February 2013 Love Bugs

Yea one of the baby and Bump team have it? Anyone know who?

Sorry for the losses and welcome newbies xx

Had my 12 week scan today and I've gone from the 3rd Feb to the 2nd Feb :) day before my second daughters 2nd birthday!
The baby was a wiggler and we got to him/her for ages because I had a doctor learning how to scan! Just lovely x

congrats on ure scan hun. mines on the 13th aug im so nervous im just preying that everything is ok. we go on holiday strait after so want good news then i can enjoy my holiday without worying. all ive done so far is worry worry worry. saw my baby at 6 wks ut seems like ages ago now just prey everything is ok at that 12 week scan. x:hugs:

Hello Everyone :hi:

After having an age scan, I am now due Feb. 3rd :)

I'm excited to get to know everyone, this is my 2nd little one and boy is this pregnancy different !

Well ladies, it's the end of the road for me. Went in for an emergency appt. this morning and there was no longer a heartbeat. The doc told me it was def. had something to do with the chromosomes. That the yolk sac and uterus were growing, but the fetus had stopped developing.:cry:
The doc gave me a prescription to help speed up the process. Good news is, as soon as I have a normal period, which could happen this month, there's no reason we can't start trying right away.
It was so great being a part of this thread! Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!

Well ladies, it's the end of the road for me. Went in for an emergency appt. this morning and there was no longer a heartbeat. The doc told me it was def. had something to do with the chromosomes. That the yolk sac and uterus were growing, but the fetus had stopped developing.:cry:
The doc gave me a prescription to help speed up the process. Good news is, as soon as I have a normal period, which could happen this month, there's no reason we can't start trying right away.
It was so great being a part of this thread! Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!

Really sorry to hear this :hugs:

so soprry hun:cry::hugs:

So sorry to hear this hun. If it helps, I too had a miscarriage in April due to chromosome abnormalities, and I get pregnant the next month right after a normal period. Good luck! XoXo

:hugs: So sorry. :hugs:

that means happy and healthy hunnyxxx:kiss:

I feel ridiculous for not figuring that out! My body might be in its 20's, but sometimes I swear my mind is in its 40's.

Hey!! I resemble that^ remark! :haha: :winkwink:

(yeah, at 41 I WISH I had the body of a 20 something year old. Some stuff still looks damn good, but the girls....they'll never be the same again)

Congrats hopingfor4 - Multiples is actually my worst nightmare, so I was insanely happy to only see one baby on my scan! I know lots of ladies hope for twins, but I know I'd never be able to deal. I'm still struggling to come to terms with having a second child when we didn't want any more.

Kdk24 - Sorry for your loss, I hope you wind up back in 1st tri really soon.

I have no trouble sleeping. I sleep on my stomach, but I also have no bump. Last pregnancy I never had trouble sleeping either, although I did finally have to switch from my stomach to slightly to one side at around 30 weeks.

Really have the most intense craving for chicken burgers at the moment.
More shockingly it's more for KFC chicken burgers, yet! the smell of them is overwhelming and i actually hate hate hate KFC with a passion! Bulk

Ugh feeling like crap :( Bin wasnt emptied on monday so cant put the rubbish outside so its sat in my kitchen and boy is it smelling up the joint.

Been on the phone to the council monday,tuesday and thursday but still no luck.

i no hun im so so sorry:cry:

I haven't felt sick for 2 days :happydance: Fingers crossed my nausea is coming to an end :lol:

im still sleeping on my front to but im starting to get a belly now its just poped out but the boobs r still in the lead at the mo lol. im still ok on my front think i managed to sleep on my front last time till 4 months and i was propper showing by then to but belly wasnt hard. it gets hard wen u get further i love sleeping on my front but wen ure to big u can only sleep on one side or the other thats wen i find it hard to sleep. im just making the most of sleeping on my tummy at the mo hehe.:hugs:

Ugh... sitting at work trying really really hard to stay awake.
I am so tired it actually hurts! Come on second trimester I
am so ready for an energy boost.

I haven't felt sick for 2 days :happydance: Fingers crossed my nausea is coming to an end :lol:

i had mild sickness at the begining then it faded off but now its starting up agin really noticed it today on and off all day. this happened last time got to like 9 10 weeks and was green the whole way through. felt the tiredness hit me earlier to didnt last long is was jujst about half hour of feeling really over welmingly tired. dont know why my symptoms kick in later. think id rather feel ill the first 3 months then it go rather than it hitting at 9 weeks and staying all the way through. ah well at least i know everything must b good in there if im getting sick makes me feel a little more resured till the 13th of aug and the 12 week scan. im so nervous about that. just hope everything is ok and normol. :hugs:

so today i decided to use the doppler my sister gave me i was surprised when i found my little peanuts heart beat!!!!!! nice and fast....i did have to count it using my phone because its not one with a display of the heart rate just the sound.....at first i could only find mine which was around 90 then after a little moving i found the babies at a nice 160-170!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting as ill be 9 weeks tmw!!!!!!!!!! i have my 10 week appointment next week for a pap and blood work to check for CF and to get the date of our 12 week scan!!!!!!!!! its all so exciting i feel like these last 2 weeks since we had our first scan is flying by!!!!!!!! still no bump but boy oh boy are my boobs busting out of my bra.......time to go buy the next size:)

oh wow thats amazing i am1 day behinde u i have a midwife app on 1st aug and i was hoping i wud hear my babys heartbeat but wasnt sure if 10 weeks wud b a bit early? wud so love to hear babys heartbeat ay that app wud really put my mind at rest my 12 week scan is on 13th aug. shud my midwife b able to pick up babys heart at 10 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->