• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2013 Love Bugs

I'm due 2/13 according to the online calculators. This will be our first. We had a loss Feb 19th, so our new bean will help us celebrate life.

Lady luck I just spat my drink out! Made me giggle.
Talking of meat, anyone gone off sex?

Welcome lovely new ladies x

I wouldn't say gone off, but I'm finding that I'm getting bad cramps afterwards although I checked online and this is normal apparently. They just make me not quite in the mood because I know what is going to happen afterwards :-(

I had a bleed after sex in my previous pregnancy so maybe that's on my mind?

Think my morning sickness has kicked in today. Reassuring but I forgot how awful it makes you feel.

No sex here, I have had 2 MC since march, I'm being super careful this time :haha:

x x x

No sex for me at all in the first trimester. Was advised last time to not have sex for 9 weeks but we thought the doc was a joke and did it a couple of times anyway and we had a m/c in January so OH doesn't get to touch me for quite some time. He doesn't mind though since there are other ways to satisfy...lol

just dropping in quickly - welcome to all the new moms, let me know if i mispelled or skipped anyone by accident. :)

I saw my baby's heartbeat today!!!!! I am soooo happy :D

yay!!! so happy for you! :happydance:

I still feel the same as always. A few twinges here and there, but that's to be expected. I finally told my husband about the baby yesterday and he's adjusting to the shock better than I expected. Today we drove for 11 hours to get home, so now I can call my midwife and schedule an appointment.

I am a little paranoid to start posting in pregnancy threads after early mc last month. Here I go according to my obs office I am due Feb 4 but I didn't o until cd 22 so I think that will end up being pushed back after first scan.

Sticky dust jme84. I seem to recall reading you're most fertile right after a MC, so good chance this one is here to stay.

Thanks I hope so. My hcg is increasing much better this time and doc is keeping a closer eye on me.

Looks like i missed a lot last night. Everyone talking about meat and sex....god was there a full moon last night???? I gone of sex, I dont have the energy. It's funny, I always thought my oh would be the type to not want sex when I'm pg, but he doesnt seem to mind.
Feeling so dizzy today, everytime I get up I feel like I'm going to pass out. Never felt so awful. Just made an appointment at the docs cos I feel so terrible.

Lady luck I just spat my drink out! Made me giggle.
Talking of meat, anyone gone off sex?

Welcome lovely new ladies x

Yea completely. Poor OH - i think he feels all i wanted him for was his sperm :winkwink:

Im sure that's what my husband thinks too, but I'm trying to make an effort, ha ha.
I've been dizzy but I'm fine today, I think?

Hi everyone! can i be on the list too? According to online calculator..i'm due on feb 10th...

Hey ladies, can I join. Found out this morning Im Pregnant :happydance: very early stages but so excited and due in february.

Xx

Congratulations Bayam and Charlotte!!! :happydance: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->