry up. im so nervous there gonna make me wait till i come back:nope: sorry to rant but im just so anxious about this pregnancy:nope:

so my OH has just gone and booked a holiday for the 13th august. its my scan on the 14th and im so worried about it because im scered something cud b wrong. ive tried phoning the scaning unit to c if i can bring my scan forward but i just no there say no and make me have the scan wen i come back waiting till the 14th is bad enough but i cant bear to wait any longer. ive left a msg for them to ring me back and now just waiting oh i prey they let me come in on the 10th or something i really dont wanna wait even longer for the scan im dreading. there taking ages to call back just wish they wud hurry up. im so nervous there gonna make me wait till i come back:nope: sorry to rant but im just so anxious about this pregnancy:nope:

Maybe you could call some other Drs offices and find one who will let you have an early scan? Then go back to your regular one for your 12 week appt?

is anyone else having trouble sleeping if its not being able to get comfy its that my brain wont switch off so tired but sleep isnt on my side

on the 14th ill be 12+3 so even if they can bring it forward to the friday ill still b one day off 12 weeks so it wudent matter anyway. they still aint rang back. ive tried calling again but its still goin to answer phone. guess ill jujst have to sit and wait for them to call just prey they will say i can come in on fri 10th i really dont wanna wait till im 14 weeks for a scan. my partner said to lie to them and tell them were goin for 2 weeks not to sure about that tho. mind u it mite make them not want to wait that long cuz id b like 15 weeks lol. oh just want them to call me back be great if i can get in on the 10th im just so worried about that scan im like a nervous wreck lol.
i havent had any bleeding or anything but u hear so many stories about woman goin to that scan and bein told baby had stopt growing at 7 weeks. i had a scan at 6+3 and it was great saw heartbeat but i still no things can go wrong my pregnancy is high risk to so im extra ancious........:nope:

is anyone else having trouble sleeping if its not being able to get comfy its that my brain wont switch off so tired but sleep isnt on my side

I am having the same problem. If I lay on my stomach, I get nauseous. If I lay on my back, I feel like I can't breathe. And if I lay on my sides, I end up rolling onto my back or stomach. So I spend half of my night lightly sleeping, and the other half with my mind racing while wishing I could sleep.

I was having a lot of trouble but I got one of those Boppy Prenatal pillows and it actually does help. I still wake up several times but I am able to go back to sleep easier. I also sleep with my dogs (2 Yorkies) who like to climb all over me and that doesn't help! :wacko:

my hubby snores so bad so even when i do begin to fall asleep im ususly woken up again by a very loud snore:dohh: have taken to listening to my mp3 player at night some night itworks but last night:dohh:i just could not get comfy and his snoring was even worse i could hear it clearly over my music:haha:

I still haven't got a date for my 12 week scan :wacko: Im 11 weeks on Sunday!

For all the ladies having trouble sleeping, pregnancy cushions are fab! I wrap myself up in mine :cloud9:

Wow this thread is sure hard to follow haha, I disappear for half a day and I come back with 5 pages to read! I love how many of us are due in febuary and how many of us are so active here! <3 this community hehe

All I remember from what I read is to say this: Wow Hopingfor4 CONGRATS on the twins how exciting :D

And to all of you who are having troubles with their scans my thought are with you !

Welcome to all you newcommers :D Exciting stuff and I wish us all a H&H 9 months! (or 7 :D)

hospital rang back really thought they were gonna make me wait till i come back off holiday for my 12 week scan and she was talking about waiting till i was 15 weeks ahhhhrrrrrrr. i told her how worried i am about that scan and that theres no way i can wait that long so im booked in on 13th aug only day earlyer but its better than nothing ill b 12+2 then. were be leaving for out holiday to deven strait after my scan, so i prey its really good news then i can really enjoy my holiday without worrying:wacko:

roll on the 13th:flower: just hope my baby is ok so so soooo nervous. xx:hugs:

Okay, I feel silly for asking, but I'm not good with Internet shorthand. What do all of these abbreviations like H&H? Is there a page where I can find them?

Yea one of the baby and Bump team have it? Anyone know who?

Sorry for the losses and welcome newbies xx

Had my 12 week scan today and I've gone from the 3rd Feb to the 2nd Feb :) day before my second daughters 2nd birthday!
The baby was a wiggler and we got to him/her for ages because I had a doctor learning how to scan! Just lovely x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

^^page with all the abbreviations on :thumbup: xxx

Dont u worry hun im terrible with modern dat tech i cant even upload photos on here. tried and tried but its not happening lol. i must have a mind of a hundred year old lol. xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->