February 2013 Love Bugs

so today i decided to use the doppler my sister gave me i was surprised when i found my little peanuts heart beat!!!!!! nice and fast....i did have to count it using my phone because its not one with a display of the heart rate just the sound.....at first i could only find mine which was around 90 then after a little moving i found the babies at a nice 160-170!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting as ill be 9 weeks tmw!!!!!!!!!! i have my 10 week appointment next week for a pap and blood work to check for CF and to get the date of our 12 week scan!!!!!!!!! its all so exciting i feel like these last 2 weeks since we had our first scan is flying by!!!!!!!! still no bump but boy oh boy are my boobs busting out of my bra.......time to go buy the next size:)

What kind of Doppler do you have? I'm really interested in purchasing one, but so far all I have found are cheap and useless products.

so today i decided to use the doppler my sister gave me i was surprised when i found my little peanuts heart beat!!!!!! nice and fast....i did have to count it using my phone because its not one with a display of the heart rate just the sound.....at first i could only find mine which was around 90 then after a little moving i found the babies at a nice 160-170!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting as ill be 9 weeks tmw!!!!!!!!!! i have my 10 week appointment next week for a pap and blood work to check for CF and to get the date of our 12 week scan!!!!!!!!! its all so exciting i feel like these last 2 weeks since we had our first scan is flying by!!!!!!!! still no bump but boy oh boy are my boobs busting out of my bra.... ...time to go buy the next size:)

What kind of Doppler do you have? I'm really interested in purchasing one, but so far all I have found are cheap and useless products.
its a pocket fetal doppler by Devon medical...it dosent have a heart rate display...but it works just as good i just used my phone to count it.....im not sure how much it was as my sister gave it to me. i know you can get ones for $56 with the heart rate display online.....i might get one eventually but maybe not.

oh wow thats amazing i am1 day behinde u i have a midwife app on 1st aug and i was hoping i wud hear my babys heartbeat but wasnt sure if 10 weeks wud b a bit early? wud so love to hear babys heartbeat ay that app wud really put my mind at rest my 12 week scan is on 13th aug. shud my midwife b able to pick up babys heart at 10 weeks?
they might be able too.....sometimes i know its hard because its so low by your pubic bone i really had to press to hear mine and it was really low too. it dosent hurt to ask, im going to have them try when i go next week seeings how i already found it this week.

Well, I went to my first apt today and had my first ultrasound. The tech was like " Ahhhh here's baby, and Oh! There's another baby!" My husband almost passed out! So, we are having clomid twins! Both babies measured 8 weeks 5 days, so right on track!

Fun!! That is so exciting! Haha - too funny about your DH. Are you going to find out what you are having or keep it a surprise?

Did anyone else start feeling better at around 8.5/9 weeks? I feel so much better now. Praying it is a good thing.

Sorry for so many posts in a row . . . but you know what's crazy? There are over 200 of us on this thread! Lots of February babies! :thumbup:

oh wow thats amazing i am1 day behinde u i have a midwife app on 1st aug and i was hoping i wud hear my babys heartbeat but wasnt sure if 10 weeks wud b a bit early? wud so love to hear babys heartbeat ay that app wud really put my mind at rest my 12 week scan is on 13th aug. shud my midwife b able to pick up babys heart at 10 weeks?
they might be able too.....sometimes i know its hard because its so low by your pubic bone i really had to press to hear mine and it was really low too. it dosent hurt to ask, im going to have them try when i go next week seeings how i already found it this week.

i really hope she will pick it up ill be 10 weeks then be so cool if i cud hear it and it wud really put my mind at rest. xxx:hugs:

Well ladies, it's the end of the road for me. Went in for an emergency appt. this morning and there was no longer a heartbeat. The doc told me it was def. had something to do with the chromosomes. That the yolk sac and uterus were growing, but the fetus had stopped developing.:cry:
The doc gave me a prescription to help speed up the process. Good news is, as soon as I have a normal period, which could happen this month, there's no reason we can't start trying right away.
It was so great being a part of this thread! Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!

I'm so sorry hun. :(

nope ive started feeling worse at 8+5 felt really sicky on and off today and also the tiredness has started. my boobs r fit to burst and kill but they have been for a while now. my nausia was so bad earlier i thought i was gonna chunda all over the lap top. i had to run in kitchen and eat salty crisps and drank a glass of milk that made me feel better. b interesting to c wat tommorow brings. i was getting a bit worried becaause i didnt have meny symptoms but today even tho it was awfull i was happy to feel green makes me feel more confident about the pregnancy im so worried of m/c so having symptoms start prop at last is very welcoming:winkwink:

FINALLY seeing my midwife on Saturday - home visit to book me and plan my care/arrange my scan. Quite excited!! :happydance:

Does anyone else have a little belly starting to form? I can't tell if I am just really bloated or if its the pregnancy.

I do everyones starting to notice and dont want everyone knowing yet. People r saying r u pregnant and im like no im constipated:haha:it shuts them up in a instance lol :thumbup:

FINALLY seeing my midwife on Saturday - home visit to book me and plan my care/arrange my scan. Quite excited!! :happydance:

Ah thats great hun i first saw my midwife rite st the start and was given my notes then took us ages to go.through them all because of my health problems i saw a comsultant the following week at 6 weeks and she added to my notes because im high risk, my notes now r rather fat and very confusing but i just leave it all up to them lol. She wrote my plan of care in which felt do strange because i was so early but they had to have a plan down becsuse my pregnancy is so complicated. Really terrifies me but i know in in good hands. I c my transplant drs on monday in birmingham then i c a midwife agsin on 1st aug then scan on the13th and other tests. Then back to high risl consultant on 28th aug just all seems so crazy there b even more frequent trips to the hospital from 20 weeks and lots of scans and tests all seems so clinical this time but im glad im gonna b really closely monitered still cant help bein scered tho huh.

Oh ive really ranted on im sorry sometimes its just nice getting things off ure chest and i find womon so much more understanding. Im so thankfull for being on such a great thread all the ladies on here r all so lovely xxx:hugs:

Did anyone else start feeling better at around 8.5/9 weeks? I feel so much better now. Praying it is a good thing.

I am 9 weeks and 6 days along and for the past few days I have been feeling a lot better. My morning sickness started at 3 weeks and was severe right from the beginning. I don't know if this is just the calm before the storm, or if it's finally over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->